We're apparently getting swarmed by a bunch of mouthbreathing summerfags...

We're apparently getting swarmed by a bunch of mouthbreathing summerfags, post what game you're playing or intend to play today.
I just finished Mercenaries 2 myself as part of a promise I made (to myself) to finish games I start.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
gamefaqs.com/ps3/644272-yakuza-5/faqs/72848
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2dzJdtdFR8HbD76BzPiKpO-sa7CHr8ix
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Devil May Cry 2 since I never finished it. I just want to be able to experience the whole shittiness for myself.

I'll be blowing my fingers off with some illegal fireworks and having a good time like everyone else. No time for vidya today.

Are we? Seems like the usual shitposting anime, vector traced, wojack, frog, Sup Forums guy we usually get. I'm playing Digimon World: Next Order.

Is there anything worse than over educated video game journalists who try to be "gonzo" but really just wrote shit nobody cares about because hey don't understand what gonzo is

I was considering that myself but I live in the city limits where its illegal, so I'll just be grilling and working on my backlog while I leave American war movies on all afternoon/evening

i was about to open my ps4 to cure the auto eject thing but i dont have the correct screw driver so i just gonna shitpost the wholeday and masturbate aswell

Gonna play some FFXIV. Just abotu done with the Astral Era quests, made it to Keeper of the Lake last night and I'd like to finish up and get to Heavensward by tonight. Also planning on either getting the BotW DLC, or grabbing Mighty Gunvolt Burst and playing that some. I need another game for my toilet trips anyway. I've been feeling burnt out a bit on Persona 5 somehow but I'd like to push myself and continue. I just started doing Kaneshiro's palace and I feel like the game SHOULD open up beyond this point. Finally I've been debating going back and playing the DLCs for Xenoverse 2, so I might finally give in today and do that if I don't get either BotW's DLC, Mighty Gunvolt, or push myself into P5. The only one I'm really commited to is FFXIV at this point.

playing yakuza 3

how is kenzan btw

Ziggarat right now, Rocket League with bros later.

I'm noticing a few threads that are just a bit too 'basic' for post-E3 Sup Forums, these wojaks and frogposts seem dated. Hell they're not even >tfw too intelligent for X

I was wondering if they were just bots someone made to shitpost the same threads over and over, but I can't really figure out why.

OP here, looking for an opinion on what to play next on my summer backlog
>Paper Mario (chapter 6)
>Hulk Ultimate Destruction (endgame/last chapter)
>Styx Master of Shadows (halfway through chapter 4)
>Metal Arms GitS (I forget, I think I'm about to enter The City)
>Dead Rising (died after I failed main case in my initial playthrough, starting a fresh run to build up Frank) this one's pretty low priority, trying to progress as opposed to starting anew

Some bored user brought his laptop to a family barbecue and is mad his uncle won't stop Trumphumping so he's taking it out on Sup Forums?

XCOM: Long War, since I am pretty much always 2 years behind on gaming.

Finish Paper Mario, faggot. It's not even that long.

Paper Mario is pretty god tier, desu.

I gotta finish Extella, F/GO made me remember I owned it.

Finished kotor2, now playing tr4 TLR.

There's no such fucking thing as summerfags. People go AWAY during the summer and come back in the fall. Moot confirmed this himself in his own fucking words.

Maybe the problem around here is fucking newfags like you that don't know this simple fact.

I know I know, this is just run #20something. I even handicapped myself by not using any girl party members I call it my 'We Dem Boys" run. I'm tempted to go to the drawthread and /r Mario and the guys in that goofy Walmart '$esame Streetz ' style
Agreed, it's my OoT
Moot's not here, man.

I have a shitload of things i gotta get to that I've downloaded to emulate.
>Xenoblade Chronicles
>TTYD
>Luigi's Mansion
>No More Heroes
I've heard you can plow through Luigi's mansion in a day, should I do that first?

You can beat Luigi's Mansion in like 5-7 hours.

I played some Forza Horizon 3 earlier. Might give the Trial of the Sword in BOTW another shot today.

