Fate/EXTELLA is on steam?

Fate/EXTELLA is on steam?
Why?
Since when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8SMHbHrCDzI?t=19m29s
youtu.be/9F98P4f2dX0?t=22m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do I activate the DLC on the 3dm version?

>Since when?
>says Release Date 25 Jul, 2017 on pic

typical fate fanboy

I'm just surprised it released with literal no fanfare, and no marketing at all. If I didn't happen to go to the front page of the steam store today I'd have missed it completely.

Does it matter? Even fate fanboys are saying it's bad.

the steam reviews are positive
and weren't switch owners celebrating getting the open shirt version of it a while ago?

Steam reviews aren't meaningful and nintendrohnes would lick the fecal matter off a dogs bottom if you dressed it as promoting nintendo.

Everyone has said it's bad. The nicest thing I've heard involved something along the lines... but it has muh waifu, in which case gelbooru is a better game than this.

So is every neptunia game on steam, and those are all shit.

but all neptunia games are good tho

is tituria in? she's the only good fate

shame its bad, I'd have liked more fate shit on steam

Anything with best girl raida in it is perfect

>I'm just surprised it released with literal no fanfare, and no marketing at all.

XSEED is completely broke, they can't afford that

People say that it's bad, but people say musou (dinasty warriors style games) in general is bad.
The question is, is it a bad musou?

Because I'm a big fan of dynasty warriors, dragon quest warriors, first of the north star: Ken's Rage, etc.

They only put the normal Artoria even if it doesn't make sense.

I preferred it to Hyrule Warriors. Breaking up the areas into individual segments with fast travel rails was inspired. The game is much faster pace than I expected.

You have to be a FATE fan though. You need to think of this as a Visual Novel with Musuo stages, rather than just a musuo. You'll end up reading a lot more than you're playing. If you're here for the gameplay more than the story, you're gonna be let down.

Worse than 8XL, better than 8 Empires

download the dlc

>That little heart

God damn

Came into this game as a long time Nerofag but damn if I didn't come close to switching to this little perfection.

Xseed never has any marketing besides steam front pages or those recommendations that pop up when you log into to steam.

sounds right up my alley then. Fan of musou, fan of fate, nero is my waifu
the game was made for me

Yup, same here. It's been great so far. Umu is too cute. Remove Cat.

>no marketing or fanfare
>for the last month they've been posting about it every day on their twitter
>ran a promo for it with free items and currency in Fate/GO
>Posted videos of gameplay, character abilities and concept art

What you should have said was 'I am just talking out of my ass because I never actually looked, why didn't someone do it for me?'

i've just started it, are the routes different gameplay wise/short enough that it's worth to play all of them or should i just pick a character and only do their route?

>I am just talking out of my ass because I never actually looked, why didn't someone do it for me?

thanks for looking for me m8

Anytime, user. If it makes you feel better, I don't think they said shit outside of twitter. They put zero effort into their marketing and just assume anyone who cares already knows. Saves 'em money i guess.

>Everyone has said it's bad
But I though XSEED was too poor to market...so they can't pay shills either

Marvelous and Nintendo have done more marketing for them, but like you said, it doesn't hurt them this once because Extella still capped at nearly 3k players yesterday and is still on Top Sellers. They certainly won't be destitute or even close after a week of this. Good thing the PC port's better than it needed to be.

Switch version sold half of its initial shipment in Japan in its first 3 days, so it has to be working.

>release switch version alongside PC
>WTF NO ONE BOUGHT SWITCH WHY

GEE I WONDER WHY MARVELLOUS

I REALLY WONDER

is the fate series worth a watch? if so, in what order should they be watched in?

who the fuck cares, as long as you don't watch the DEENshit

thanks for beta testing

Are people even going to buy it on PC?

I am

>Seiba faces
>Multiple Jeannes
>Cosplay Liz
I hope Scathatch or Martha are the next servants to get numerous different versions.

Why does only Nero get games?

Nero's that kind of girl

>Buying the PC version of Extella
lol

I will on sale probably. I want the cosmetic shit, so I'm not willing to throw down $90 for all of it, but when its all 50% off, sure, at least then it'll be the price of the game and not twice that.

