This is general Man Chong.
Proud officer of Wei.
Say hi everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKp6sJDLiW0
youtube.com/watch?v=WIhzQn1jwrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks just like his Blast design.
They say we should be seeing SSX and Lu Bu's new looks too.

I like that no one cares about some original Shu faggot on the right

>wei

Thats Zhou Cang. He was shown way back when 9 was first announced and is a pllayable character in Musou Stars.

Because he was already revealed for Musou Stars

oh right
that game, I forgot about it
is it worth it?

Meh, doesn't hold a candle to the Orpchi series.

I can't make out Man Chongs weapon. It looks like a rapier but folded?

Man Chong's VA is Aoki Takashi, AKA Russell from SRW OG
Lu Bu and SSX retains the Sky Halberd and Chakrams. Lu Xun seems to be using Twin Blades again.
SSX reportedly looking more like a princess.
During open world you can raid transport units like a bandit.

>Man Chong's VA is Aoki Takashi, AKA Russell from SRW OG
youtube.com/watch?v=PKp6sJDLiW0

is Lu Bu cute?

He's normal I suppose.

This is important, is Lu Xun using generic twin blades (Liu Bei's dw8 wep) or his Swallow Blades?

So far it seems to be the twin blades from 7. However we dont know if its the same as Liu Bei because a. We still dont know much about the revised combat system and b. We havent seen Liu Bei yet.

>An actually important strategical character in this series and not another filler female

Well damn, Omega Force are on a roll again with these characters. (except Zhou Cang)

This guy was pretty pivotal in driving off Wu in 233 with his further strategical construction of Hefei castle.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIhzQn1jwrk

Big theme shout out too. This is retrospectively his more or less.

I wonder if this means the Qiaos will get their Blast designs.

Man Chong

Weapon: “Shooting Blade Spear”
The resourceful general of Wei. He makes skillful use of strategies and traps, and was frequently active in defensive warfare.

Zhou Cang

Weapon: “Large Guillotine”
A former Yellow Turban. He reunited with Guan Yu after falling so low as to become a bandit, and became his loyal follower.

Sun Shangxiang

Weapon: “Book”
Also known by the name “Archer Princess.” She is cheerful, lively, and unyielding.

Lu Xun

Weapon: “Twin Swords”
The resourceful general of Wu known as a genius. In the Battle of Xiaoting, he exerted himself as governor-general and defeated the Shu Han.

Lu Bu

Weapon: “War Halberd”
A brave general who rides the famous horse known as Red Hare. He mows down enemies with overwhelming power.

■ Mission Link System

The difficulty of missions required to advance the story will change based on the player’s actions.

For example, here are two ways to approach the same mission:

The Easier Way – If you break through the castle gate by using a ram car, it will take some time and effort, but you can easily destroy the gates. There is also an advantage in that you can invade the castle with ally soldiers alongside you.
The Harder Way – If you don’t use the ram car, you can invade the castle using a grappling hook, but then have to take on a large number of guards all on your own. To make up for the easy infiltration, it will be a tough battle once you’re actually inside.
■ Transport Units

You will encounter transport units all over the continent. By attacking transport units, you can get valuable items and money. Doing so may also affect future battlefields.

■ Misc.

In addition to requests and missions, occasional “encounters” will also occur.
You will encounter various wild animals, including wolfs, tigers, and pandas. Pandas won’t attack the player.
Locations such as The Great Wall of China, Jianning County, Guangzong County, and Xinye County will be represented through unique models.

I'm chinese (not mainland) but i had never finished reading the whole book and i only know a few famous characters.
should i be ashamed?

DOES WANG YI USE HER SAI AGAIN?

Don't worry about it. Games all contain a bastardised codex of most famous figures in the story/history anyway.

Sun Shangxiang

Weapon: “Book”

Que?

WEI WINS AGAIN BENEVOLENCEFAGS

never seen a powerful book?

Any new qts for DW9? Why are they scared of adding more of Cao Cao's sons, they added all of Guan Yu's family and Zhang Bao

Well, they already added the mandatory Guan Yu fellator to the Shu roster, so they can move on to someone who matters for best kingdom.

