DELETE THIS THREAD BEFORE AN 8 YEAR OLD SEES IT

I'M FUCKING SERIOUS

Fags

No barawolf daddies.

No nude art

XD

>being a bara furfag

did ding dong said something like that?

whats the point of a VN without sex scenes? I know this is on steam but is just cockteasing, not even seminudes?

Playing games is very different from making games

Really bad dad jokes while being a serious game about gay relationship produced to exploit people for a quick buck.

Gay degenerate shit for people who should be gassed.

The fact that it's an ironic meme game but people are treating it like it's meant to be serious.

>did ding dong said something like that?
Yes, he's upset games like this which are aimed at adults will be on websites that 8 year olds go on to read about splatoon. It was very embarrassing.

the fact that you make these threads just to post this is hilarious.
dong is probably crying rn

>straight people made a gay visual novel "game" while virtual signalling faggots and faggots treat this game as a gem because "is their moment"
Is the equivalent of corporations changing their logo with a rainbow flag in it so gays feel included and purchase their stuff without knowing they are being used

he is pretty hysteric about mundane things

Nothing that I can tell. We've been saying for years that gays and feminists should just make their own games and leave ours alone, and at least someone decided to just fucking do it already. I don't have to like it, but it's not for me in the first place. Neither is Madden. Whatever.

>usual pandering tumblr garbage heavily relying on social media signalling
>but now we have to like it because some lets player doesn't like it
what the fuck happened

Don't worry, sport. You'll hit puberty SOME day.

Nobody has to like it. But nobody has to blindly rage about it just because a SJW let's player cried about it "exploiting the gay community" either.

>gays are literally coming to Sup Forums to cry about this game hurting their feelings and expecting anyone to care
lol

so what you're saying is that nobody is allowed to dislike it for any reason without somehow being a SJW now

It's a visual novel with no gameplay aspect.

Probably everything

Anyone can hate it all they want, just don't expect anyone to hate it on the grounds that "it's exploiting the gay community" because that is some victim complex SJW faggot shit right there

what about if you dislike it for being tumblr bait garbo that isn't even a game?

it's going to be bad because an eceleb said it was bad because um uh like uhh ghostbusters uhhhhh um makes me uncomfortable uhh um 8 year olds don't want to play this game uh yeah remember to donate

>Ding dong
Who

who was the let's player?

then by all means hate it, everyone has reasons to hate a game just don't go around making people agree with your reasons to hate it also just as how annoying it is when people want you to like it based on their personal reasons

I'm convinced dingdong actually makes or lurks these threads and copypasts these posts over and over because he's a masochist fag that gets off to people calling him garbage

Fine. But you're a hypocrite if you're not also shitting on fetish waifubait VNs or whatever since they are also just pandering and not games

Pretty ironic considering Sup Forums is always shitting on games because of "pandering."

Haha what kind of game is this pc gamers everybody you'd never see this faggottry on xbox ps or even ninteninchdildodogshitendo

VNs aren't games
we've been over this

Not a single roid abuser daddy

but what is Sup Forums for other than arguing about why things are shit?

What next, a dogshit dating sim where you date different dogshits you can select breed and play about with the diet

is this even a dating sim?

v-videogames?

sexually insecure little bitch faggot spotted LMFAO.

What's with this trend of oelvns being made? Steam is filled with them for some reason.

Um, excuse me, but you don't just get to appropriate gay daddy culture like that, guys. This is exploitative and gross.

go to bed, dingdong

That I can't fucking tell if there is cgs beyond the pin ups or how long are routes supposed to be.

Ding Dong's in the right tho

Me on your belly

Because it's a game that's supposed to appeal to girls and gay men and since there aren't many girls who play games and gay men are less than 3% of the population who don't play many games to begin with anyway this game was doomed to fail.

tell that to twitter that is fondling all over the game, including furfags

Instead of aiming a game at gay people, why not make a game anyone can enjoy that happens to be super gay for people that like that

I fucking love this game even though I dislike bara

It's not for gay men. It's for hipster game journos. The game is transparently marketed directly to them so they give it favourable coverage and bring in more sales.

So you support the grumps?

How is that relevant? The game is pandering to a progressive audience and Ding Dong isn't complaining about anti-SJWs

you can tell is done by a faggot because even the "women" look like slim men with boobs

it's time to unmask you

I want to CUM on Brian's gut then lick it off and share it with him. Anyone else?

>and since there aren't many girls who play games and gay men are less than 3% of the population who don't play many games to begin

How does it feel to be so wrong?

Well, Bastard Bonds while obviously gay focused also has a TON of titty monsters and semen demons to the point your entire party can be made out of monstergirls
It is actually rather surprising

How am I wrong? Everything I said is true.

Replace gut with ass.

what lper didnt like it?
links?

You literally know nothing about marketing to a niche.

dingdong and julian. only time i've heard them talk about it was in the bomberman twitch stream.

Spritework is nice though.

I really want to make a team of titty monsters, but the best ones I've found so far are Witches and the nude Utluntas outside of character created recruits.

Pretty typical Sup Forums contrarianism. It's really no wonder why people shill here all the time.
It's easy as fuck to manipulate this brain dead board.

