Castlevania cartoon

>Everything bad that happened is because of reLIEgion holding back science!

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=burned at the stake for science and philosophy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did he meme by this?

Who are you quoting?

That's a pretty consistent theme in Castlevania.

Is it? I always thought the consistent theme was dracula is an asshole and a lineage of vampire hunters kick his ass.

(You)

>"I'm Trevor fuckin Belmont"
Cringe max

>cringe
cringe max

Where's the lie?

>clearly shows that it's corrupt priest that are the problem
>in a time period where the church genuinely had problems with corruption, in twenty years time the fucking Borgia's will be mucking about in the papacy
>a non-asshole priest is able to make actual holy water, showing he's blessed unlike the Bishop
kys

>christarangs are a constant weapon
>anti religion

Dracula is a fedoralord as early as SotN

So is spending over 10% of the time fighting monsters, but I guess they were taking creative liberties.

it was pretty aight but c'mon. 4 fucking episodes? It ends just as it starts getting good
Bonus Points for SOTN Alucard tho

I mean given said religion keeps kicking his ass, it's pretty obvious he'd be salty about it.

t.triggered christ cuck or atheist shitposter

>not watching the jp dub

I don't give a fuck if it's anti-religion, it was 4 episodes of Trevor not fighting fucking dracula. Instead he gets into retarded fights with regular human motherfuckers where he just disassembles them. Boring as fuck.

And that's when he's not bitching about how mean everyone is to him and his family.

>watch a glorified prologue
>be surprised when he doesn't fight Dracula yet

i haven't watched this yet but wouldn't fighting Dracula be religated to the finale?

Hey if you're a fucking faggot who's okay with every piece of media he watches being a commercial for another piece of media coming out in a couple months, do your thing.

He didn't watch past episode 1

dumb weeb

Oh so it's gonna be one of these threads

The Belmonts are not a religious order in any sense. They're a clan of warriors who wield an alchemical whip fused with the tainted soul of a vampire. Their use of religious iconography is basically weaponized blasphemy.

Have you ever watched a serial show before?

>Get triggered when he's somebody and you're nobody

Which is kind of funny considering how Vlad was a warrior of Christianity.

>show literally confirms the existence of god by having holy water and a consecrated whip be the most effective weapons against demons
>ITS TOTALLY AN ATHEIST SCREED YOU GUYS, IT HAD A BISHOP AS THE MAIN VILLAIN
You're so predictable Sup Forums. Just fuck off already.

Castlevania is a Western cartoon. Why would you have a non original dub for it, just like having English dub for anime?
Almost as bad as the people watching rwby in Japanese.

I mean it seems like Trevor was christian, he was kneeling before the cross

>priests shown to be good at times
>and that the church of the olden days was very heretical by the standards of the earlier church
Christian here, can confirm that the portrayal of the medieval church was pretty much accurate. Keep in mind that the priest literally went against "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" and "thou shalt not kill". Heck, even the Satan-worshipping demons knew he was not truly a man of God.

>Muh religion
>If there is a god he must be the god of my book
>even tough my book gets pretty silly and I have to lie to make it true!

>I don't give a fuck if it's anti-religion, it was 4 episodes of Trevor not fighting fucking dracula. Instead he gets into retarded fights with regular human motherfuckers where he just disassembles them. Boring as fuck.

There are a total of 4 monsters fought. A cyclops and three demons. The three demons aren't even from the game. All the fights are pretty quick.

The only good fights in all the eps are Alucard vs. Trevor and Trevor vs. The Cyclops.

He was until sickness took the life his very first wife if you ever bothered to play Lament of Innocence.

He was a very devout Christian fighting in the name of the Lord, as well as a genius tactician in a time of uneducated knights.

Him being a vampire was his way to curse God.

>defending religion
Tip top kek m8s, I hope you're doing it for these sweet (you)'s. Also the show is dope.

Take your atheism vs theism elsewhere, no one cares.

Which all winds back with what the cartoon is trying to establish. Efforts to assist Christians with the use of science were deemed blasphemous by corrupted officials within the church.

>the second most know antagonist in castlevania is a priest
>christicucks are crying just like SJW, even when it's faithful to the source material

Seriously, complain about the unstable animation quality, how dracula's wife is annoying as fuck, or the weak OST. Those are real problems, instead of "m-muh religion, stop saying we burned people even if we did".

Faggots.

The OP cares, literally his butthurt was about his religion possibly being considered evil, or do you think it was for the sake of argument?
Besides this is tertiary shit, not vidya.

>it's a falseflag as a triggered christian to farm (You)s episode

>>the second most know antagonist in castlevania is a priest

Shaft is a DARK PRIEST, and he sure as hell doesn't look like a Christian one. He's some evil wizard doing evil shit.

He was also exiled by the Church for his family's inhuman powers.

