marvel

Still you

This thread

The last party member

Kill yourself

come on now

you know its true

she is awful and boring and she is way too late to be anything else than shit

I'm just mad that they refused to change the plot.

you

why do you keep making this thread

First three post best posts.

MHW, hope they can still fix it and make it not-casualized MH.

This.
God I couldn't care less about her entire character and story. She was useless by the time she came in too.

YeAH PRAISE MUH OUTDATED SHITMT instead

ATARI BOX not coming earlier this year

That's not Nier

your mom

Nier was good, yah?

Not nier-ly good enough

it was better that purseowner shit

Breath of the Wild.

Keep dreaming kiddo

Kill the Al Bhed.

You must be jaded as fuck to think that the best game released this deacde was a disappointment.

So because a game you dislike is getting discussed, you have decided to falseflag as a dissatisfied fan of said game to spread falsification and convince people to share your agenda? As a opposed to just ignoring it like a rational person?
I don't know who you are but you're an enormous faggot. I genuinely hope you get permabanned.

Not that user, but you're a retard.

elaborate

>Biggest disappointment of 2017 so far?

Horizon Zero Dawn

Unironically this>inb4 dronefaggotry

Breath of the Wild, Persona 5, Nier, Yakuza, Nioh, Prey, Arms, Tales of Berseria.
Been a pretty shitty god damn year honestly. Worst in a while.

Something thats looked shit from the get go cant be a disappointment.

search your feelings Sup Forums

>post deleted

You had expectations for it?

>Because Sup Forums keep praising shit like pershitna 5.
>FORGET ABOUT THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY.
>retard.

lol

>biggest disappointments:
Nier, Persona 5, Zelda BotW

>best game so far
Indisputably Mass Effect Andromeda so far. GOTY 2017 probably.

WoW you just hate video games don't you?

Literally "Someone likes something I don't! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!"

Anal Idol

>botw
>persona 5
>nier
do you guys just not like good games

>Nier Persona 5 and Zelda BotW are shit but Mass Effect Andromeda is a masterpiece
how do you manage to fall for something like that that easy

Wrong, wrong and wrong.
The only thing wrong with Haru is that she doesn't comb her hair over that massive forehead.
The hat makes her look exponentially better.

>Primary source of public outcry has been from the West, MHW's sole target demographic
>Japs are interested, but definitely cant make up the deficit that will result from it not being on a handheld, as well as the West's general apathy/indifference to anything that isn't slapped with ass and titties or grimdark grey filters

Capcom really needs to make some careful moves, or they are going to lose a serious amount of capital. Especially since MHXX clearly cost them almost zero resources, while MHW is four years of development on all-new resources we haven't seen before, rather than recycling PS2-era models and animations until today.

>You had expectations for it?

I expected it to be good, I instead got sub-par SJW trash

But you are wrong!!!

haven't been on Sup Forums for a week, but yeah i screwed up

strawman
Mass Effect cant be a disappointment when it's always been a garbage series

1 waz ok

Basically everything besides P5 and BotW. Both of those games have major problems that drag them down but I still had a ton of fun with them and would give them a solid 9.2 or so.
Nier Automata was good but I ended up enjoying Taro's input more than Platinum's which is crazy, Nioh was okay I guess, RE VII was good but friendly reminder that the RE VII DLC is STILL not fucking out, For Honor, Prey, Andromeda, Injustice 2, Halo Wars 2, Gravity Rush 2, Yooka Laylee, The Surge, Torment: Tides of Numenara, the list of mediocre titles goes on and on.

he never mentioned Mass Effect

are you fucking retards
persona 5 is the best game of 2016/7
sorry that it's not your typical generic boring open world skyrim game, kid

P5 and BotW arent even good. They're just as bad and garbage as the rest of those titles.

ITT: Bait and contrarians
Who the fuck thinks nier is a disappointment

Most of the games Sup Forums hyped up (Nier, Persona 5).

Conversely most of the games released this year that Sup Forums hates are good.

the second guy he responded to, you nut

People who are not weeaboos.

no it's not you dumb cuck
you obviously haven't played persona 5 or just didn't get it

>that victim complex when the second post mentioned BOTW as well
Sorry I just don't like the social link system, the game is very good but not for me. The heavy dialogue just turns me off. I'll return to SMT I guess

>le nips only play handhelds face

>calls MHW casualized
>posts MHX

Like clockwork

I mean, better games have come out this year.

kill yourself
persona 5 was a masterpiece

The baiters and contrarians, you said it yourself, why ask?

If you're 17 and desperately trying to emulate having a real life through video games through the lens of being a weeb yes, it is a masterpiece.

I miss Drew

speaking of persona 5 is the playstation 3 emulator running persona 5 too heavily taxing for an i5

shut up kid, you just didn't understand the game

For me it has to be the new miku game. I thought it would be fun but the controls are fucked beyond believe thanks to the arcade layout.

>awful and boring
That's Ann though

Yes they are

>sold ps3 years ago
>still didnt buy a ps4
>ps4 pro with p5 would be around 450

Really want to play it but damn

vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Monster Hunter

naaa

she is just a slut

if i ever found out where you live, i would fucking kill you

ps4 pro has absolutely no benefits for persona. A regular ps4 costs about $180.

Dropped it after 2 divine beasts, too much copy pasts enemies and zero challenge thanks to having near infinite food healing and not even forcing healing into a real time animation. There's a reason good action game don't have you just enter a pause menu and mashing tons of food in your mouth instantly, or for the few that do, there's a fullness stat that prevents you from eating indefinitely.

If the combat is garbage and the exploration is full of copy pasted encounters and most of the shrines are super short retard IQ tests, why bother?

BOTW isn't even half as good as any of the souls games, it's not even close to being "best game released this deacde"

Look at all these contrarian opinions, it's like they're too good for video games in general

You're a social leper talking shit on the internet because you're too afraid to go outside and have real connections with people who might reject you. So you play retarded dollhouse games for weebs and praise them as the second coming.

Get some decency and at least play a competitive game so you can boost your ego through achievement instead of living vicariously through a roleplaying game.

Your life is a fantasy where you think you have power but all you have is the ability to act like a brat before being ignored.

>souls games
Jesus this meme needs to stop

Some of us have standards, you know.

>souls games
>not full of copy pasted encounters that isn't even interrupted by anything
You're a funny guy user

Wow, it's almost like you've seen a video review but never actually played it yourself.

Alright lads, post your top 3 of the year so far.

3. Tekken 7
2. Zelda Breath of the Wild
1. Persona 5

So what games do you like?

1. breath of the wild
i haven't done anything in the last few months since i've beaten it. doing master mode rn.

How come MH3 can sell a million there on a fresh new audience? For comparison even MHXX on 3DS is barely selling 1.5 million

Tekken 7? Was it really that good?

dota 2 and dark souls

>tekken 7 being number 3
What the fuck even SF5 is better

Horizon Zero Dawn

>dota 2
play league you fuck

you better pray you never meet me or i would seriously fuck you up

>dota 2
>a fucking moba
>dark souls
>a literally unfinished game with a rushed second half
What shit taste desu sn

1. Persona 5
1. Nier: Automata
1. Breath of the Wild

Fallout: New Vegas, Dark Souls 1.
The only games above an 7/10 in the last 10 years.

Not him but then say it's not for you and explain why, don't just say "big disappointment" or "it sucks"