I wonder if it's going to be an actual book weapon or a scroll. I guess a book as a weapon can't be any stranger as Liu Shan's Dragon Bench

Man Dong WHEN

LIAO HUA WHEN

>An actually important strategical character in this series and not another filler female
They already said more women are appearing though, it's cool that Wei has all its important strategists now but KT will shill more waifus for DLC costumes potential.

I hope the open world really helps them open up the way battles can unfold.

It changed a lot with MGSV being a more "dynamic" stealth game, but I worry with the Warriors formula that the "easy and hard" ways really is just dealing with a smaller or larger pool of enemies; pools of enemies was never where the Warriors got hard, but by damage buffs via difficulty.

Have they stated if the game has a difficulty selection when you start, or are the missions designed with this system in mind?

Guan Yu runs on divine popularity and his daughter quickly became the most popular female character in the series, they will go where popularity takes them.

> Mission Link System
>The difficulty of missions required to advance the story will change based on the player’s actions.
Whoa mama
Cautiously hype

They're going to run out of notable women, and even fictional ones like Bao Sanniang pretty soon.

As long as you know the famous ones youre fine.
The older gen knows about it fine and recognizes the characters when i play DW

>Sun Shangxiang
>Weapon: “Book”

>Not chakram
Garbage

Speaking of females it is likely but not certain that one of the female characters who were promoted in Blast would be a new add for 9. According to BK the females that got a promoted card includes:

Fan Yufeng
Dong Bai
Xiahou Ji

Still waiting on the best girl to be added to DW

Wait and see first fuccboi, maybe the change can be for the better if she has an interesting moveset, like Liu Chan being way better with his bench than he was with a rapier.

It could also be a translation error since the guy who first leaked todays info said she uses the chakram.

Probably? It's one of your cultural cornerstones, and it's not like you chinks produce any sort of culture outside dank Mokou memes nowadays.

>but then have to take on a large number of guards all on your own
>it will be a tough battle once you’re actually inside
>Harder Way

who are they trying to fool

>you can get mixed up between books and chakrams
damn chinks

>maybe the change can be for the better if
No.
I like SSX, I like the Chakram's, and I like their move-set.
Don't take away SSX's Chakram just so you can give some newfuck character chakram instead. Which is what WILL fucking happen.

Don't take away unique weapons so you can give them away to somebody else.
Give the new weapon to either the new characters, or give them to the GUYS WITHOUT UNIQUE WEAPONS.
Sun Shangxiang has used chakram since DW 2, barring the abomination that was 6. Keep it that fuckin way.

Dong Bai's card is pretty cute, but didn't SW have an out of place gothic lolita already?

Guys I'm starting to feel the musou itch again. Recommend me something to contain it till the only musou I really care about comes out.

Dragon's Dogma

sengoku basara 4 sumeragi

If you have a smartphone, Dynasty Warriors Unleashed
You can build up your waifu team to fight other people's waifu team

I already played the original release of DD and the DA version many times.

All the Sun family got better weapons over the years, if it's SSX turn then it's for the better.

Dropped for shitty rolls
Nigger gave me a Dong Zhuo 5 star and the fucker is the terrible for this mobile shit by just standing

>A book
>Better than Chakram
No.
Ranged/Semi-ranged characters are fucking gay.

>All the Sun family got better weapons over the years
Sun Ce's tonfa are perfect. Neck yourself.
I bet you support Wang Yi getting the Emei Piercers over the Twin Trishula.

>An actually important strategical character
Wei is almost all about important characters the only fanservice character in Wei is Cai Wenji.

>Musou stars
>no Da Ji
This is fucking stupid, when is she getting some game time.

Gundam Breaker 3
it's not a musou, but a brawler. So you will scratch mindless action itch and won't be burned out of musou

>no Da Ji
Literally who? It's Musou Stars, the name alone makes it obvious who should be on the roster.

>archer princess
>doesn't use bows except in one of her Musous

Zhen Ji isn't that important, historically she's actually a great person and a polar opposite of her DW character. I thought it was funny she was added way before her husband.

Just watch the Three Kingdoms 2010 series and youll get the gist of it.

Yeah sometimes the rolls are shit, then you have to get the right color pallate. But you get 4 free a day, so I just rolled until I got the characters I wanted (but everyone isn't added yet, they just added Zhu Rong and Gan Ning)

The grind is also fucking terrible
The load times are longer than the levels and you only get small amounts of flat xp instead of how many people you killed

Why doesn't she use bows except in the one DW everyone wants to forget?

