What is pearl trying to convey with this expression?

What is pearl trying to convey with this expression?

Autism

anal rape

Doesn't matter. Everyone will still hate on it because she's not muh thicc brown (black) and bland octoling.

they're both shit but you waifu fags keep going full fag mode

>nuh uh literal babbie is best girl xDDDD
>no, nigger with ahaego brows is XDD!!

Pearl will be the long term favourite, mark my words, Marina is just flavour of the month.

I am going to choose whatever subject I like the most in the coming splatfests, just like I did this one.
I don't give one fuck about waifu warring.

>Marina is just flavour of the month
That describes it perfectly. Everyone looks at her and just because she is a bit different everyone likes her, but sooner or later the novelty will just fade away.
I'm not saying Pearl is much better but I just do not understand Marina's appeal apart from being different from the norm.

Jessica Nigri should cosplay as Pearl.

Baldness and huge obnoxious forehead complete with shiteating reen. It's perfect.

oh, so you picked cake. good man.

It wouldn't even look so bad if it wasn't for the teeth. Or the mole. Or the nose. Or the eyes. Or the eyebrows. Or the mouth.
Jesus christ who designed that fucking goblin.

Motorboating

Yes I did

Intense smooching

Pearl has far more meme appeal, meaning she will last longer, see too

BIG

BROWN

OCTOTITS

Neither of them is as good as the Squid Sisters. That said, if there's something more pathetic than Marinafags, it's autists who get upset about random strangers not being honest about how much they like ice cream in a game for children.

Looks like she's motor boating a fat old man's asshole.

Just bought a switch. Is it still possible to download the splatfest and just walk around the square?

No

fug

>that gremlin
>having emotion

Both are cute!

Down Syndrome

This, for both points. I'll be doing pic related if Ninty's smart enough to let me.

We fought well

>when she has more forehead than boobs
Wew lad