Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PXsP-1MgjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

X cause I'm not a faggot

X.

Mega Man.
The game is called Mega Man X, not Zero X.
Besides, ranged > melee.

didnt take Sup Forums to take easy mode

Zero because I have a massive fucking cock

Zero of course, the game is about zero after all.

Megaman

>Zero has more health
>Zero's melee attacks do more damage and his moves give him more mobility
>X5 and X6 are designed around using Zero or X with a special armour, not normal X.
Playing as normal X is hard mode user.

always zero, fuck little pussy ass bitch X

EXE

Vile. (Out of those two, X).

This is a MM thread, not a Star Wars thread. Go away Boba.

Always X.

whatever you got to tell yourself from always being at a range in a high safty zone

>Boss rush in X5 with normal X

Axl

GLASSTITS

Do not bully the robot with literal explosive knees.

Playing as him in maverick hunter X was a fuckton of fun.

Are you serious? Characters like Gate, those 2 squares that shoot energy, the Black Devil, and to a lesser extent, General, are all very
difficult with Zero in comparison to X.

Playing as normal X requires you to actually avoid attacks while Zero can just go hoo hoo hoo ha hoo on bosses and kill them in 2 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=0PXsP-1MgjM

NIGHTMARE MOTHER IS A COCKSMOKING WHORE

>Playing X6 with unarmored X
Only madmen would ever attempt it.

So HideofBeast and some Japs

X6 with unarmored X isn't that hard, unless you go for a no damage run like HideofBeast

Neither, I choose this one.

>People wanting to use Knuckles instead of Sonic
Don't you want to go fast Sup Forums?

>Wanting to be the gun-totting black hedgehog
Get out of here Shadow-fag

Yes.

I actually did try to play it using plain old X. I only got around halfway before I just said fuck it.

>Hideofbeast hasn't uploaded a new video in 4 years.
Sad, I enjoyed seeing his work.

I enjoyed his x1-x3 videos the most becuase of his dry and perpetually disinterested tone
After x4 he added too much emotion

Did you use the jumper and hyper dash chips? even if you are going for a no-armor X run you still need those to progress through certain areas.

Too bad he only had one music track for every single Maverick stage. Some remixes would have been nice

I did get them if that's what you're asking.

Neither, I'll go with roll.

Both are great but I like the X-Buster, so X.

>Playing as normal X
You literally get Fourth Armor for free in X5 if you start as X.

Other way around numbnuts.

>tfw Mighty Gunvolt Burst was basically Vile Mode but further customizable, especially when playing as Beck
Goddamn, so fucking great making all sorts of crazy shit.

>Zero has more health
Uh, what?

In X3 he has full health from the get-go

eat shit faggot

Oh, I thought you meant X4 specifically. And it was some sort of hidden value or some shit.
MY BAD

Layer and Alia OTP

It's fun for a while then everything just ends up at "Autofire Homing Exploding Missiles with 3x damage and goes through walls"

What is zero fighting for Sup Forums?

Zero is easier, there's a reason all speedruns of the games are done with Zero.

Say that to my knockoff version of the Gunstar Lightsaber and see what the fuck happens.

But that is Zero user, didn't you pay attention in the story? It literally is the same Zero from the X games with a redesign.

What's your setup son

Oh boy, he doesn't yet know The Truth

Zero

Megaman for sure.

I've never liked Zero's character at all. It was a damn shame that we got 4 games focusing exclusively on him while X was shoved aside.

>all these xfags
Sup Forums going above and beyond shit taste yet again. Zero is max fun, jump and shoot man is boring as fuck.

Zero is fun, but X is how the game should be played.

>pick X for fourth armor because I always get shit rng and zero gets infected
>zero is totally fine that run
>pick Zero to keep Z-Buster for solo Zero run
>Fail the rng, zero gets infected

Zero for sure. Give me an option to hit shit with a sword and you can be damn sure I'm going to hit shit with a sword.

>Save right before the RNG thing
>Reload if he dies
EZ

Don't have it on-hand, but, IIRC.
Auto-fire 16 shots, Short on-screen time, fast firing and mid-air speeds, piercing on for enemies and environment, diagonal fire at 45 degrees, Bullets on-screen set at 5 (3 is decent of you can't afford that last push, but 5 hits home). It's expensive as all fuck, but feels good.
Bullet Size Large is just icing on the cake.

Which bullet type though? Sounds like just a straight rapid-fire.

Auto-fire homing missiles is literally hold A to win, except for that 1 boss fight.