This.
There's no room in the gaming community for bigotry.
I stand with ding dong and julian.

Just say no to toxic videogames.

The dudes in this game aren't even that attractive. It's like I've been monkeypawed.

I know it at least has to be marketed. Honestly, I've Sup Forums advertising this game more than any other website. I honestly have not heard of this game outside of here and that's probably because Sup Forums has to be angry about everything it doesn't like. This game will not sell well even as a niche game.

>staying for the credits

I fucking hate going to the movies with people who do this shit.

You're fucking retarded. The game has a ton of publicity thanks to GG, and all the fanart that has come out of it. It literally can't fail.

strawpoll.me/13461760

>GG
Game grumps? That's stupid. Not many people watch game grumps anymore, and those who do only watch GG play games and don't actually play games themselves.

>American population alone is 321 million
>3% of that is 9630000 gay people
That's a lot of gays in America alone.

Can you guys fuck off with the "Making a game for anything other than straight guys is pointless" meme? It's been disproven so many times.

>A game of a very niche genre aimed at an even more niche audience can't fail

ok

they have around 4mill subscribers currently.
and not everyone who watches or happens to see their videos are subscribers.
Not to mention arin alone has almost a million twitter followers.
Marketing on gg and their twitters would certainly be beneficial.

What happened to Game Grumps?
This seems like the game they would shit all over and rightfully so.

>It literally can't fail.

Not him but even without all of that GG publicity I doubt it'll fail because it likely didn't cost them much of anything to develop it. After a few hundred purchases from tumblr whores I imagine it'd break even. Unless "development costs" include whatever unnecessary shit Vernon needs to shove up his ass.

Even on the off chance it did fail GG would just bail them out. This isn't the last thing we're going to see from this team.

I know where this thread is going, but there's still a chance to save it posting best dad.
Do you have Jesus in your life anons?

>What happened to Game Grumps?

They want to be the next RoosterTeeth.

Be quiet or else you summon the lewd-posters, do not sexualize the Flanders dude.

Boy I sure love how mindlessly spammed this image is. At least it's a good way to prove that the people who post it don't know what the fuck they're talking about and can be safely ignored.

>inb4 triggered

You're damn right I am, I'm triggered by this stupid lacking-in-all-self-awareness bullshit.

There's also Lilim, Lilith, Sphinx, Slimegirls, Crones, Spidergirls to name a few

The argument doesn't even make sense because these same retards who wail about "muh realistic prucentages" then turn around and cry about some loli pinching simulator not getting localized.

If we actually only made games that catered to the biggest audiences we'd lose almost everything Sup Forums enjoys and we'd be choking on AAA western garbage forever.

so is this it? are we really living in a reality where a game was made with just:
>QUICK! GAY FAT MEN! AND THEY ARE FATHERS! CALL FAMOUS E-CELEBS TO DUB!

I thought they were trying to kick off publishing games or something.
And the main ideas guy is a grump affiliate I think so they're not allowed to shit on it

If you can get rich off selling graphic tees for old golfers, you can get rich off selling a VN for gays AND women.

Why would you even play western VNs? Especially sexual ones? Of course it was going to be a disaster.

We're living in a reality in which Steam greenlight was an actual thing, so you tell me.

from a marketing stand point youd have to pretty retarded to ignore a minimum 9 million potential customers

And how often has having a game featured on GG actually boosted a game's sales significantly? Not much to be honest.

because people will complain about having gays shoved down their throats anyway

>why can't these people fuck off and make their OWN games and leave ours the FUCK alone!?
They do
>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS DOESN'T APPEAL TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Both Arin and Danny would rip this game apart, laughing and criticising it none stop like they did with that "Fucking Mr Thatcher" game they played

They got a big kick out of how stupid the premise was but also made it clear they found homosexuality an easy way in for a few shits and giggles. Just watch any episode of Game Grumps, Arin will use homosexuality as a joke to make Dan laugh and vice versa.

Neither of them take matters like this seriously, Arin is too ADD and Dan is too stuck in the 80's to care. They're forced to like this game and back it due to them being affiliated with the games developers and getting paid to do voices.

Suzy probably has something to do with Arin being forced to like it as well, she wears the pants after all

Fucking agreed. I dont give two shits if there is an after credit scene, I'll youtube that shit instead of staying for 15+ mins of credits.

>likes:extensive knowledge of knot tying
Dont need to, he sexualizes himself.

Shit, I forgot about the slimes. I have a Hag already, but I'm starting to regret not waiting to get one that's actually clothed since the saggy tits are becoming an eyesore.

Once I change strongholds, I'll probably try to get Port Town to reset for Sirens since I ransomed all of them for lucky rings. Can't wait for Spidergirls now.

>Gay dating sim
>All the partners have stuck their penis in a vagina

It's a dad dating sim.

I thought the game grumps made this game, well at least funded it mostly since i doubt they have talent like that. In that case technically the steers and queers didn't really make their own game in this case. In my eyes it's really just a game living off of the thicc boi meme that wouldn't exist if that pigeon dating game wasn't a thing.

adoption
closet gays
bisexuals