What video game lets me clean up my room and revive my father?

What video game lets me clean up my room and revive my father?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris_myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Katamari Damacy lol

I get the whole "clean your room" thing but what does peterson mean by "save your father"?

values. whats that one shit where values are subjective made up shit? im aorry, im retarded.

anyway, kordan doesn't by that

Saving Gepetto from the belly of whale after breaking free from Pleasure Island was an allegory to restoring yourself or something.

The one about cleaning your room is the one I don't get. Got a link to the lesson?

I think your referring to egotism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris_myth
>The Osiris myth is the most elaborate and influential story in ancient Egyptian mythology. It concerns the murder of the god Osiris, a primeval king of Egypt, and its consequences. Osiris's murderer, his brother Set, usurps his throne. Meanwhile, Osiris's wife Isis restores her husband's body, allowing him to posthumously conceive a son with her. The remainder of the story focuses on Horus, the product of the union of Isis and Osiris, who is at first a vulnerable child protected by his mother and then becomes Set's rival for the throne. Their often violent conflict ends with Horus's triumph, which restores order to Egypt after Set's unrighteous reign and completes the process of Osiris's resurrection.

>I don't trust that the SJWs are well meaning.
>The Bible says don't pray in public, because it becomes about the show rather than doing good.
>They're too public with their good deeds.
>Do good things that need doing out of the public eye. Go clean your room.

Something along those lines.

>it's a Sup Forums cultist devotion thread

i belivee this. can someone defend kordan for little brainlet me?

Has nothing to do with any of that. It's a psychology thing where he tells patients to get their house in order. It's something anyone can do, even if you're a shut-in. So after that, they can feel accomplished or proud about something and can move on to a bigger objective.

>It's a retarded faggot post.

I've been playing Dante's Inferno lately

Literally a descent into the underworld

Imagine being the faggot that wrote this

He means for you to gain respect and a deep understanding of the accomplishments and general cultural developments of the past so that you might be able to glean what is valuable from it. Also, because the civilizations that we live in were essentially fashioned by dead people, you need to journey into the underworld to accomplish the first task.

Basically, imagine that we all lived on a massive ship where the navigational tools, captain's log, and operating manual are written in 18th century english. Sure, if you aren't serious, you might think that the maps and manual is an easy read, but someone who has more respect -and so a better understanding- might be able to recognize the nuances that would be looked over by someone who doesn't. This is also necessary so that you don't repeat the precursor's mistakes.

There's more, but that's the gist.

postmodernism genuinely is retarded and sam harris is reddit

*also, in the ship analogy the captain is very long dead.

What a bucko

Harris is such a fucking idiot. He's basically one of those nofap gives you magic powers fags but instead it's meditation and mindfulness. Can we just fast forward through this episode until the fad novelty wears off and it stops having any effect just like previous bullshit like CBT?

What is postmodernism exactly? Please define this,