Oh yeah, I've thought about it, but I don't think I can afford it (yet?), but also slap on Explosions set to Small and 3.
Of course this is just for the normal shot type. If I put it on something like missiles, it'd go slower, but I could also set Explosions to Large and 5.

>except for that 1 boss fight.
Which one? The final one against Teseo? I wrecked his anus by using reflect, which I figured was the cheap as hell one, since I found homing to be rather expensive.

Zero,he is fun as fuck

My gentlemen of fine taste

Isn't there a gate lab where's impossible with normal X?

The second-to-last final stage, with the boss with an upper/lower part. The homing doesn't work there.

Everywhere else homing is literally press A to win.

My first run was with wall-reflecting Gyro Blades.

Then I learned the awesome power of homing missiles. Also I guess I had the CP to spare.

If you mean this fucker (Pic related) then yes. It's actually impossible to make the jump with Normal X unless you either have Blade armor or jumper and hyper dash chips. Or do a glitch that involve magma blade.

Ah, the two-parter robot who shoots that big laser at you.
Yeah, he's a kind of a dick.
That said
>Teseo's fight has nicovideo-style comments going
>the localized version instantly makes me think of Sup Forums
You fucking dweebs.

No the biggest dick is Brandish. Fuck Brandish.

Source: Completed "Only use Custom Shot 1" Challenge

>Source: Completed "Only use Custom Shot 1" Challenge
That and the 500 CP challenge for the Military Base made my mouth shoot into a frown. I mean. It's possible, but it seems like a huge pain in the ass.
Source: I tried doing the 500 CP for the base and it fucking sucked. I could only get Bat-man to about 1/8 of his life before I slipped up each and every time.

Is Megaman ZX worth getting over the awful map system? I picked it up a few years ago but stopped playing pretty quickly because the map sucked at it was kind of hard to find anything. On paper, in combines two of my favorite things though, so I'm considering giving it another shot.

Be smart about your 500CP setup. There's some useless negative traits you can turn on so you don't have to completely nerf yourself.

Also sure, the 500 CP challenge was hard but still Fuck Brandish. Your spinning blades are so full of shit. And don't get me started on hard mode.

Just use an FAQ. But yes, the game is fine and decent except:
>Story could be better
>Retarded map system
>Getting that FUCKING SUBTANK

It is worth it. Just find out where the teleporters are and get to know your surroundings. Great game.
Though the sequel to it sucked imo.

Yes.

The map fucking blows though. I remember getting lost half the time because I didn't know where the fuck to go. But it's worth playing.

Zero. Being up close in the boss' face is more fun

easy

X is superior to Zero at first glance, but as you keep playing you start to notice that Zero is consistently the more superior choice. Starting from X7, they try to balance things out by making X's buster basically just a wave of death that obliterates fucking everything, though this is kinda offset by the fact that Zero is actually better against the final bosses. Especially in X7, where Zero is an absolute hard counter against everything Sigma could throw at you.

>choosing stock shot upgrade over plasma

You're weren't THAT kid right?

It was shocking how bad it was. Adding exploration platformer elements to a Megaman game has the potential to be such a winning formula. Games that have those mechanics(the good ones, anyway) have a proper, functioning map system though.

>When you accidentally press up+square in X6

Little me was pissed that Zero had half of the effective moves against enemies in X4.
Rekkouha made it worth it though.

In terms of character, Zero>X
X was a moralfag, Zero... had a hard life

It's like. What where they thinking?

This isn't a map. I don't know what it is. But it's not a map.

Nobody picked the multi-shot upgrade.

Not him but they did fix it in ZX Advent.

Oh I know. It's one of the things I actually really liked about ZXA.

zero

X muh boi

I think he meant Gate stage 1, the tall wall with spiked that can't be passed unless you use Zero or Shadow X's ceiling cling.

Zero

DELETE THIS

what am I even looking at

how did they think this was acceptable? I never played ZX because i somehow didn't know anyone with a DS and I never owned one myself

You didn't grab a map from gamefaqs and save your sanity

Zero, always Zero.

iirc you can use Blizzard Wolfang's ice cubes+Jumper or use the wolf robot + Jumper to damage boost yourself up there.

Not that hard compared to what? It's probably one of the most difficult things you can do in a mega man game short of romhacks or insane no-hit challenges.

TECH DECK

HU HA HWAH

X5 is a good game and X6 is fun

Actual quote from someone who yelled across the classroom when we could play vidia in class:

"Megaman is trash, pick Zero!"

he was correct.

STOP
THE
COOP
NOW