So we all agree that DS2 are the greatest Souls game?

So we all agree that DS2 are the greatest Souls game?

user, you've been here every day for about a week now shilling that Dark Souls 2 is the best Souls game or something.

The vast majority of Sup Forums would like to tell you no it isn't and shut the fuck up jesus christ no-one cares.

oh my fucking god ANOTHER fucking DaS 2 thread jesus h christ please please please go kill yourself

DaS II is missing the "pile of rubble" under it for starters.

>item durability tied to FPS
>roll i-frames tied to a stat
>hitbox quality at an all-time low

Yeah, nah.

kek

PAINTING
GUARDIAN
SWORD

Correct

Thatt's patched, the others are not.

B
T
F
O
F
T
B

Reminder than the average Sup Forumstard steam profile looks like pic related

>you're not allowed to say anything negative about a game you've spent a long time playing!

Look at this pleb

Dark sword got patched

dear god he's right

ds1 is clearly better but honestly ds2 might be the most underrated game on Sup Forums for how much people shill hate on it

>more than 100h on a game
>not 100% cheevos
>dark souls 3 being good

lmaoing at this fag

I enjoy DaS2 a lot just because of the magnitude of items, builds, and playstyles you can do which is what should matter. As far as I'm concerned, it has the most replayability which puts it in a top spot.

really makes me think

I love the variety, but the fact that no area or boss in the game is actually good, makes me always drop it.
What's the point of having so much content and option if in the end you can only use it for shit.
It's like Honey Select. What the point of being able to create amazing girls, if the only thing you can do is watch some simple and boring sex scenes.

I like the bosses in DaS2 though. They aren't mostly parry bait or sticking to their feet like other game.

>complains about blood vials in BB
>no mention of lifegems in DaS2 which are infinitely worse

my fucking sides
this is the correct version

>nerf
>only loses like 9 AR

I have more hours in 3 on steam with 450. But I mostly played base game dark souls 2 on 360 for like 1000 hours, then another 300 on steam with SotFS. also have 2000 hours of DaS on 360 but only 50 on steam

don't really care for 3 that much, and 450 hours isn't that much time at all for a neet

>parry bait
well, then just don't parry, boss fights are usually more fun if you ignore those easy ways to cheese them.

I really dislike the vanilla das 2 bosses, none offer any challenge, and most can be undone with strafing left. Specially after 3 I simply can't enjoy them.
The dlc bosses I only fought once, on release, so I can't say for sure. but I've been replaying lately, slugging through the mediocre vanilla areas, just so I can refresh my opinions on the dlc areas. Hopefully they are as good as I remember.

You HAVE to use blood vials.

hbomberguy's working overtime this week.

The bloodvial "problem" is that you need to buy them or farm them. Most of the times they aren't a problem, but if you get stuck on a boss, it can be really annoying to go farm some health after each try.

>infinitely worse
Why? Stop watching your cuckthewcucktosis videos redditor

no you don't. try a no heal run you casul

It's objectively the best.

>play BB
>get gud
>always have a surplus of vials
Woah..... what a problem...........

Damn............

Nah, you only need to farm them if you're playing sloppy as fuck and popping blood vials left and right during the actual level, not the boss. As long as you don't waste blood vials during the level (where you can easily just go back to the bonfire), you'll always have enough for bosses.

Unless you get stuck in a hard boss, then it get incredibly annoying and unfun to try the boss.

You says this yet BB sits at 92%

Not a souls game.

>shilling ds2
>calls other people a redditor

That's literally shitter tier play man. Fuck off if you're going to argue from a casual shitter point.

Reddits favorite game is Bloodborne.
Really makes you think.

>blood vials are bad
Babby spotted

Thread is about the souls games and BB combined yet you make a broad claim about DS2 being "objectively the best" with metascores.

No it's not. Just use some common sense. You can tell if a boss is hard within the first ten seconds. If it's a hard boss, you're probably going to die on the first attempt, so don't use blood vials. Just use that attempt to learn the boss' moveset. It's just common sense

BTFO

>has no argument
>can't even deny being a nu/v/edditor lol, you're pathetic

Didn't make any claim. I posted facts.

reddit's favorite game is Overwatch.

>you need to buy them or farm them
Alternatively, you can dodge/parry attacks instead of getting hit by them.

The point is, estus didn't have this issue at all, and there was nothing wrong with it.
The only this that bloodvials bring is this annoying issue to the game. it's literally a downgrade.

OP on suicide watch

You said "objectively the best" in a thread about BB and DS without stating you were only talking about DS games.

I have spent the most time on DS2, even though it's the worst of the three. pcbro here, never played DeS or BB
DS1 was fresh and has the best atmosphere and artstyle. Then came DS2 which I decided to 100%, even though level design was awful, and I clocked slightly above DS1's time spent.

By DS3 I was burnt out by the series' formula and only completed it once, even though it was overall the best of the three. Each of the entries has its strong and weak points, with 3 being slightly above DS1 in overall quality.

>all these samefag replies spaced 1 minute apart
lol
and dark souls 3 has infinitely more problems than just straight swords

>Best Souls game thread
>Bloodborne
>word "Souls" not included
Are you dumb? :)

No that's not the point. The only thing I see is you defending being a fucking shitter by blaming the game. Truly neo/v/.

DS1 - 9/10 game
DS2 - 8/10 game
DS3 - 6/10 game
BB - 9/10 game

I couldn't even be bothered to try liking Dark Souls III. II is worse though.

