Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous thread:
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart2.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart.booru.org/ (pending repair)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/kbZ5h4K.png
i.gyazo.com/754b0e2e0d2ce6dc5f9204bfb6ca5e78.png
i.imgur.com/IXQErHO.jpg
i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png
imgur.com/a/z6yw5
imgur.com/KnPEMKX
track4.mixtape.moe/ujtagn.jpg
imgur.com/a/Aob4c
imgur.com/a/m2kzd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Gehrman welcoming the newest hunter Kirby to the hunt, with Kirby wearing the boxart hunter hat. Here is Gehrman and the hat.

Requesting Urien drinking bleach.

:^)

Requesting Elphelt Valentine in an American Flag bikini firing off her gun or eating a hotdog with the works.

So in Ever Oasis, Tethu's species is called a seedling.

Requesting what you think Tethi (female counterpart of Tethu) will look like when she is fully grown, or is at full bloom.

See pic related as an example with Tethu.

Requesting a piggirl Aigis

Requesting unicorn centaur maid panting as her horn gets rubbed.

Requesting Persona 3 MC(Makoto Yuki) and Persona 4 MC (Yu Narukami) dressed as Violet/Lee Chaolan from Tekken series in that order.

Requesting sealed Alice throwing a temper tantrum after not getting some sweets.

Requesting Konoha from Arcana Heart series holding a sign, asking people to support her game.

Requesting Kiyohime giving a snakejob.

Renka wearing short shorts and a tanktop slightly sweaty, and fanning herself off, or sitting in front of a small fan and going "aaah" into it.

but who is she snaking

Requesting Sachiko as a T-rex, with Koume and Syoko from the waist up as her arms.

Requesting Xiaomu with the covered buns hairstyle, like in the reference

You should get a drawing of her as a shirohebi

Gross

Thread ended.

Requesting an Ochimusha dressed like Baiken

Requesting Es as an angel girl or as a demon girl, or donning full armour using her outfit as inspiration.

requesting Ushi from FGO wearing normal casual clothes

Requesting Luna Child using her power to mute people/areas to cause shenanigans or pranks

Requesting my MMO character on her Eye Strap Outfit doing stuff related to magic, brewing something on a cauldron, casting some curse or spell, sitting on a circle with runes and symbols while looking at the viewer, reading an ancient book, hiding in the shadows of an alley at night while doing an evil smile (covered in blood optional), picking some mushrooms or eerie ingredients for potions, holding a crystal ball, riding her magic broom under then moonlight, or anything else you want that could fit that magical looking outfit.

Character, broom and outfit detailed reference: i.imgur.com/kbZ5h4K.png

Cool, cute and/or grim versions are welcome.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

i.gyazo.com/754b0e2e0d2ce6dc5f9204bfb6ca5e78.png
In case last thread dies.

Rex fucking Homura/Pyra, Xenoblade 2, from behind with her supporting herself on that tree.

Requesting Phantom Knight of Ancient Cloak and Silent Boots wearing The Old Man of the Mountain's Mask from the Fate series (Grand Order).

You can make them either menacing (mask #1) or cute (mask #2). Drawing only 1 of the Knights is also fine.

Does cowgirl count?

kys
fucking kys kys kys

More hot then I thought it would

More moody Cloud/ cheery Bayo hanging out please.

Perfect! Thank you user!

Requesting the Komodo Brothers doing the Jojo poses on the bottom right. Whichever brother you assign the poses to doesn't matter.

>not as a Ryu
Solopipb has drawn Kiyohime as a snek plenty of times anyways.

Requesting this with Akuma and Ryu.

So this is the power of memes, but keep on doing the good work.

Requesting Mata Hari (Fate/GO) as a bride or housewife doing menial chores while humming happily.
What kind of monster girl would you say Mata would be best as? Surely not just a succubus, right?

After all I've done for you, after all the times you needed a request and I helped with ideas, you are still drawing stupid things in spite of the requesters when some of us have done so much for you... honestly I thought you'd take us more seriously. Disappointing.

An Angel.

At least its not dorse

What a shitty attitude lol, Aigis sucks but it's whatever

Can I get Mai and Es having their clothing blown up and ripped up like the shots on the bottom?

Requesting some coloring.

Sword reference: i.imgur.com/IXQErHO.jpg
Character reference: i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png

Please and thanks!

Thanks becuase I was really just picking random tags for fun to meme, but that is actually pretty hot.

I think that would be a really nice picture.

This is a weird request but because of my morbid curiosity, I got the Steam version of Guilty Gear Isuka, and I thought the girl at the bar in the Robo-Ky Factory stage had a cute bow with her hair tie.

