Sup Forums draws were over 5 years ago

>Sup Forums draws were over 5 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRwL5ZMQsa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>japan time was 9 years ago

You talkin about draw threads, doodle or die, or raffle threads?

>japan time was the last time i came to Sup Forums for a positive reason
>japan time was the last time the board was actually somewhat tolerable

>newfags ruined the internet 8 years ago

>Japan time
?
And yes I'm a newfag unfortunately

What happened to deep sea threads?

Yeah so?

Haven't seen transformice for a long time either

leave forever

>tfw was always shit and couldnt walljump

>harmony was 7 years ago

>ask a simple question
>"fuck you why should I answer that"
Positivity on Sup Forums is nonexistent, isn't it?

Not even him, if you don't know. Get the fuck out.

Well I guess I'll stay just to spite you user

The months of Sup Forums watching the dojo for updates when Super Smash Bros Brawl was being made.

It was a real treat. Like christmas every week on Sup Forums pretty much, the board was pretty much 98% Brawl threads and having a good time with predictions and reactions to the update for the night.

The update hit in Japan time so it was really late in the states, and the update and the whole thing was called Japan Time.

Anytime you see "something" Time, it's in reference to that on the board, like Korea Time which is Starcraft Brood War tournaments that happened very very late at night because it was in korea with Gom TV years ago.

The whole board was pretty much on board with Japan Time and back then, Sup Forums wasn't such a piece of shit so if anyone made a thread like "wow nintendofagboys fuck off with your threads" it would be swarmed and deleted pretty much immediately.

Sup Forums didn't take shit back then compared to this fucking trash board now with their constant complaining about females ruining everything forever every single second.

google is a much more friendly image board, go there

>canadian nostalgia threads was 5 years ago

>back then, Sup Forums wasn't such a piece of shit
You're remembering incorrectly, Sup Forums has always been a cesspool. I've been around Sup Forums since 07, usually about a year off and a year on, and it's never changed.

seriously though whats japan time?
also I'm staying here even if it makes you mad

If you can keep reading after that part, it's clear I meant it was a piece of shit back then, just not as bad.

Wall jumping was the only way to get quick chese m8, how did you not learn when most maps required it?

I literally just explained what japan time is.

>If you can keep reading after that part, it's clear I meant it was a piece of shit back then, just not as bad
>"Sup Forums didn't take shit back then compared to this fucking trash board now"

Sup Forums was better experience when moot was actively around and posting

now you have edgy teens who are all trying to out-troll one another in some kind of autistic mind war

Sup Forums was always, ALWAYS a shit website, but at least it was entertaining and cute with the antics.

Yes, I'm glad you can read and highlight parts with greentext. If you are somehow implying older Sup Forums is the same as new Sup Forums, you are retarded and should stop talking to me or responding to be honest.

lurk more

Yeah it was great when Snacks was actively shitting it up and banning people constantly for literally no reason other than because Sup Forums is shit anyway. It's always been an autistic troll war.

lurk more
"Ironicness" really hurt the site. A lot of people don't want to be sincere, they see Sup Forums's lack of usernames and it's anonymity and think it's an excuse to shitpost without fear of getting their account on reddit banned or downboated.
So you have dumb shit like "ironic" twitterspeak and so on.

rip ;_;7
where did they go?

What Snacks was doing was in the spirit of Sup Forums though. Skirting the line of what made bannable content and not in the eyes of an autistic child with super powers was hilarious and provided risk to posting.

Sup Forums is just... mainstream now.

They still happen. Most of the time they are disguised as Subnautica threads.

Yeah, what is the point in acting like an asshole if there are no repercussions.

Irony poisoning is real
youtube.com/watch?v=SRwL5ZMQsa0

what ever happened to snacks?
last I heard of him he was doing that radio thing.

You know more than me, friend.

>pingas was 10 years ago