Defend this

Defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/A_Dog's_Life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neither of them are procedurally generated besides mob spawns

You have every write to post stupid inane shit here.

>those metacritic scores on the bottom

>Procedurally generated
Neither of them are
Not even that

>in zelda you find gameplay if you explore
>in the witcher you find npcs to talk to if you explore

How can Westernfags even defend their games?

why would I defend an already biased opinion someone else has that assumes the worst of what they're attacking?

/thread

well you could argue the random blue slimes, otherwise yeah nothing

Both are excellent games.

Go fuck yourself and stop posting this trash.

Are you serious? Witcher is a type of RPG, Zelda is an adventure action game.

Just because you can make this picture, Doesn't mean you're excused from making factual errors.

Haven't played either game but if I had the choice I would play BOTW a billion times before touching another Witcher game.

I've never played BOTW but Witcher 3 is probably the most overrated game of all time.

That Witcher one is totally wrong. No idea about Zelda, since I haven't played BotW.

>being contrarian just for the sake of being different

>it's wrong to be contrarian against mindless idiots who think a game's story is more important than its gameplay, which applies to every single "game" on that image

Oh god, it's ACfag.

Stop. ACfag is known for his reddit spacing. That's not him.

Nobody calls out TLoU or undertale for their gameplay, i've seen some people enjoying TLOU mp but not the main game which is based heavily around story

i love the game, but this is a major detriment to the exploration aspect; the beautiful scenery and biomes aid in that respect. considering this is a first attempt by nintendo, i have no doubt the next in the series-- since they have the engine established -- will be CONSIDERABLY better. as for botw: the other aspects help make me "overlook" its flaws, only temporarily.

No reason to defend a shitpost

This image is hilarious, whoever made this clearly scrapped the bottom of the barrel for content to put, and even then it's not a hugely impressive list. In witcher 3 you could list endless amounts of fascinating sidequests, but that list is also peppered with bullshit

>mindless idiots who think a game's story is more important than its gameplay

what did he mean by this?

Yes, who forget such gems like A Dog's Life?

ign.com/wikis/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/A_Dog's_Life

essentially the people who have this mindset.

The journey between areas in botw is the fun part
The story and characters in witcher 3 is the fun part

>Why would anyone ever argue everyone already has an opinion
Literal retard

what the fuck am i looking at

It's sad when even bait this weak and stale will get people biting nowadays.

>less shrines
>actual towns with actual sidequests
add this and BotW is 11/10

>I literally don't know what procedurally generated means

Think you meant to say 'less combat shrines'.

if you didn't notice there is a mountain in the way

So you prefer the labyrinths?

God so much sony salt over BotW even half a year later...

>go on a quest to find a mythical white horse
>quest is literally go over to this spot i specifically described to you and get the horse

CD projekt Red cucks will never ever recover.

Less shitty shrines you mean. More shrines quests are needed.

>BotW released almost a year ago

TLoU and Undertale deserve their praise. Uncharted 4 is overrated but still not a bad game. Gone Home is pure shit though.

They're both games

How much were you paid to post this

Even decades from now, anons in their 40s, 50s, and on ward will still be angry that Breath of the Wild will go down as one of the greatest games ever made.

>Zelda
>not western

>900 Korok Puzzels
>Puzzels

I'm breathless that Nintendo fans can't spell check before they finalize their strawman images.

I agree, you're a nice user

>calling out a typo as a part of your argument

even if he's wrong, you're still a retard

>Zelda
>western

Missed the point of the original image in that you should make handcrafted landmarks that lead players to interesting things, instead opted to make the meme argument that the only shit you can do in Zelda is shrines and korok seeds.

well Zelda games are for children in general and those who "want some nostalgia from their childhood". Then you have higher tier games who cater to specific groups.