>tfw no incline

youtube.com/watch?v=jpCUhvDdGrI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDyXSCd2Lp0
scp-wiki.net/scp-1171
youtu.be/3rirPLLYBys?t=40s
dropbox.com/s/s65dktw1by2s769/Grimoire Planner.xlsx?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is coming out, your sapien brain just can't comprehend the non linear timeframe the creator is referring to.

Woah! Are those HAND PAINTED monster designs?!

I asked this in the last thread, but what are some good Neanderthal games?

Legendary troll

He should update the steam page once every single day with more excuses.

Grimoire

Starting out Wizardry 1, at what point do characters start dying of old age, and is it common for it to happen?

If GRIMORE is never coming out then how do you explain that kraken!?

youtube.com/watch?v=xDyXSCd2Lp0

just ignore all that little shit and look up a good starting party wizardry is a vastly over-complicated series with a narrow meta

RPGCodex is a fucking wasteland.

one of the only videogame forums not completely taken over by SJWs

It's just shit post central 99% of the time. You can't get a decent opinion of anything, just a bunch of manchildren crying that everything is either complete unplayable shit or shitposting about how jews are coming to get them.

Then how would you describe Sup Forums ?

At least it's not NeoGAF. It's like where shitposters go after they age out of GameFAQs.

>Jan 26, 2013

Jesus christ

At least on Sup Forums people aren't acting like they're neanderthals slinging shit all the time.

I like how you've no actual defense for RPGCodex and instead you try and divert attention to a different site we weren't talking about.

>forty six and a half minutes of forum screencaps

Because there aren't many active sites with large userbases.

It's basically this place, NeoGAF, and reddit.

And Sup Forums is basically all shitposting all the time. Is this your first day here? Console wars are the predominant topic of discussion here 2bh.

t. sape

The codex was good before Brofists were introduced. People started developing cults of personality and specifically posting memes/reaction gifs that would garner the most fists.

Donut Devil Lad

He will

yes by popcap

wuts dis

I don't have enough on my plate, I check the store page for five minutes and now I have NASholes and Astrocucks piling on with the Schadenfreude high skipper brigade.

Truly an existential nightmare. It's about to end very shortly.

literally never coming out

That's Cleve trolling you idiots.

The incline shall flood the land like a Tsunami and change the very fabric of reality!

If Cleve is such Neander-Sexual, why is he so fat? I thought Neanderthals ate only raw meat, peanuts and berries/vegetables.

we're never gonna ride that turtle bros.

I tried to play Wizardry 7 while waiting for Grimoire to come out

>make a character
>roll stats for hours
>finally get a roll above a 10
>only 5 more characters to go after spending 2 hours on that single character
>fuck this, download a save editor
>only save editor that works doesnt let me modify stats
>uninstall game

i dont think this genre is for me, im not autistic enough

try Legend of Grimrock 1-2

Try Lands of Lore, no character creation at all

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup

(god-tier VGA graphics and world-building too)

I blasted through Legends of Grimrock 2 3 times, and decided to try wiz 8 for a more through experience. Holy hell, even with the game speed hack the over world is just horrendous. I really want to keep playing it, but it took me an hour just to get through the town fights.

Prehistoric?

scp-wiki.net/scp-1171
Is Cleve an SCP

He said in May that Steam already had the files.

You have to be legitimately retarded if you're seriously considering grimoire.

I never expected this kind of thing on SCP.

Why are you trying to summon Sup Forums?

Cro Mag Rally was legit fun. I remember you could easily edit stats and parametres; this one time I reduced the gravity to Moon levels and when you got hit by an explosive you'd get blown to the top of the skybox.

>He said in May that Steam already had the files.
It's a lie. How many times I need to repeat this, haven't you followed any of the threads? Learn to read and find the proof yourself. Don't believe anything what Cleve says.

B-but user, it appeared on USgamer, it must be true!

I know it's a lie. I was just saying what he said. We should report the game to steam to get it removed. You can do so right on the game's page.

I'd rather it stays. Seeing people actually defend this game and the 20 years of delays on the discussion page is really amusing.

I reported it already on Saturday. Everyone should just report it because it kinda bothers me this kind of trolling and lying goes on. Especially because there are probably still few people who have actually waited for the game for real.

I just want Cleve to do a full blown Let's Play of Grim-wah. The way he talks alone is just really funny.

>You can't get a decent opinion of anything, just a bunch of manchildren crying that everything is either complete unplayable shit or shitposting about how jews are coming to get them.

youtu.be/3rirPLLYBys?t=40s

He ate way too much raw meat, peanuts and berries/vegetables then sat at his computer and not work on his game all day.