$45 for the game and another $50 for the DLC.

I'll pass.

all right then, what's the better version, user?

Switch.
It has:
-More content than any other version
-All DLC included FOR FREE

I think they're all about four hours each

i didn't buy it,i just pirated it.

At half the frame rate with a 720p resolution when docked.

>first boss is a dragon girl that's also an idol
It's like they took everything that was shit in the original stay night novel and decided to make a game out of it.

Dam for free you say? How will the pc ever compete XD

Those sweet 30fps per second though.

Eli is a miracle of the universe

>It's like they took everything that was good in the original stay night novel and decided to make a game out of it.

fixed

>Nero and Cu moveset are amazing
>Archer and Li are great too.
>Gawain is shit
The fuck is this

>Implying 60fps matters on a budget-tier visual novel with added "worse than Senran fucking Kagura"-tier musou gameplay.
>Supporting shit business practices from Xseed

they're also locked until you beat Nero's route so w/e.

Maybe i'll see them if i can stomach Musou gameplay.

>just buy my console guys

One Saber has to be shit and it sure as hell wasn't gonna be Nero, Altera or Arturia

if you think the game is shit in the first place why even argue about which platform it is best bought on? Shouldn't you be saying not to buy it at all?

Fucking console warrior faggots

So has anyone besides 3dm cracked it yet?

I don't own a switch you fucking retards.
That doesn't mean the Switch version isn't the best one TO BUY.

As in, SPEND MONEY ON.
Not "Buy the base and pirate everything else."
Not "Pirate."
BUY.

Fucking r/pcmasterrace faggots

But I bought it on Switch. Even though I own it on PS4 as well. Just pointing out the fact that it's best experienced on PC since it'll run at a far higher resolution and framerate.

rarbg and 1337.to have cracked games already.

>This visual novel runs slightly better on the PC for double the price
Damn.

>60$ dollars 720p/30fps
>0$ dollars, 1920/1080 and 60fps
The masterrace wins again,baby.

>isn't the best one TO BUY.
it has the shittiest framerate, something that deeply affects GAMEPLAY.
It doesn't matter if you think the gameplay is shit, if you don't like it, don't buy it at all. But if anyone wants to buy it, they should buy it on the one with the best gameplay.

If you don't even like the game why do you think your opinion on which platform is best matters at all to people who are thinking of buying the game?

If anyone wants to buy it they should buy the version with FREE DLC and exclusive fucking content.
>But 30fps and muh few pixels.
Wow! So something barely fucking noticeable in a shit musou.

>But 30fps and muh few pixels.
Wow! So something barely fucking noticeable in a shit musou.

It doesn't fucking matter if the PC has a few more fucking pixels and runs at 60. The game runs fucking fine at 30 because it's a fucking musou.
A FUCKING MUSOU
MUSOU'S DON'T NEED 60 TO BE FUCKING PLAYABLE
YOU'RE NOT MISSING ANYTHING

>But you don't like musou's
I do, though.

Half the price
More
Fuck off retards.

>A FUCKING MUSOU
>MUSOU'S DON'T NEED 60 TO BE FUCKING PLAYABLE
>YOU'RE NOT MISSING ANYTHING

>because it's a fucking musou
and exactly because it's a fucking musou, that it's better at 60fps.

>>But you don't like musou's
>I do, though.

>barely fucking noticeable in a shit musou.
> a shit musou.
Again, you don't fucking like the game at all, why do you think your opinion matters at all?

>half the price
>half the fps
wow

Prove me wrong.

why, you don't even play musou games in the first place, just shitposts about them

>it's a shit musou
>i like musou
>so buy the game on switch
>i don't have a switch
>30fps doesn't matter
keep it up this is hilarious.

It's a negligible difference at 60.

I DO like musous. I DON'T like this one because it's fucking barebones and shit, like most musou Marvelous make.

My opinion on this game is valid because I bought and played this fucking game when it released.
Half the frames (which make zero difference because it's not a technical action game, but rather a square square square triangle, square triangle, square square triangle, etc. musou)
More content.

>Calling a shit musou shit means I don't like musou games
In what universe?

