Nintendo publishes and localizes this game in the west

>Nintendo publishes and localizes this game in the west
>It vastly outperforms Monster Hunter World
>World sells considerably less than Tri, which is the best selling console game in the series.
>Capcom damage controls for World when asked why they don't port the game to Switch.

In short, I'm anticipating that we're going to see what we see from Square. Nintendo is going to step in and publish the good games they release in the west, while they waste time developing PS4 games that don't sell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q1Oe5DppU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I sure love being hamstrung by limited hardware and outdated mechanics

>Implying the best Monster Hunter games weren't on PSP

>It's going to be outperform World

Going to? It's a re-release of Generations. It has ALREADY outperformed World.

Capcom trying to attract normies for World by going multiplat is going to end in disaster.

>spinoff game on one platform with a small installbase will outperform three different platforms, two of which having the largest installbases in history

This delusion.

>Switch
>Limited hardware compared to Wii or 3DS

Lol.

They could have easily built World from the ground up for Switch. That was on Capcom. They deliberately CHOSE to not do anything new with the series until they could go multiplat again.

You know it's going to succeed and World 2 will introduce bullshit like leveling up your hunter and fucking health bars and shit.

>AAA games on the ps4 and xbone only sell 1 to 2 mil
I own a ps4 user, but I'm not delusional, I don't think mhw will sell that well

Never tired of those nintendo wet dreams.

are u one of these "hurr im more fan than u cuz i played on psp but not on nintendo 3ds" fags?

There was only one good Monster Hunter game on psp and that game is now completely outdated thanks to 4U.

>ANOTHER Monster Hunter shitflinging thread

All you MHfags need to get somewhere and sit down,

The day they put a levelling system which affects health is the day i fucking quit mh
One of my favourite things about MH is that you can gear down when helping lowbies so you don't just completely shit on the monster

You still have to wait until after World releases for even a localization announcement

at least they gonna fix the fucking gunlance?

>XX
>vastly outperforming anything
FUCKING LOL

It's also on 3ds, Muppet. Which has a larger installbase than consoles, especially in Japan.

>MH threads will NEVER be good again

how does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Wait, so they're not localizing XX AND new mainline MonHun is going to Sony? Wtf I hate this.

Doesn't xx come out in august?

We're getting MonHun Stories, so it's all good.

XX sold almost 2 million in Japan and that was months ago.

World isn't going to see nearly that much sales, at least in Japan.

STOP SONY

>there are people that actually believe that this will happen

This is Bloodborne all over again.

This isn't an MH thread, this is a MH-themed shitposting thread. Go make an MH thread with a non-bait OP and you'll see that MH threads can still be fine.

Switchfags are quickly becoming the most cancerous community on Sup Forums.

>only 2 million sales
Lmao.

Why do you think xx would sell better than world in the west?

Uh... MHO?

Fuck you guys, I've enjoyed all of them since the original and this looks way better than 4U and Generations.

Holy shit you're retarded. I guess Witcher selling 6 million copies in the first month, and gta selling like 17 million alone on the PS4 itself don't count.

Japanese, no translation and you need to either wait for an import or make a Jap eshop account.

XX confirmed shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q1Oe5DppU

>Sony
Why play on ps4 when it will also for pc?

Where were you when MHXX is the last core MH game?

You'll want people to play it with I'm assuming.

Alcoholics get out.

Witcher didn't sell 6 million copies on the PS4 and GTA V didn't sell 17 million on PS4 either. At least half of all Witcher 3 sales came from PC and GTA sold 10 million on PS4 and Xbox combined.

world could be better but they have to put fucking
casual westernization with that follow the fucking glowing shit to find the monster thing, it have to use all the fucking screen? its like, "over here you fucking gaijin fucking piece of shit that open rooms with "help" title"
and if i want to chill hunting with strangers they gonna "im so troll" and wont let me carve.
if its shit im going back to FU againa

Didn't everyone hated MHX for ruining the franchise and introducing anime mechanics? I don't play MH but since MHW got announced, I've seen threads of everyone is calling this game a masterpiece.

>becoming

Are we getting the amiibo too? I want the peco

>that thing
>anywhere near core

El oh el

I honestly don't understand the butthurt over the glowing shit. Weren't there some paintballs thing that tracked the monsters in the previous ones? I showed you where they were on the map, I think.

Nothing announced yet on that front.
You could always just buy the japanese ones off ebay or something if they don't get brought over.

in the map, not in the whole screen

As opposed to a fucking psychoserum or waving at the balloon? And you can talk shit about moving and healing but now you can't leave the area to heal or sharpen since there are no loading zones

Welcome to console wars f@m.

Yeah that's true.

let the monster fight insteador use one of the thousand traps... or hit the bug full of max potion

>but now you can't leave the area to heal or sharpen since there are no loading zones
This meme again. There are already quests in regular MH where you can't do this. They're called arena quests. You would know this if you actually played MH, shill.

>picking up herbs automatically converts the herbs into potions

>can't leave the area
Good thing I can just throw on my fag mantle using the item wheel and the monster AI will literally shut down whenever I need it to. Or have my cat bring an infinite number of vigorwasps to me so I don't even have to put my weapon away to heal anymore. Oh and don't forget that you can always just grapple away when you need to heal.