OP had BB in his image and it's a large talking point of the thread, I assume you haven't bothered reading through it.

Hello, anonymous strangers on the internet. I like unpopular games. Please accept me.

There are so many arguments why DaS2 is shit that it's barely even worth stating them at this point.
>soul memory ruins pvp
>character movement is so bad and unresponsive that you need mods to fix it
>weapons have no weight to them, attacks are floaty
>worst story in the series
>worst lore in the series
>no memorable bosses
>no interconnected world
>atrocious level design
>soul gems give you way too much healing and make the game too easy
I seriously hope you aren't actually retarded enough to think DaS2 is a good game.

>I have been bested in an intellectual battle

>cheevos
>caring about achievements
Kill yourself underage

>not a single true point except that animations are wonky
hmmmm really made me think

>stops trying to refute the point

Not him but Bloodborne shills are hilarious.
Blood vials are literally a downgrade from estus but people still defend them because Bloodborne did it.
If Bloodborne 2 came out with a mobile game style AP system where you had to use AP to revive, and if you didn't have enough you'd have to wait real life time or pay, Miyazaki fanboys would defend it.

>tries to argue with an intellectual superior that you can't even begin to grasp the extend of thus making it impossible to converse

stay mad, DaS2cuck

>It's not bad because I didn't have this problem.
Nice elitism, but not everyone is a master in game like you.
Then you say git gud, or some shit. But I can't git gud if I don't try, and I can't actually try if I don't have health items. So i have to grind.
For me it only happened in orphan out of all boss in bloodborne, but it was annoying enough for me to realize how bad bloodvials can be.

>call him out on being a shitter and blaming game mechanics instead of his play
>LOL SHILL
Nah, fuck off. I think BB has many many flaws but you gotta be stupid to think vials are it. Kill yourself retard.

>gets BTFO
>I-I'll j-just say he was wrong :*(

>intellectual superior
>extend of

>where's your argument?
>here have a bunch
>NO ITS NOT TRUE UR WRONG
Not even him but you're so pathetic I had to reply, sasuga DaS2 tard

Why do Soulsfags get so mad at each other?

Unanimous opinion =\= objectivity

You do know that saying X is bad is not an argument, right?

We just get mad at DaS2 fags for being retarded special snowflakes, we respect everyone else's opinions.

People shit on this game but honestly it wasn't that bad. It doesn't compare to the other souls game and there's a lot of things that are wrong with it. But I still had a lot of fun with it, PvP was fun too. Not a bad game.

Redditors here latched onto the Dark Souls PC port and never left this place. the p.cuck port is what ruined the franchise, along with Miyazaki being a hack faggot

Not getting tired of losing against my superior intellect yet?

Bloodborne is the reddit game because of the "le fast combat" and "super edgy story"

you idiots are the snowflakes, that put more than 150 hours in a game that take >60 to beat and then say it's the worst thing ever
so either retarded or an hypocrite

>soul memory ruins pvp
>no interconnected world
>atrocious level design
These are all objective truths and also just the icing on the shitcake that Dark Souls 2. You can't just say "ur wrong", you look absolutely retarded. Not that it surprises anyone since you like Dark Souls 2.

while 2 looks the most interconnected on paper, it still felt the most linear, mostly because each area was more or less a tiny corridor.

1 was the best, as it had fewer bonfires and the first half of the game had no warping at all and even after obtaining the Lordvessel, only some bonfires were warpable, making you grow attached to locations. Opening new passages and shortcuts felt extremely rewarding.

Where the hell are you getting that from? I knew DaS2 shitters were delusional but goddamn, you're on a whole other level.

>my opinions are objective truths
Are you getting desperate?
Maybe read up on what an argument is while you are it.

What opinions? Are you autistic?

>replying to yourself
lol

2 is the only game in the series that isn't just "BRO HAVE YOU SEEN BERSERK??? ITS SO EPIC!" because Tanimura isn't a complete hack faggot like Miyazaki

What? How am I replying to myself? Can you guys at least try to be coherent so we can have an actual conversation? I almost feel bad calling you retards cause I'm starting to think you might be actual, literal ones.

Everything except this
>no interconnected world
is 100% opinion with no argument behind it.
There's nothing to argue in your post to begin with my friend. How you not know what an opinion is?

WHY IS DS THE MOST TALKED ABOUT GAME ON THIS BOARD

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT DS, LOST KINGDOMS 2 WAS THE ONLY GOOD GAME FROMSOFTWARE EVER MADE

This kid just read his first manga and thinks he knows what he's talking about.

Dark Souls is the best video game, suck a dick.

LK2 brought shitty voice acting to the franchise and 2 new classes of cards that were wholly unnecessary. Aside from the larger card pool the original is the better game.

>soul memory ruins pvp
there is no pvp if you start now

>worst story in the series
v
>worst lore in the series
Ds3 story is the worst
>no memorable bosses
stop lying to yourself
>no interconnected world
Just like DS1 and DS3 where you have to stand on points to get teleported to different areas
>atrocious level design

just like bloodbourne and DeS

>biggest graphical downgrade of the bunch
>worst lighting of the bunch
>the worst hitboxes of the bunch
>the most boringly-designed bosses of the bunch
>the most boring soundtrack of the bunch
>the most DLC of the bunch
>have to rebuy the game to get something close to what was originally shown, but still aesthetically shit