>Not BUYING the version that is more bang for your buck
WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT PIRACY
P U R C H A S I N G the Switch version is more bang for your buck because it is the "Not Fucking Jewed Edition" like every other version of this game.
Piracy doesn't fucking matter. Pirate the PC version, and that's the best version, because it's fucking F R E E.
But if you are PAYING MONEY FOR THIS SHIT GAME
BUY THE SWITCH VERSION, BECAUSE YOUR WALLET WILL LOVE YOU MORE

What a stupid fucking post.
>Calling a shit musou shit means I don't like musou games

>lmao you didn't like Fate/Extella? You must hate Pirate Warriors, Hyrule Warriors, Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, etc, too!
No.
That's not how this works.

>They put worst girl on the store page
Why? She's barely relevant even in her own route.

$45 for the game and another $50 for the DLC.

I'll pirate it

>implying 30fps is acceptable in any fashion
don't worry, I'm sure those 60fps grapes were sour anyways

>Implying I can't just pirate the fucking cracked PC version RIGHT NOW if I wanted 60
>30fps isn't acceptable for certain games
Fucking retarded.

>It's a negligible difference at 60.
>30 to 60
>negligible

fps isn't acceptable for certain games
it isn't. Just because you're used to eating shit doesn't mean everyone should be.

>30fps isn't acceptable for fucking Harvest Moon
lol?

So people can see what everyone is arguing about

Switch
youtu.be/8SMHbHrCDzI?t=19m29s

PS4
youtu.be/9F98P4f2dX0?t=22m44s

Make sure the 60fps option is ticked on the PS4 footage.

Honestly I think 30 is fine for Musou. They all look like trash with terrible graphics anyways.

I already pirated it yesterday those nips can suck my dick and I won't give them a single cent till the tsukihime

Piratefag here, i've only played the first 3 missions and from what i've seen you're right.

>paying for overpriced anime games

>They all look like
>thinks fps is about graphixx

fucking retard

post Nero pls

Wow look at that 30 fps make the player do absolutely worse. It's a good thing this is an game like DMC, Ninja fucking Gaiden, or even a fighter, where you need precise inputs and shit to not be a shitter.

Oh wait, the fps difference is fucking irrelevant and negligible because IT'S A FUCKING MUSOU.

>The guy that actually played this dogshit game, and isn't just sucking it off because MUH PC THO, is right.
Imagine that.

FPS is about how it controls, the way it looks, AND how it feels to play.

If a shooter runs at 30, it looks and feels like shit. 60 is a must for shooters.
If a fighter runs at 30, it looks and feels like shit. 60 is required.
If a character-action game runs at 30, it looks and feels like COMPLETE SHIT. 60 = yes.
If a musou runs at 30, it looks and feels the EXACT FUCKING SAME.
If a farming game runs at 30, it looks and feels the EXACT FUCKING SAME.
If a puzzle game runs at 30 it looks and controls THE SAME.

>If a musou runs at 30, it looks and feels the EXACT FUCKING SAME.
>If a farming game runs at 30, it looks and feels the EXACT FUCKING SAME.
>If a puzzle game runs at 30 it looks and controls THE SAME.
literally and factually wrong. It does't look the same for any game, and in the case of a musou, it doesn't control the same either.
again, you eat shit, that's fine, stop trying to push your shit eating on others.

Its 60 fps confirmed though. Stay mad pcbabs

correct
wrong
acceptable

Sauce? Because everyone is throwing out 30fps and 60fps and no-one has any real sauce. People are even uploading youtube videos with 30fps in the title.

Be nice if Digital Foundry put each port through its paces.

>literally and factually wrong.
Explain. Give proof. You can't.
Stardew Valley is a fucking farming game. It plays the exact same at 30 and 60.

Extella plays the exact same at 30 and 60. There is fucking VIDEO PROOF posted above.

Musou share a lot more in common with "character action" games than farming or puzzle games. What kind of fucked up mental gymnastics do you have to pull to compare anything like Dynasty Warriors to things like Harvest Moon or Layton? Just because you don't like Musou games doesn't mean that they don't factually move at high speeds and benefit from high frame rates.

Does this support 144 FPS on PC?

One day play a game that lets you set the fps.
Set it to 60. Please for a while. Then set it to 30.
You will feel the difference in the controls.