Got my Wii U up and running for the first time in a few years today. I played a bit of WarioWare: Smooth Moves earlier to try it out and it works fine. My only functioning controllers are Wii remotes and I've only got 2 WiiU games, so I'll be playing some Wii games tonight. Thinking of starting a playthrough of Skyward Sword, maybe some Donkey Kong Country Returns as well.

I'm planning on starting Shadow of Colossus tonight. I actually just tried and gave up on getting into Unlimited SaGa

I'm going to play Total War Rome in a bit. I was thinking about playing System Shock too, it's fun so far.

>Walking around corridors of a half empty station
>See this
>panic.jpg

HASTATI

>flower print shirts
pure kino

Anyone here play War Thunder?
Been busting ass with Jap tanks, everyone told em they were shit, but i'm at Rank 2 and still seem to do fine.
>Those sweet AP-HE rounds

>playing the losers on America Day

When we're swarmed with people who think that game challenge (Super Metroid's glass tube, that one puzzle in Link's Awakening where you had to kill the enemies in a certain order) is "bad design", you know it's summer.

Don't forget the Crash Souls idiots.

>There's no such fucking thing as summerfags
Sure thing pal.

No, it's just a regular day on Sup Forums, a place where retards like you spout all kind of non sense all fucking day everydays
Take your autismo pill and don't make a fuss about it.

>summerfags
>posts Sup Forumseddit the OC and tumblrina tourists' mascots
Genuinely kys yourself.

I often wonder why there are fuckers saying crash is hard. Then i remember the majority of retards here probably had Cod MW2 for their first game.

>We're apparently getting swarmed by a bunch of mouthbreathing summerfags
We have been for the last 10 years.

Currently doing a chapter 6 in bravely second and at this point i can surely say i like it more than original game despite a few shortcomings like shitty ost. God bless Citra.

Im in alot of pain, only feel like playing brave exivus on my phone. I dont know what to play.

Gonna play System Shock 2, Gothic II and maybe some Fallout II

current gen has lost my interest

Summer is a meme you fucking retard, there's barely any difference in visitors. It's just a great excuse to act even more stupid than usual

You can blast through Luigi's Mansion in a day, TTYD in a couple days, and potentially spend up to 2 weeks playing Xenoblade to full completion if you're going in blind.

>excuse to act even more stupid than usual
Then it seizes to be a meme at that point doesn't it?

Planning on going out and grabbing Disgaea 5 Complete since I can get it for like $25.
Then I'll either play that or Final Fantasy XIV since I just got my RDM to Lv60 and I just found out that the Ragnarok Map for Ark won't be coming to consoles for another 2 weeks.

>seizes
Website overrun by idiots and children

How bout no? Now why don't you take that attitude to an e-celeb thread and shitpost there?
You can't tell me there's no correlation between everyone being out of school with nothing to do and the surge of newfaggotry that occurs between June and August?

Probably some combination of Smite, Skyrim, and Soul Silver. Might boot up another play through of Divinity: OS to hold me over until I can grab D2.

Happy 4th + have fun Sup Forums

I might not play anything today. Going into work in an hour and I'll be working through the night.

Just started playing Shadow of Mordor.Is it as good as everyone claims it to be?

I'm still trying to finish PCB as Marisa B. I keep flying into bullets. Fuck me, over a month ago I did everything else, even MarisA, but B is giving me so much trouble. Feels like I'm forced to time out everything even though I'm right under Youmu's skirt 80% of the time.
Did some Shadow Warrior earlier.
I'm done for today.

I'll play some King of Fighters later.

I'm playing God Wars and god fucking damn the AI in this game is great.