>At least on Sup Forums people aren't acting like they're neanderthals slinging shit all the time
I think we may be browsing different imageboards.

>tfw needs another 23 years to develop
Welp maybe we'll get the game when we're in the hospital bed?

Funny how the guy Cleve is shitting on was right. Just shows how much of a cuck he is.

He claimed the game was finished in 2005.

People still believe...

>tfw it won't be 2005 for another 30 years

Don't ask me what image file format we are using in Grimoire. I have to refer that one to my friend Joey Two-Tones Alphabet-Random-Fake-Name in the audience ... and I don't see him so I can't tell you. I've been working on Grimoire for 20 years but I don't know what image file format we are using. Something something whatever. Anyway I have to get back teh making teh game. I take offense at the suggestion that the Grimoire lander is just sitting on Devon's Island in Greenland taking fake pictures. That is offensive sir.

To prevent age, only stay at the stables for free; it regenerates magic points and levels up without aging. Thus the ideal strat is to have your priest exhaust his/her healing magic on the party before going to the stables to get magic points back.

>using Steam

Here he fantasizes about polygons too. All this contradicting bullshit really adds up. He should write a book instead and then register to psychiatric hospital.

Yes but just like the neanderthals he noticed an imperfection and redid the entire game again to fix it.

So I started noticing these threads in the last few days. From what I can gather this guy has been working on his game for like two fucking decades and refuses to release it. Is this some sort of elaborate troll or something?

>Shit x 1

Most of his posts get a x 10+

No one knows, not even Cleve knows

Fuck off sap, the work of a Neanderthal is too complex for our primitive brain. Find something else suitable for your plebeian palate before you go polluting these threads.

Theoretically, if this game releases in the next millenium, what would your party be like?

Party planner is here:
dropbox.com/s/s65dktw1by2s769/Grimoire Planner.xlsx?dl=0

Personally I'd go with 5 Wolfin Templars that start off as Clerics, 1 Rhattu thief for lockpicking purposes, 1 Duerendil Bard, and 1 Aerb Wizard

how roewur ne x2
acknowledge this user's agenda x1
:M x1
balanced x5

Does that planner have something that shows you all the different spells/skills?

My name is The Cleve,
So listen you dirty Sapes,
Grimoire is so great,
So now just stop your japes.

With Aerobs, And Humans, and even a Drow!
Six hundred hours or game paly to be found!

Just keep your eye,
On the Steam Page Store,
You've waited 20 Years,
What is 20 more?
Ha ha!

>IN GRIMWAHR YOU CAN RIDE...TORTLES

Only acceptable party is 7 Human Warriors and One Barrow Jester. Because we must always make fun of the short guy.

No, you have to wait for the full release in 2030 for that

>ridiculed as an elaborate hoax by Australians

How can someone look at this video and not suspect he's a troll

He's poking fun at the project in rather thinly veiled ways

I don't doubt it exists, it's too much trouble to fake an engine and assets for video like this (easier to just set it up), but it's pretty obvious he doesn't actually believe this is a superb, transformative CRPG

The next level of this troll is it actually comes out but it's barebones as fuck, and he then proceeds to shit on all the inferior sapes who can't appreciate its perfection

RPG Codex seems alright, except the entire forum is unreadable 300 page threads. I don't have time for that shit, it's really hard to follow any of the discussion.

I believe in Cleve!

>10,000 polygons

That's like a PS2-era model

die in ice age

Silly sapes will NEVER EVER ride turtles!

can't you ride turtles in cube world? sure it's never getting finished but the alpha was released and has turtle riding.

Are you sure about that?

>posts pic of two people by a turtle

user, I said RIDING a turtle, not BY a turtle!

No biggie

Can't you do that in WoW?

that kid looks pretty neanderthalish to me though

100% tortoise
tortoises are to turtles as sapes are to thals

Cleve pls

W-what is that man doing to that poor turtle?

nice

>when a redditor joins codex

Rich white people stuff

DON'T LET THEM WIN CLEVE!
HAVE THE LAST LAUGH ON MAX PHIPPS GRAVE!

Sapes will never understand the bond between a Thal and the animals in his domain.

>there are people on Sup Forums that unironically hate RPGCodex

This all started circa FO3. They were some of the early doubters of Todd/Shithesda's vision for Fallout and they were 100% right

They're a bunch angry neckbeards but they're like trout-sniffing dogs when it comes to RPGs. Literally all of the RPGs I've seen well recommended there ended up being great. I discovered Wiz 8 due to RPGCodex

>mfw Grimoire STILL hasn't released
Thals BTFO!

>mfw forgot to add Max Phipps is drag pic