She's completely right and pretty reasonable about it too

Always listen to the original voice acting, faggot. See a western cartoon in jap is as bad as watching an japanese show in english.

That Jewish girl is right about the userbase.
2/10 bait, apply yourself.

The dark ages and the persecution of scientific minds was fucking brutal man.
What I'm more pissed off at is how it took 4 episodes before they got the call to action. I know that killing Dracula is going to be the final episode of the series, but who thought that it was a good idea for it to take Four 22 minute episodes (which for some reason qualifies as an entire season) before they decide "yeah we should actually do something about that guy who pledged vengeance against all of humanity."

The ((("girl"))) is not wrong. It's basically fact that this website is escapism, although for me personally I have no issues, just issues with gaining friends.

There are plenty of christians in Sup Forums.

I was expecting to read a bunch of buttmad passive-agressive libtard shit, but I was positively surprised. She is very reasonable.

Dunno man, I'm not blaming trannies or women for the problems in the world, I already know they're far too incompetent for that. Even video games are ruined by men trying to pander to women, not women by themselves.

That's hysterical

HE WAS HIS CHOSEN ONE!

Yeah sounds like you fall into the second group she mentioned, like me

he didn't say good ones.

This. Women can't even destroy stuff by thenselves, the real problem are the nu-males who panders to then to beg for sexual attention,

Boy this is sure a well-crafted thread and totally not lazy garbage at all. You are the height of creativity, OP, and not at all a faggot.

>The dark ages and the persecution of scientific minds was fucking brutal man.

Name a single "scientific mind" persecuted during the "dark ages".

I don't want to fit in here though, I just can't handle normal forums anymore, imageboards offer anonymous instant gratification without any of the hassle that comes from live chats.

That's such a female opinion to have, that everyone has trouble in real life and they gather up to be part of "it" because being part of "it" alienates their loneliness. I just wanna talk about video games and dickgirls in my spare time, since my friends are a bit too much on normalfag territory, and I can't expect them to know about shit like Planescape, VtMB,E.Y.E., Dwarf Fortress or the like.

Why are you cucks agreeing with this chick? This is a place to share images and talk about your interests, like thousands of other websites are they all escapism too?
>le Sup Forums is all angry men who hate minorities
>le Sup Forums is also home to misfits and outcasts
Fuck me if only the latter were true this place would improve tenfold. I've been here for seven years while it looks like she spent maybe a week here.

A state is a fruit from it's people. One thing that people fail to realize is that in good times people cries for freedom, and in terrible times people cries for control in every aspect of their lives.

What do you expect from the white """"men""" on Sup Forums?

Yeah, you want somewhere with people who understand you, that's what she's saying
I understand you, user, you sound a lot like me, even down to the dickgirl fetish

You definately fit into one of those catagories, fucker, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Although you may just be a Reddit faggot who came here for "le epic maymays xd" and "Sup Forums is Sup Forums with video games", in which case you can fuck right off.

lmgtfy.com/?q=burned at the stake for science and philosophy

How do we kick the kikes, trannies, faggots and niggers out of our hobby once and for all?

Quite whining and just play videogames you like you faggot. And if you don't like videogames, go back to being a Sup Forumstard.

I do but I (we) are the minority. This site is used by millions of people, maybe if she pinpointed one board she MIGHT be right.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums has changed.

remember you started, not >muh Sup Forums

I find jap-RWBY excusable because the moonland VAs are pros. Fucking Holo from Spice and Wolf voices Yang. Bitch knows how to really emote.

>seven years

I am in this crap for more then ten years. And not only Sup Forums, but also the IBs from my country.

Normal, healthy, and productive people use other social media, because as a healthy person, they want their relations to give something in favour to then, and they feel secure while talking with people they know. If you are here not only to give 10 or less posts per day in a specific theme board, then you are escaping from social relations, either because you have a side you have to let go but don't want to show to real people, or because you don't feel confortable around then.

I never ever knew a channer without problems to be solved. A lot were like you, saying "I am different then those faggots", but the only difference between then and the rest of the guys, is that they didn't realize they got problems too. Attempts to show IBs to real chads gave absolute no result, they only browsed in low points of their lifes, and stopped as soon as they found the control of their lifes..

>Yeah, you want somewhere with people who understand you, that's what she's saying
No that's not what she's saying. There's a difference between "wanting to fit somewhere" and "wanting to find other people like you".

The first one would include changing aspects of yourself to fit in. The second one is just looking for like-minded individuals and it happens in literally every online community, not just Sup Forums.
If everyone on Sup Forums started hating a game I like, I wouldn't join in the bandwagon, though I'm sure there's plenty of fags here who'd do that.

What is the other catagory besides "crazy stormfront faggots" and "reasonable people" here? Seriously, I don't know what you're getting at, enlighten me.

Wow, religous neckbeards get triggered easily.

>we are reasonable, but do as we say or we become hitler the second