Requesting a pic of what you think the face/front side of this mysterious female researcher/bar attendant looks like if she turned around to watch the fight happening behind her.

This but with inverted colors instead

Requesting Wadanohara with torn clothes and emotionally broken as she is raped by tentacles

That gray scaling looks pretty nice on that and just overall nice job

That's already been done though

WHAT a drama queer, JESUS.

I would really like anything with Yoko Belnades from Castlevania Aria/Dawn of Sorrow. An idea I would like is a drawing of her looking like a succubus (succubi in the game oft disguise themselves as her). Thank you.

A fish with her clothes floating around like large fins

With MGE, mermaid/bishop, or a sahuagin?

Requesting Blanc, Rom, and Ram acting really smug because they actually won E3 for once.

Pig Aigis confirmed guys

Your waifu loves you! Her fighting spirit will carry on!

FAT!

Requesting something breast-focused like a titfuck with Brunhilde , not-Selvaria, from Valkyria Revolution.

Requesting huge breasted Lulu doing a handstand

Most likely bishsop due to common theme of flowing clothes

Requesting Yukiko dressed as Alex sitting on the Atlus casting couch

>raita-san has become... uh far more creative with the breast area, should I tell him to tone it done because it's a mainstream game and not a fetish dojin for comiket?
>NAH~
This is legit vomit inducing, disgusting.

When you Self-Destruct in Nier Automata, 2B loses her skirt. I'd like a drawing of 2B either having her clothing completely blown off (an edit of little Emil heads over her NSFW bits is a funny idea) or drawn in Yaegashi Nan's artstyle. Yeah like imgur.com/a/z6yw5

Requesting Mathilda using Clive's back as a chair like the far right image and Clive is enjoying it.

Raita didn't touch VR.

>VC
>Mainstream

It's a cult game that's lucky enough to not be autistically screeched at for being Mishacore.

Also Raita didn't draw this

You've got to joking, that's even worse.

Requesting Makoto Nanaya as the girl in the left and Mai Natsume as the girl in the right of this image:
imgur.com/KnPEMKX

Requesting D.Va as failed police officer because she is too stupid for this job.

Fuck you, D.Va!

Requesting manticore Misha track4.mixtape.moe/ujtagn.jpg

Please do not use my requests to request something else.

Thank you.

Requesting Jam sitting cross-legged in her defeated/stunned Xrd pose

This, but with these tags
>Nose_hook
>Bondage
>buttplug_tail
>human_dog
>bodysuit
or like this imgur.com/a/Aob4c

Requesting a series of mass produced evil Patricia Wagons

This but like this!

Requesting a hot and horny Toki humping the corner of a desk, hearts in her eyes.

Better yet, D.Va giving you a ticket because you just started dating and you got her pregnant too fast.

These are making less and less sense every day.

I'd like Aranea in her Episode Prompto winter outfit , unzipping her jacket to show either her bare naked body or a sweat-soaked white tanktop. Make it as though her and Prompto are alone somewhere and getting intimate, like she's going to make the boy into a man.

Fuck you, I'll talk about it if I want to, you autistic little cunt.

Cringe
Double cringe

Requesting Lei Bondage

I request lulu in her normal outfit but with no belts

Go to bed Timmy.

Requesting lewds of the Kagurazaka sisters from Valkyrie Drive

Is her skirt entirely belt?

Nice shitpost, kid. Get fucked.

Requesting new images of Emina in sexy and suggestive bikinis or swimsuits for the summer, any design or type you like. She collects bikinis as a hobby so anything would do.

If you want some examples.
imgur.com/a/m2kzd

The front section is at least.

Dram dem blue character! Even if you're not a drawfag

Hardmode: their name must start with the same letter as your MIDDLE name

Requesting Elizabeth trying to fuck the Great Seal Door. Because you know she tried to do it one or two times during the gap between P3 and P4A

Requesting Orie in a kick focused image like the Min Min Arms picture on the right.

Is your waifu not a fighter?

Also, did anyone else see that really short maid costume Mariel had on his fursona?

Saying her fighting spirit carries on makes it sounds like she died.

Requesting Shio giving (you) a blowjob behind the counter of her store or with her pants pulled halfway down and (you) pounding her in the ass.

draw whatever blue character that also shares the first letter of your middle name

Requesting Lili in her Tekken 7 outfit doing the splits.

Preferably with her shoes off, pointing her toes.

Requesting Towa getting bent over a desk. If you want to take it further, getting bent over and fucked in the ass over a desk in her new outfit.

Predictable. Just fuck off with your autism