Everyone is an asshole: The Game

>Everyone is an asshole: The Game

Is there another game that can out-cunt all these characters?

Bloodborne, probably
Borderlands 2 as well

A night in the woods.

Bloodborne at least had genuinely good people here and there, even if most of them end up dead or worse by the end of the game. I can't think of a single redeemable person in Borderlands 2, but that's probably more because every single character is just soaked with ironic sarcasm and shitty jokes, so even if they can be considered good people, Burch projecting his shitty personality all over the game just taints them.

Gothic. Everyone, expect for Diego, was either a cunt or junkie

GTA4

fallout 3

Doom.

Roland. That's about it

Aside from random events(which more or less was a trap) was there anyone he actually wanted to help or was he just forced to go through all that tedious bullshit?

Besides shopkeepers I only remember the scientist and indian guy who weren't actively nagging about everything.

Witcher 3

Everyone in Velen immediately hates you right off the bat because you are a mutant. Top that with most people are either refugees, spies, warlords, military caught up in a shitty war, so theyre especially cunty.

It was so nice when you get to Toussaint and everyone is nice to everyone else.

He's doing like 90% of the shit that happens in-game against his will to get his family back, but there's moments where he goes out of his way to help people like Bonnie and the Stangers side-quests should you choose to do them.

It was the wild west meeting the snooty Victorian industrial setting, of course everyone is gonna be a piece of shit.

GTA V's characters dragged down the experience and made the story mode a chore. Way worse than GTA IV or RDR.

I hated how they were so afraid to have a genuine or heartfelt moment in that game, everything was just muh satire.

Not everybody was an asshole in RDR, they were just mostly assholes. Everybody in SMT3 is a complete and utter dickhead except for the teacher and that's only because she's too naive to be an asshole.

Bonnie. He owed her his life, I'm sure he gladly helps her.

Luisa. I dont think he had to help her, he had already met Reyes

Landon Ricket. Pretty sure John wouldve helped him regardless.

God of War

No wonder Kratos killed everyone. They had it coming

That's just the Rockstar writing style. It permeates all their games. It's an easy way to appear to have biting commentary and a jaded world weary point of view without having to actually risk anything or have a sincere moment. Otherwise known as the South Park template and what has been plaguing television and movies for the past 2 decades.

Witcher 3. What a joyless world, everyone except the dwarf and the bard are absolute pricks.

the older Shin Megami Tensei games had complete cunts everywhere
luckily you got to kill them all

At least most are thankful if you help them and drop the bias once you do.

Nonadoptable children in Skyrim. Most elves.

Fuck that game not letting you kill those little entitled bastards by default.

gta online

All the friend characters are pretty chill. They are all flawed but still very civil and nice.

The old guy with the flowers, Bonnie, and you have the choice to save a bunch of people or leave them alone to die.

step aside

>Miller is in full butthurt mode 24/7
>Ocelot is just like "lol whatever, lets go with it and see what happens"
>Venom is genuinely nice, albeit nearly mute

It was sad to see Ocelot being so passive in the one game where he is part of the main support team, but this still doesn't fit the thread.

I started this game 3 days ago and haven't touched it since. I want to punch that cat snowflake cunt so damn bad.

Witcher 1 hands down.

You're kinda cunty yourself

Bully.

Bully had great characters. Naturally a lot of them were cunty.

Petey was too much of a pussy to be a cunt. Russell turned out to be a bro. That last girl you met by the train tracks was cool. Most of the greasers were morons but still pretty cool. Shop/English/Art teachers were chill as fuck

Man I fucking love that game. I wanna bike around the town wearing a greaser jacket while it snows...

Marston is a pretty decent guy he gets guilt tripped into helping the mexican rebels by that girl and then snaps after she gets shot

GTAV

Trevors a dick
Michael is a cuck

Everyone else. Complete cunts

This. What a bunch of trash people all around, I didn't even feel like finishing it.

I don't remember a single nice guy from gothic who didn't just want to fuck you over.