Has the best Amon in the game but is the hardest one to reach in the entire series due to all the hoops.
Gion and the suburbs are great and definitely on par with Kamurocho, I guess the dojo/mansion area and the farm are good as well but not as good as something like Soutenbori.
Couldn't really understand the substories but the ones I could were great, especially the cow god. (Webm related: boards.Sup Forums.org/wsg/thread/1763668#p1764674)
Has the worst coliseum and the worst grinding in the series if you want to 100% it with nearly everything being missable.
Fists and Two Handed swords are the worst in the game but single sword and dual katana are fantastic, especially dual katana both in scenes and to use.
If you're playing 3 those fat guys that act like sumo wrestlers are extremely nerfed versions of sumo wrestlers from Kenzan. They can attack you at any point at any attack, grab you, and throw you onto the ground which you have to slowly get up from. Even through iframes.
Story is great, you really end up liking Musashi and Itou, and the guy you meet at the dojo is also cool.
Has some unique minigames like frog racing (Not a fan), melon cutting (Basically baseball), fan throw (Geishas cheat), this one game where you have to hear the sentence and pick out the respective hiragana, kabuki (How many enemies you throw and attack without getting hurt determines your points, you can only use a fan to attack), and so on.
Komaki is the best in this game, the one in 3 has the same moveset but he's much easier and slower. 4 also has the same one but he's even easier to parry
Encounters during the game are pretty good, and the tengu sub boss is pretty challenging.
Has some great revelations, I don't think anything in 3 really matched them, 4's were alright but repetitive.

If you like Yakuza games you'll like it and it's set in a new area. It'll also explain what the Gion Bell you get in 3 and 4 is. You also visit said area in Ishin.

"kill yourself yourself"
nice one

Who is Moot?

NMH is fun, play that after Luigi's Mansion.

I'm going to buy RAGE DLC today and play it. Maybe some PS3 Diablo 3 one-player campaign to.

>It didn't hotlink.
Odd, this has never happened before.
Also, the fighting can be a bit of a mess. It has 3's problem of every single person guarding nonstop but you don't have the luxury of a Tiger Drop, so you end up learning how to exploit the AI (When you move back and they start to move their guards are dropped for about two seconds, when they attack and recoil they have no super armor, when they fall they have no guard, etc). It's nightmarish until you get used to it, the only enemies that don't do it are the big guys and they only appear a handful of times and have super armor.

goddamn. but i heard that if i got ishin, kenzan isn't needed since its basically a better version

i have all yakuza games but that.

The Meme Master

Been busy playing games with my pals.We've been playing way too many board games as of late. Deep Madness and Scythe are incredibly fun.

Ishin is a completely different game set hundreds of years later using a completely different historical character in completely different areas (Though you do visit Gion and the Suburbs).

Here's something neat, if you use any of the "Old techniques" in 3 they are non-lethal versions of Musashi's attacks. A lot of the swords and stuff also have descriptions that hint to Musashi having used them, which I thought was great. 4 does the same thing as well.

KHHSubs has a guide that's completely translated to take you through all the main story, but if you want to do anything else like substories past chapter 5, the geishas, or Amon it's all up to you to search Japanese guides and use ThePatrick's English guide to get around. You need a Japanese guide for swords though, his guide for them is almost unusable.

alright thanks

what about translation guides for Yakuza 5? i had to get the import version because im a fucking physical faggot and didn't realize how hard it is to find a guide.

I played EU4 for about an hour, Russia strong, endgame can be tedious, but I've castrated the Ottomans and will most likely break the HRE so acceptable game.

Trying to get into Nier Automata because Jeff Gerstmann says it goes places once you get a few endings.

Really do need to finish Persona 5 one of these days.

Made a Seamoth in Subnautica and now it is like three times as stressful, but I'd like to make a Cyclops.

Finna hop on my PS4 and play some Borderlands 2 with my bros after some beers and weed

gamefaqs.com/ps3/644272-yakuza-5/faqs/72848
This looks pretty in-depth, but you'll have to do what I did while playing 1 and 2 HD.
>Have two monitors
>One monitor is for the game
>Second monitor is for a no commentary full playthrough of the game in English.
>Sync up cutscenes and mute the video and play them at the same time.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2dzJdtdFR8HbD76BzPiKpO-sa7CHr8ix
This guy saved me in doing 100% playthroughs of 1 and 2 so I could understand every single thing in English and it looks like he did it for 5, so give it a shot.

thank you so much, my dude