God of War Thread

Now that the wife's son meme is dead, let us have a good old fashioned God of War Thread.
How does the new game look? Will it compare to the originals? Will the son be a good feature or become annoying? How high are the chances of the boy dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkZSi4kaB2k
youtube.com/watch?v=m0CfTQCmYqk
youtube.com/watch?v=1c2eMnI7-IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope Odin is less of a bitch than Zeus was.

>How does the new game look?
Shit.

I think it looks pretty damn good honestly.

Kratos with a big wild man beard is something I don't think a lot of people ever expected to see if not in fan art.

In the first demo the son shot a bold of lightning at the one big monster, so maybe he'll do the 'plot no death' thing because he has some sort of ability.

Or like what gohan did against cell lol

The Axe moves look pretty insteresting. I like that he can also throw it around him for area attacks.

Someone make an edit and replace "biological" with "wife's"

>Knack 2's a more GoW game than the new GoW
youtube.com/watch?v=gkZSi4kaB2k
youtube.com/watch?v=m0CfTQCmYqk

The twist is going to be that he wasn't his son all along.

gow is trash

>>>/reddit/

>How does the new game look?
Shits on pretty much everything else.
>Will it compare to the originals?
Will be better because there is more of a tangible atmosphere
>Will the son be a good feature or become annoying?
Will be a good feature because he just seems like a pet in world of warcraft (ala hunter/warlock)
>How high are the chances of the boy dying?
Almost 0% because it is about a change in Kratos so i think they will keep him around.

Speaking of change i don't think it will deviate that much from the previous games. We will still see a head get torn off as evident by the new screenshots and trailer.

I honestly think this game is an opportunity to take the series in a deeper + better direction (gameplay wise, possibly story wise aswell)

Nice photoshop.

will there be a sex mini game in this one too ?
youtube.com/watch?v=1c2eMnI7-IQ

They should have left the series dead after 3. I didnt play past that but how did they explain that kratos is somehow still alive after killing every god effectively destroying the world and then he chops himself in half with that big sword?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDS

You just know the kid is gonna die or they'll make it seem like he dies just to get Kratos completely pissed

Would have more rather had them reboot God of war to be a souls rip off rather than a last of us rip off.

They should've went with a new protagonist

I wast that keen at E3 last year when they showed that fight against the big fella.

But watching the E3 last month I was pretty excited by what I saw. I thought combat would be shitter than what was shown.

HOTDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS

RARRRGGGGHHHHHH

>where's my husband's son

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH RAISING MY WIFE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

ODIN I SWEAR, WE HAVE AN UNDERSTAAANDIIIIIINNNNG!

>Now that the wife's son meme is dead,
it's never been about the boy actually being his wife's son, but about the game being made by numales, with shit gameplay and "story focused", aimed at le cinematic audience, and managing to be a step down from the previous games which already were nothing spectacular compared to, say, Devil May Cry, and now going into the vein of Last of Us, Logan, old bearded man taking care of a child, so deep and emotional

>Now that the wife's son meme is dead
It was never alive to begin with

Even if it's not his biological son, why is that a problem? Are you seriously so insecure that you can't take on the fatherly role of a child in need? Do you know how important fathers are to a child's development?

God of War 3 shows that he dragged himself to the sea or whatever and didn't die, also it was only Greece which got destroyed.

RAAAAAAGHR WHERE'S MY BIOLOGICAL SON

LEAVE ME AND BY BUILOGICAL SON ALONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ATREEEEEEEEEEEEUS, I CAN BE A GOOD FATHER TOO

If you are raising a child that is not biologically yours, you are by definition a cuck. and if you think being a cuck should be normalized you should head back to your synagogue, you're not wanted here

Holy shit, you autistic retards actually asked him? This place gets more and more embarrassing everyday.

Dude fucks chicks in every GoW, is it so hard to believe he'd get somebody knocked up eventually?

We're not talking about knocking up a random whore. This whole games theme is raising a child that is NOT yours.

Understand now?

It's his son you fucking retard

>caring about this only because of some outdated Sup Forums meme

Holy shit, re-evaluate your lives, faggots.

Post the other edit with "wife's son."

It should be fun to play as I'm Scandinavian and know quite a lot about the mythology

It's not. The blatently jewish devs are lying to you to preserve the games blatantly obvious "twist". Open your fucking eyes and stop believing everything you read on twitter

>Don't believe the devs believe me! The meme doesn't work if you don't!

That's fair. I just hope you have enough meme images when this entire hobby continues to decline and glorify disgusting alternative lifetstyles

'Tis nice to see a fellow enlightened one! Those sheeples will wallow in their own demise!

you sit on the computer all day complaining about children's video games that you will never buy
you have no right to judge anyone's lifestyle, you fucking clown.

Stop directing your anger at me. Show that fire to these faggot, leftist devs and maybe we won't be having this conversation in the future

>children's video games
>Game rated for people 17 years of age and older.

>that pic
lmao