When will baby football finally become a minigame in DW. Is it so hard to implement throwing babies on slopes?

Because DW is divergent from the RoTK timeline in which she is a bow user.

>tfw no Dynasty NFL 17 with a baby football model
>Liu Bei is a kicker

>tfw no MADDEN MUSOU
>TOM BRADY WITH SPEAR OF JUSTICE BATTLING HUNDREDS OF FOOTBALL-PADDED MOOKS

Liu Bei's new charge move involves punting a baby to the ground at the direction of his enemies. The shockwave blasting back as if a grenade had went off.

There is so many shit characters that could've been swapped for a different one. Roster is awful as is.

Because bows in DW suck ass.

Wei=Wu>Yellow Turbans>Dong Zhuo>Lu Bu>Shu>Jin

>Wu
>not as shit as Shu

Only thing Wu has going for it is Taishi Ci.

Wei > Yuan Shao > Wu > Yellow Turbans = Lu Bu > Dong Zhuo > Shu > Jin

You don't like Zhou Tai?

Wu has a nice generational transition that continues it's greatness. Shu just gradually falls apart.

I wanted to put Yuan Shao but he's more part of the Han than a real faction and the Han are deader than dead not to mention every faction leader was part of Han.

Wu had Sun Ce and SSX, who noticeably got worse the more she drifted from Wu and closer to Shu.

Shu is also home of the worst girl

>STILL no Yuan Shao hypothetical route with Guan Du as divergent battle
it's suffering

>Cai wenji
>Fan service
She's important as well, actually unlike Who and Shoe all of Wei officer so far has no fan service or bullshit at all.

Still holding out for the veteran of veterans.
Wei>Wu=Jin>Shu

The games would be greatly improved by working on top of the DW7 system of having the "what if" scenarios for every faction. Technically some would have bigger routes than others (I can't see an especially long route, say, if Dong Zhuo succeeds at squashing the resistance, except maybe a Diao Chan inspired Lu Bu resistance afterwards). But yeah, groups like Yuan Shao could be interesting, if only because I can imagine him essentially adopting the Wei position and see how they figure out what the other factions do in response.

Anything to extrapolate on the very well worn and understood canon story.

Holy fuck.
Praise the Heavens!

Now give me Yuan Shu.

>Wu>Jin
You fucking cuck.

Huang Zhong and Xiahou Yuan want to have a talk with you, kid.

Why do so many anons hate JUSTICE? Afraid to face JUSTICE? No matter where you run to shitpost JUSTICE will find you and you will be served JUSTICE!

Hey man, Wu's emperor literally lets anyone supporting him fuck his wife-bodyguard

That's an equal sign you dyslexic faggot.

dadudu

The DW6 bow was great.

i wish they had the balls to actually depict liu bei like the cunning opportunist snake that he is, a darn good one good one at that given the memes about his benevolence still rings today.

>all these wei fucking shits apologist in this thread

>Shufag pretending he isn't a degenerate

Ravages of Times seems to be the only one that got him right, this charming yet dangerous Bei is very spot on.

DISHONERBRU

Ravages of Times is just a shu wanking book

fuck off

You spell Lu Bu wanking book wrong, user.

Do you think they will add Ma Yunlu/Jia Nancheng/Dong Zhou's daughter(Dong Bai?) in this game?

I want more waifu Warriors. DW8 in this regard was excellent.

Please do not make any reference to that game.

Go play the fate Musou or Samurai Warriors. I'd rather a bunch of pretty boys playing as generals than shitty waifubait.

>Ma Yunlu
I doubt it, I feel like Koei try to avoid any romance relate to their golden boy Zhao Yun.

>Jia Nanchen
You mean Jia Nanfeng? They have to add Sima Yan first if they want to add her so probably no.

>Dong Bai
She's Dong's grand duaghter and I don't think she will be in DW anytime soon.

What? It's Lu Bu's fanfiction for sure, I've never seen a more wanked Lu Bu before, not even the works with genderbent characters fellate Lu Bu that much.

- Souten no Koro = Cao Cao cocksucking.
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms = Shu cocksucking.
- Ravages of Time = Lu Bu cocksucking

Know your stuff.