I tried to start one yesterday with Gigginox girl vore bait and NO ONE replied

Am I the only one on Sup Forums who never gave a shit about monster hunter?

>Played other great games on PS2 instead of it
>Played other great games on 3DS instead of it
>Played other great games on PSP instead of it
>Will be playing other great games on PS4 instead of it

It's just some grind simulator. Asian have no soul.

post em

What the fuck are you even doing in this thread then?

>Skin too white
>Butt too big

>Will be playing other great games on PS4 instead of it
lmao

Well guess what retard, MHW is on all of those platforms.
It's going to be the breakout hit of the series and finally cement Capcom abandoning shitty fisher price tablet hardware.

>implying PC wouldn't have 3 other people playing the game
And actually, no, playing MH with more than 2 people ruins it.

>outdated mechanics
Yeah man fuck challenge and commitment, everything such as healing and attacking should be instant. The games should cater to me, a literal nobody who never played MH in the past, not the fans who played it since forever.

MHW is also irrelevant in the western market and it has terrible pre-order numbers.

Just hack your 3DS and play it with an English patch like me, user. You...you HAVE hacked your 3DS already, haven't you? :^)

>Double Cross
>Capcom refuses to localize it

MH*

The vast majority of people in these threads never gave a shit about MH. That'd why it's filled with misinformation. It's just childish fanboys and trolls doing their thing.

MH fans would have a 3DS and/or Wii U seeing as that's where the games have been on for years. And the people with those consoles are not going to post ebin Nintendo wojaks. Unless they just want to bait people

hopefully World actually catches on because it looks like it might actually be good, unlike the rest of the garbage franchise.

MHW isn't even for the Switch or 3DS. What the hell is Crapcom's problem not localizing an MH game that releases before MHW on a console(s) it won't ever even be released on? Sounds like shitty marketing to me.

Of course, what kind of animal hasn't been playing XX since release? I'll be transferring my save over to my switch on the 25th for comfy couch hunting.

A console can have a userbase of 1B, if none of them plays MonHun it's not going to do shit.

I just want crapcom to go bankrupt desu

>compares Witcher and fucking GTA to MH
TOPPEST OF KEKS

Because MH Gen was released not even a year ago

>shitty marketing
Its probably more Sony than Capcom, they need a system seller in Japan so they bought out possible competition.

Capcom wants World to be the first introduction to Western casuals. If they see Nintendo market XX they'll get confused and not bother jumping in to an already running franchise. Of course that's dumb, since World isn't going to sell anyway.

strangely enough Nintendo bring double cross to France Japan Expo last week, maybe NoE will localise XX

I'm sure the upcoming Ys game will sell those same numbers, user. After all if Witcher and Gta can do it...

Does that mean Switch is full of casuals?

>wanting Capcom to go bankrupt when MH, RE, and Ace Attorney are all still good and there is a very likely possibility that Itsuno is making DMC5
Kill yourself desu

When is stories coming out for Europe? I thought the hangup for xx was the close release of stories and world

It's called Japan Expo for a reason, mate

Your right.
It makes perfect sense to advertise a game at a convention where nobody understands the language.

"Here's what you aren't getting, but come play it anyway!"

In another timeline, MHW got announced for the Switch and Sup Forums's like:

>GOTY
>the hunts look so dynamics now, I like it
>thank god they got rid of flexing
>it looks fun as fuck
>this is gonna be the beast selling game on the franchise, just you wait.

It's also coming to Xbone you stupid shitposting faggot.

Sup Forums doesnt flex when they feel good?

Of course, the base game was garbage to begin with

People are already saying all of those things, subhuman.

Well it would be if it was on the Switch.

>2017
>Xbox

In another timeline, BotW got announced for the Ps4, PC and Xbone and Sup Forums's like:

>GOTY
>the physics look so dynamics now, I like it
>thank god they got rid of dungeons
>I love the weapon durability
>it looks fun as fuck

Anyone with access to a PC has seen BOTW's physics a million fucking times in all it's million fucking open world indie shit titles that BOTW rips off.

You seem to forget everything is Sony's fault. Sony paid Capcom to put it on every platform except Nintendo! True facts! Honest!

>bring your game to Japan Expo in France
>translate the title to English
>when they aren't planning to bring the game outside of Japan
What did Capcom mean by this?

Yea, that's actually exactly what they do there.

This gives me hope we won't have to wait 2 years for XX in the west.
is pretty spot on. If anything, Nintendo is gauging interest in the game to decide how many resources should be put into localization ('asap' or just 'eventually').

>cripple lagi

It's exclusive in Japan, so they probably did.

I just want Capcom and the MH series to strive, and having switch,PC, and PS4, I don't care where it does its best. That said, I want to to leave the generations play style as I found it to make the game much easier than what I grew up around, that could be due to many of my years going to this series or that the new changes literally weakened the core challenges that the game had.

Either way, monster hunter won my wallet years ago, I played the original with close friends, and loved every game since. I just want Capcom to succeed some they keep developing these beautiful games. And I think MHW, from what I've seen, is a step forward for the entire series.