IT'S LITERALLY THE SAME FUCKING GAME DOWN TO THE FINAL BOSS, THIS IS A GLORIFIED PORT

IT'S LITERALLY THE SAME FUCKING GAME DOWN TO THE FINAL BOSS, THIS IS A GLORIFIED PORT

i was wondering what could possibly justify a sequel to the first game, it was so simple and overpriced in the first place

i mean the switch in dock mode is barely more powerful than the wii u, if at all, so its not like the graphics can be much better

is it literally just "Squid 2: Brown Loli Boogaloo"?

Fucking weebs

no one had a wiiu so I guess oh well?

>this is the best the sonegroes could come up with to shit on splatoon 2
lol

The final boss is fought completely differently though.

The recycled model is kinda lazy though I'll give you.

Fake news

Would it have been different it was named Splatoon Deluxe i,stead of 2 ?

>IT'S LITERALLY THE SAME FUCKING GAME DOWN TO THE FINAL BOSS
I wish. S2's fight was so boring compared to the chaotic fun that was S1's fight.

I have been saying this for months!!!

Still not tired of winning

So what if it is?

With a cheaper price? Yes of course

So I take that Switch still has no games then?

Guess I'll wait for Mario then, see how that turns out.

13 Million people do. At this point, you're better off buying a WiiU than a Switch.

*whining

There ya go, little guy! You can thank me later, bro.

BotW was sadder. They had to pretend for months that Horizon was a good game

Fuck you, Horizon: Zero Dawn is the most culturally significant video game since The Last of Us.

To obvious mate

Even if it was

Nobody bought a Wii U, and given how successful it was, it only makes sense to bring it to switch

WiiU's dead dude, your screeching isn't going to change that

portability and 60fps

I love you, blunderanon!

>buy games from the rehash king
>surprised it's the same

Horizon IS good.

It shows what hyperinflated budgets can be used for. Like, Zelda is obviously way more innovative and fun to play on a moment to moment basis.

But dismissing horizon as a whole is flat out retarded.

wii u was better than switch Sup Forums is retarded

Nintenbros will literally defend this shit

Why would I defend a lie?

>tfw bought a wii u on launch
>it literally only got turned on for bayo 2 and a week of splatoon.
>maybe some mario 3d world in there

yeah dude.

Wait, for real?
How can they name it "Splatoon 2" then?
Did they finally realize that their costumers are all retards who wont even notice the difference between a game and a port?

the SP in this game isn't important

your loss for having shit taste in vidya
wii u had some great titles, and if you only play the Sup Forums approved basic shit then of course you arent gonna have a good time

>Nintenbro logic
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>Wait, for real?
Literally no.

We'll never stop having winning.

#TrumPS4MasterRace

I mean, enlighten me?

I fucking bought Zombi-U, I was trying to make Wii U a good purchase, but in retrospect it wasn't at all.

Horizon was not good.

Cinematic bullshit is not good user

you mean its the last boss from the previous games like bowser is the last boss in most mario games? or Ganon in most Zelda games?

The first game didn't have Salmon Run.

not an argument, dude.

Let me guess, anything with good graphics and some cutscenes is "cinematic bullshit."

I'm not even throwing shade at splatoon and zelda, I have them both sitting right here. you're just being a fucking baby.

let me explain this to everybody who hasnt already figured it out

>the switch is the wii u

thats it. so many people wanted to play mario kart 8, splatoon, and smash but couldnt justify buying a 4 year old console to play those three games. nintendo probably had a round table at one point and said that since all of 10 people bought the wii u, nobody would notice if they rehashed all of the games for the switch. mario kart 8 is literally a port, splatoon 2 might as well be splatoon 1 with a few new gimmicks, and if we dont see "smash bros for nintendo switch" by next summer i'll be surprised.

everyone who bought a wii u is literally going to be fucked in the ass by the next few years. the switch will be a mario odyssey machine for anybody who bought the inferior nintendo tablet, myself included

don't be a moron

I refuse to get this game because it doesn't have split screen

I don't remember fighting a singing slut or riding grind rails during the final boss of the first game.

And? Wii U flopped so i'd much rather have all its best games on the Switch. Still waiting on that Smash Bros port.

Why keep bringing out Smash Amiibos and not port it to Switch?

oh well

The Switch is literally the port machine.
Rejoice, Nintendobros!
You can finally play games that everyone already played ten years ago.

>DOWN TO THE FINAL BOSS
Wrong, the final boss of Splatoon was better.

Horizon has dozens of hours of gameplay and a new game plus now. Whats wrong if it has good cinematics to boot?

Never understood this argument. It's the same as when people complained FF7 had too many cinematics mixed within the 100+ hours of gameplay back in the 90s.

>yfw you didn't fall for the WiiU scam

Wow op, stop being a triggered sony nigger anytime.

>Horizon
>Good
Pick one.

Doesn't matter. Nintentoddlers just want to look at the cute squid characters. Leave them be and go play on a real gaming machine.

>playing Splatoon for the single-player content

user...

ITT: Sonygroes shitposting and assblasted once again. It's been non stop with you losers ever since your shitty E3. This is the biggest case of damage control ever.

u mad bro?

Drones have been clinging to the same shit done over and over again for decades, this isn't anything new. The replies in this thread show they're happy with playing literally the same game again.

Go back and stop shitting up Sup Forums

lol poor

kys autistic nigger. Sup Forums has always been shitted up

>ITT: anons are mad a fucking team based game is selling and has a very positive reception.