How I make my voice sound like Balthiers? I'm a bong but I don't sound like him and really really want to

How I make my voice sound like Balthiers? I'm a bong but I don't sound like him and really really want to.

Thanks. Inb4 autism. FFXII thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdoRtLV3l5c
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-07-14-a-translators-tale-inside-the-building-of-final-fantasy-12s-ivalice
twitter.com/AnonBabble

contact gideon emery and ask him for acting lessons

Just learn out to articulate yourself well.

autism

You simply don't have what it takes to be a leading man.

Gideon Emery is fucking amazing.

Some of the accessories and costume design really rubs me the wrong way. Like what is with those colorful ass rings and bracelets? Why does Basch have some rainbow colored checkers on his shirt? What the fuck is with the pink tight shorts on Reddas? How does a dignified princess get to walk around her soldiers in some tight pink mini skirt/shorts thing (still hot tho).

Ashe's clothes are great. She's like lightning but better in every way.

Also I'm pretty sure Fran gave me my tall fit brown girl fetish

Just dip your dick in some prime Viera poon on the nightly, everything else will come eventually.

But they're not real...ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

What other classes pair well with Black Mage? I've seen the cases for Monk and Red Mage. I'm probably leaning Monk for the high level white magic, but is there anything else worth considering?

Secondly, trying to gameplan around avoiding gambit responsibility overload. What do you consider the busiest jobs, gambit-wise? White Mage has to be near or at the top, no?

>I'm a bong
That means your voice sounds like a 12 year old girl

Anyone get the 100% seitengrat method to work?
youtube.com/watch?v=TdoRtLV3l5c
A lot of people seem to have gotten it to work but I've had zero luck so far.

Is this the only Japanese game where the English dub is better than original Japanese?

Balthier himself proves you wrong

Any well dubbed game that isn't weeb territory is better in English since it fits the characters/setting so much better. This one is a stand out example though due to most the VAs being top notch and the translation in general.

You're not Balthier and all brit males have these high pitched girly voices.

Don't know if you've read this article already but if you haven't then you might find it interesting:

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-07-14-a-translators-tale-inside-the-building-of-final-fantasy-12s-ivalice

>You're not Balthier

Fucking STOP

Gideon Emery's voice has a nice smooth tone to it which sounds particularly good in a bong accent I'm not sure you can imitate that

>all
Except Balthier apparently

I already knew the localization was going to be stellar after I found out the guy who worked on it was the same one who did the localization for Vagrant Story. For how unrealized the full potential was, I still found the VAs for all the 6 main characters to be spot on for their personalities.

I wouldn't say it's the only one, but it is one of the few where there's no real counter-argument. It even got one of those special rereleases that just gives Japanese players the English dub.

And you'll never tap that brown booty :^)
Don't blame me for your fucked up inferior brit genetics

Nooooo I need herrrr

How comes he and Snow have the same shtick, yet he managed to be charming while Snow makes it complete cancerous?

Probably because Balthier has some substance to his idea that he's the central figure to his story and Snow is just a self-declared boss with no relevance to anything.

She's not real

Because snow is a burger and Balthier is glorious english

Define 'real', faggot. If she's real to me then she's real. Full stop.

I paired my Red with Black, she and White mage need a ton of gambit slots due to covering weaknesses or removing ailments/healing. My melee classes just stick to the simple "target part leader's target" gambit, and I handle any abilities they might use myself.

Is uhlan a good job for Vann?
Going for white mage with Penelo, just started

DONT
LISTEN
TO
ONDORE'S
LIES

I don't know but right now I have
Vaan - uhlan
Baltheir- shikari
Fran - archer
Basch- knight
And I just unlocked Ashe and don't know what the hell to make her other than something with magic.

Any suggestions for me and this dude would be welcome

>Define 'real'
You can't touch her, she's just a bunch of polygons and pixels on a screen and when you turn the console off she's gone...

Have you ever been seen Mount Fuji in person? No? What about the Taj Mahal? Well you believe they are real. You've never touched the moon and you believe that the moon is real.

Lol so closeminded. Fran is real BECAUSE I believe

The moon is real but it's hollow

You can literally buy a plane ticket to visit either of those places (and eventually the moon if rich enough). You can even find a nice little hole somewhere on those locations to stick your dick into. You will NEVER be able to stick your dick into a bunch of polygons though.

acting classes and speech classes and singing lessons while you're at it too.

no other way to get into voice acting business anyway.

also, you're an impressionable fag. be yourself, don't be Balthier.

Maybe Fran is real but they're keeping her a secret. Also whats more likely, flying to the moon or science making fucking polygons possible anyway though?

This is a great game, why do people hate it?

