E3 2018

E3 2018
What are your hopes ?
Your dreams?
And your nightmares at next year's event?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-idolm@ster-cinderella-girls-viewing-revolution/cid=UP0700-CUSA07715_00-IDOLMCGVRLAUNCH0
youtube.com/watch?v=1PvNfkpM0G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will post this everyday until Prime 4
I will cling to hope in possibility that the new metroid games will be good

PLAY
RUBY'S
GAME

I will post this everyday until E3
I will cling to hope in possibility that a new Devil Survivor and Zero Escape game will be announced

MICROSOOOOOOOFT
ENOUGH
I'M TIRED OF WAITING

I hope for a great new Mega Man game.

I will post this everyday until E3. I will cling to the possibility that iDOLM@STER will be localized.

I hope for Fire Emblem on Switch.
I dream that characters and setting will be written well again.
My nightmare is a Fates sequel.

My worries have all pretty much come true in the past. For Honor sucked, Absolver is going no where, Dauntless turned out to be pretty trash, I'm fairly certain I'm cursed.
So allow me to tell you the future about things you already know.
Breakaway fails, bannerlord releases 2018 but doesn't meet anyone's expectations and mod support sucks, the new Armored Core game is extremely short and online is worse than it's ever been.
If there's a specific game you want to know about I'll use my curse to let you know.

Hope.

Wait there's a new armored core game?

Yeah. Well, ish. Confirmed to be in the works but hasn't been announced.

Not gonna happen, we can hope though. I want a new Babymetal Album by April of next year. Please make it happen,

Give me a fucking Souls game on Nintendo devices themed either after cyberpunk or modern day fantasy

>Confirmed to be in the works but hasn't been announced.

Source on this? I thought that nobody knew and it was just speculation.

Games like that have a tendency to completely avoid nintendo consoles, I really dont see it happening

Iori user?

I'll look for the video but basically the quote was someone asking "is this new game an Armored Core?" And the reply was "no, we're working on an Armored Core game but that's not what this new project is."
Gimme some time.

I'm talking exclusives. Clearly it's not a problem when we have Red Steel 2, NMH, Devil's Third, Bayo 2, etc. on Nintendo. Switch is also clearly marketed towards adults.

I will cling to hope in possibility of a good new GiTs game

I want Prime 4 to stand alongside Prime 1 and Super as the third pillar, and I want it in 2018.

Well if we want to be technical this is a thing that happened store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/the-idolm@ster-cinderella-girls-viewing-revolution/cid=UP0700-CUSA07715_00-IDOLMCGVRLAUNCH0
Obviously is not what you would want though. I think it got monkey pawed by RWBY.

That's a smol Makoto...

Me too user, but it is a lot to ask.

Motoko*

I hope you spamming faggots all die

You spamming autists got exposed on the nu v posters thread. Fuck off shills

Beat spam with spam

>tfw you used to post the old copypasta in every one of these threads
>tfw Metroid: Samus Returns and Prime 4 got announced this year
Feels so fucking good.

As for my hopes and dreams, hope we get a new F-Zero game, and a new DMC.

Motoko you nig

No idea what this means.

easily one of the silliest games I have ever seen upon looking it up just now.

That looting animation wtf were they thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=1PvNfkpM0G8

My nightmare is that it will be just as boring and fucking useless as E3 2017
Nothing happened holy shit

Hoping for Dragon's Dogma 2 man.