EVO 2017

What will you be watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWhcvifW2jw&feature=youtu.be
pastebin.com/raw/rT3NBeXa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only good game there of course.

>No KI
I guess I'll watch Guilty Gear and finals of SF all while Hoping they announce KI 2 (4).

Every game except the party games (SFV, Smash, Injustice)

I won't. I'm going to have sex with gf instead

fuck I didn't know it was this week.

Is there a side event stream schedule yet?

Watching that was funny

I don't know yet, there's too much to keep up with. I'll probably end up watching more AnimEvo than the main tournament though.

I'll probably just watch SFV, UNIEL, GG and maybe some BB.

People still find melee entertaining?
It's always the same few people in the finals.

SFV, Marvel, Tekken, Ultimax and Catherine on the side streams.

Nothing. SFV is shit so fighting games are dead

tekken 7 and guilty gear

The power of autism

>Smash

I'll be watching AnimEVO instead.

Tekken and KoF finals. Random side event stuff especially Catherine, French Bread games and Puyo Puyo Tetris if that's really a thing that'll happen and I didn't get memed on.

I'll try to watch everything except smash.

Smash, Injustice, maybe look at Tekken and the anime fighters to see if I'm interested in them. Not SFV though, but maybe just Grand Finals.

Tekken 7 and maybe Gundam if Brent stream it, but I'm working and since I'm not in the USA it's on night time, so I'll watch nothing

Mainly Smash 4 but I will try to watch as much Tekken as I can

Here's hopping that Zero wont win

GG, Injustice 2, maybe tekken. Melee just for the autism and to see hungryspic try to appeal to nintendo and demand recognition when Nintendo does not need Melee to be succesful.

This Evo sucks desu

he still plays?

KOF, Mahvel, and Tekken.

I'm excited for the side tournaments.
Usually see good players or people dedicated to whatever games those are.

Rev2 and some BBCF probably. Maybe some side tournaments. +R if there's a stream for that one.

GG, Tekken, and Melee

This. Puyo alone is going to be better then anything EVO has to offer.

Marvel's last hurrah before MVCI takes over. Maybe some BB, GG, and UNIEL but I wish they'd bothered to release UNIST earlier so I can watch that instead.

Nintendo hate their fans. They're basically cuckolds.

Post your rankings bois
>Will Watch: SFV, Tekken
>Prob Watch: Injustice, GG, Mahvel
>Might Watch: Sm4sh, BB, KoF
>No Watch: Melee

Yep, and he lost the most recent grand finals he was in to Dabuz. Then there was that match where Fataility raped him

I wanna play st so badly

rev 2, tekken, king of mexicans, UNIEL, and vampire savior

GG and melee

melee and sleep fighter

Is Skullgirls on the EVO?

>watching hbox plank the ledge
wake me up when the children are asleep.

It's alright, m2k can actually stand his ground now

dragonball fighterz obviously
stop supporting Crapcom already

Me too, user. Me too.

>m2k doing the same shit
wake me up when the autists are asleep

Probably just melee.

>watching mainstage EVO after 2014
Always a good reminder of how casual Sup Forums really is. If you're not watching sidetourneys/animevo, you really should just fuck off.

/thread

Yeah, I would probably watch uniel if it was st. And I don't even play the game

UNIEL, Tekken, Blazblue. That's about it. I'll catch Marvel finals though.

not watching , there is not KI this year

I'm buying Phonon's game in a little over a week! What about you?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""gf"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

ugggh capcom

ughh can you not
ugggggh kill yourselves you dumb faggots

Me three! But I'm afraid I won't be good with him/won't like him.

Not sure, maybe, importing is so annoying.

The RWBY game announcement.

Guilty Gear, Marvel, SFV, Tekken 7, probably some Melee if we can get a finals that doesn't involve jigglypuff shitting on the entire cast again.

tpbp

>Watching +R side tournament at EVO
>Basically a 75% chance of the stream failing halfway through pools and the whole thing falling apart with no hope of recovery

Top16 Street Fighter V and Top8 Tekken 7

I'm not gonna watch anything else because I don't suffer the 'tism

Gundam, Catherine, Windjammers, SFV

I feel you. I had some Yen leftover on my JP account, so I lucked out where I only need 5k to have enough. And Play-Asia had a 4th of July sale where 5k cards were only 45 USD.