>just be yourself, brah

You Chads will NEVER understand. Who I am isn't someone I want to be, ever. I want...no I NEED to be Balthier!

>Is uhlan a good job for Vann?

all jobs are reasonably good for any character.
yes, Uhlan is good by itself. Balthier had that class during my own playthrough. he was doing well.

tell you a secret: you'll try talking like Balthier for like a day and then drop the whole act because it's too retarded to keep up. anybody using such levels of eloquency must be mentally ill anyway and people would look at you weird because they don't follow what you say that quickly.

Any advice? Last bump

Does time mage benefit from the magick stat in any way?

Yeah, that's a pretty good set-up and ash doing mage things makes sense, given her stats.

Honestly, characters in this game are pretty flexible for roles, even lore-wise, outside of something like balthier using guns and fran bows.

Why does it take too long to save?

Great, thanks. I was so worried that it would be like The Last Remnant and screwing up my party classes this earlier would make the game unbeatable.

Lol why does Vaan sound like a literal faggot?

So far have made Vaan Uhlan, Balthier an archer, Fran a Black Mage and Penelo a White mage.
What should I make Ashe? Was thinking Red or Time.

Post Penelo's ass

Because you are too impatient.

Kek why did I laugh at this

One of these is a thing that exists and the other is in your diseased fucked up head.

Make Ashe a night

You clearly don't follow science news then. Probably religious too LOL

meant to say knight, fuck

swap time mage with white mage

Red is better since a lot of time magic doesn't really care about stats.

I might put time on Penelo or Fran then.

Penelo is like your best caster. Fran is probably a good choice though since her offensive stats are mediocre.

Snow's shtick is shit because he keeps saying he's the hero so he sounds like he's 10 years old. Also he gimmick is that he has no plans and basically stupid instead of cocky or experienced.

Guys...im thinking of asking Penelo out on a date tomorrow. Any advice?

Break her spirit.

Women exist to be dominated, nothing more.

Break her down until she cries.

Then comfort her.

She will feel safe, truat you even.

Keep this cycle going until she feels that the very world hates her, and that the only one who likes her is you.

She wont leave you. She cant leave you.

She will be so emotionally unstable that even being apart from you will give her anxiety.

She will always want to have sex whenever you want, she wouldnt dare leave the only thing in life that can like her.

Break everything about her, but her heart.

>mmmmmmmmmmm'lady

because troy baker is a fucking hack

Vaan is ruining this game for me. He's so fucking pointless why the FUCK is he the main character?

Can I sell my loot or do I need it for some kinda crafting?

He is the self insert.

Kingdom hearts

Ashe is the main character, Vaan is the poster boy.

Vaan is the 2b of this game, while ashe is the 9s

>why the FUCK is he the main character?
He isn't

I am most definitely not self inserting here.

did you forget about REYN TIME?

>Balthier is voiced by the same guy who voiced Fergus in Wolfenstein:TNO

It really isn't that hard. Just try your best at sounding like a civil gentleman and roll with it off the tip of your tongue in conversation without thinking about it. Eventually it comes quite natural and if luck favors you, you'll be swimming in pussy.

>FFXII thread
Can we all agree FFXII was the last decent FF game?

Except I don't want to stick my tongue up Vaans ass

>Balthier is 22

Why do Nips do this? He seems like he should be in his 30s.

Yes

>tfw I want to be Balthier but am older than him

This isn't fucking funny

C-crisis core...

How the fuck do I make more gil? Everything costs way too much. I feel like I'm starting to really fall behind now that I'm out of Bhujerba.

no

Wow, just found out the chain level only goes to 999. Three versions of this game and yet 999 is the best they can do?

grind those skellebros on the bridge in that one mine area and sell their item drops

It would be unbecoming for gentlemen such as yourselves to act as mere miscreants.

Learn 2 steal

i've heard that depending on your ps4 model, hard drive, and maybe digital vs physical can affect the RNG

Sure thing you Sky Pirate wanna be faggot.

Not him, but I can only get around a 100 chain before they stop spawning completely. I've left the map and re-entered, but they still don't spawn after that.

Y-yes...

No actually I'm sick of hiding my fucking feelings. Crisis core was a good game you fuck. It had incredible gameplay, music, story, character, and feels. Plus it pushed the psp to it's god damn limit (break). Stop hating on the game because Zack got you're waifu and you didn't. Fuck right off and die. Crisis core was GOOD

>ff 12 is essentially a fantasy version of a new hope

prove me wrong.

'no'

Fuck, that ice titty boss in Miriam shrine is fucking hard.
Any tips?

You thought it was a decent game, but it was me, Gackt!

'Yes'