I'll probably be doubledipping on the Vita with NA release.

guilty, marvel, maybe tekken top 32

From main stage Mahvel, Tekken and GG. But I'll prolly just stay on the side streams this time.

Tekken 4 lyfe

Is Catherine coming back this year?

Maybe I'll just watch gameplay till it actually comes out.

Going to watch the Melee tournament, but will try to catch at least a bit of every top eight.

>KOF
>GG Accent core
>UNIEL
Why is there no Skullgirls side tournament?

Of course.

It's alright, m2k will just get wobbled after sending Mango out

Enjoy Armada - hbox grands

Then its going to be a good year.

Everything except Melee, unless I keep it for background noise. And also the supposed DBFZ mini tournament.

>Enjoy Armada - hbox grands
And that is why I dropped Melee all together. The sooner those two fuck off forever, the better.

Same with SFV and Marvel, but people like to meme a lot about muh Melee.

Melee, Guilty Gear, Tekken and maaaybe KOF. Every other fighting game is shit or there's no competition for me to be interested.

As for side tourneys I'll try to catch up Skullgirls, everything else it's too niche for me.

I'm gonna watch Tekken

I still remember going to my first Evo last year and getting tickets for the finals at the Mandalay Bay

Guilty Gear was on before Melee, and the smash fans in the audience (at least around where I was sitting, can't speak for the other sections) were literally booing and yelling for them to hurry up so that Melee could start. During grand finals between Omito and Machaboo, a fucking awesome set of matches, I was having trouble enjoying it with all the hollering about "when's melee" and "no one wants to watch this" and things like that.

I never wanted to believe the stereotypes about smash players before that, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. But that was seriously terrible and has led me to believe that the majority of smash players really are that shitty and disrespectful of other games.

>I never wanted to believe the stereotypes about smash players before that
Stereotypes exist for a reason. It's really not FGC types bitching about the purity of fighting games, and what makes a game one or not. It is quite literally that nobody wants to share an event with them, they are literal subhumans.

>things that never happened

FGCfags need to man up with this cringy persecution victim complex regarding Smashfags. It's fucking pathetic; especially considering the FGC used to do the same shit they accuse Meleefags of doing for over a decade pre-2010s.

No, this is even more cringeworthy than ASFAGGOTS tourneys.

t. smashbabby

t. FGCuck

If anything, he looks simple enough

Its okay when they do it.

I hope we at least get footage.

It's totally just some random anecdote online so I can't blame anyone for not believing it. But I assume that other people in the audience could probably corroborate it if asked.

It was just something that that post reminded me of so I decided to share it

Also my favorite part of the whole thing was that they spelled it "Evo Chamionship" on the lanyards that you got with the badges

Will be watching everything except Injustic and Marvel it seems.

You could literally hear the smashbabbies chanting "CRT" during the GG stream.

Unless it's going to be a traditional 2D fighter I'm going to urge you to kill yourself.

I was there too cheering for Melee and some scrawny anime fighter nerd told me to shut up. I spat in his face then he squared up to me. He started to speak and as he was stuttering I knocked him out in one punch and he slid down the stairs for a good 20 seconds before he hit the barrier by the next entrance. None of his pussy anime friends had the balls to do or say anything.

Source

Google too hard for you, kiddo?

youtube.com/watch?v=xWhcvifW2jw&feature=youtu.be

Is she too anime now?

I worked gates at a festival once and the way you could tell the real tickets from the fakes was that the fake ones said 'Sunday' instead of 'Snuday'.

>during the GG stream
>GG finals clearly over

Will GGcucks ever stop shitpoting?

bwahahaha

pastebin.com/raw/rT3NBeXa

It's Wagner's game.

Hoping for a

>you're gonna want to wash the taste of my dick out of your mouth

moment

>James Evans
>Likes: My Little Pony, Trans Rights, Dear White People
oh dear

Won't happen. Thuggery is excplicitly forbidden at EVO.