Best castlemetroid ever

Best castlemetroid ever

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/350070/Environmental_Station_Alpha/?
youtube.com/watch?v=4KXHlsfad7o
youtube.com/watch?v=D9dbR6M1dbs
youtube.com/watch?v=3WgxYakEKyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go on. Sell it to me op.

You mean castloid

Wasn't the genre called metroidvania?

I agree OP, only wish you could keep the spirits equipped for more than just one move. was my only complaint about it, was a truly good game.

The term is Igavania, named after its inventor

Actually it's castlemania, named after its inventor

>castlemania

fuck off, barneyfag

Quit being a fag and post the actual best one.

Didn't he design Mighty Nosferatu Starring Mitch Backtrack?

I love this game, and not for the reasons you'd think. I love it because its a perfect little time capsule of how fucking bizarre 4kids name changes were.

I agree, loved it.

i love the titty power up
shame they changed the music and cat boss when it was brought to steam though

What's with all these weird nicknames for the 2Darksouls genre?

Why is Soma wearing a skirt

oh cool, you guys like maze-of-galious-likes too?

what game? I want it

So Google is completely and totally fucking worthless so I'll ask: What is this game called?

"Shaman King: Master Of Spirits" or something like that. It's baby's first metroidvania, not very interesting at all.

>Shaman King: Master Of Spirits
Thanks friend!

I looked up a quick YouTube playthrough of it and I didn't see anything that grand about it. It was also lagging, or looked like it was lagging, something fierce, though that may have been due to the emulation.

Koumajou Densetsu 2. Its a Touhou based game.

Speaking of Touhou, Double Trouble was kind of fun. Super short, like 5 hours long, to find everything.

does it have any RPG elements to it? I really want a game like SOTN. I miss going through a big castle and finding weapons or farming them. Was so fun with SoTN.

Why do you keep making these worthless threads, OP? Why do you keep posting your unfunny screenshots in an attempt to force the giant skeleton as a meme?

Not really. You can find new weapons and people 'help' you, Read: You can summon them and use them as abilities. Its fairly typical: Can't go that way because you need power -> Go another way -> Find power -> Go back the new way. That said, there's very little backtracking unless you're trying to 100%.

Because upside, inside out she's livin la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Her lips are devil red and her skin's the color mocha
She will wear you out livin la vida loca

Fuck off, Igarashi.

You have safe search on

store.steampowered.com/app/350070/Environmental_Station_Alpha/?
It ain't the very best but still damn good. Doesn't seem to get much discussion though.
Also a sequel is on the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KXHlsfad7o

That's not Axiom Verge.

What game?

Spent the last few days putting every last IGAroid on my GPDwin. Not an exhaustive list but it might help.

Odallus
Axiom Verge
Abyss Odyssey
Dead Cells
Environmental Station Alpha
La mulana
Hollow knight
Megasphere
Momodora
Ori and the blind forest
Salt and Sanctuary
Shovel knight
Slain back from hell
Unepic
Valdis story
Xeodrifter
Teslagrad
Headlander

They're not all castlemetro but the closest I can find. Hope it helps, feel free to add to the list.

I dunno about the cat boss, but the PS4 version lets you use either soundtrack.

Rabi-ribi

But that's actually shit as a metroidvania game. Only ironic weebs praise it.

>final boss steals almost all your shit and uses the best stuff you had against you
>you then fight him in space
>he summons TWO suns
>music is hype as fuck: youtube.com/watch?v=D9dbR6M1dbs
Find me a cooler boss fight in castlemanias
I FUCKING DARE YOU

There really aren't any routes that are blocked by abilities since you can go into any level with whatever 3 abilities you want, including none. It's really a Classicvania when you get down to it, just with very Rondo/Symphony abilities and also flight because toehoes. That's why I like it honestly, I've never been a fan of Metroidvania so it's nice to get more Classicvanias.

Which are you talking about? Double Focus or Koumajou Densetsu 2?

Either way, I have to say that Double Focus was kinda cool. More Gallious-like than metroidvania, but the Vita port fucking sucks (likely due to NISA's incompetence). Not sure about the PS4 version, but to be safe, I think the PC version is probably most ideal.

Koumajou Densetsu 2, it's pretty Classicvania as fuck besides the boss fights, which go full ass Touhou. Except for Reimu, that's literally just the Julius Belmont fight from Aria.

I was talking about Double Trouble, user.

The PS4 version was fine. No slowdowns or anything that I noticed.

That said, fuck this little nigger.
I had this song stuck in my head because of her bullshit boss "fight" and NISA's shitty port causing my entire vita (even when the game closed) to slow to a crawl.
youtube.com/watch?v=3WgxYakEKyo

Pretty great game. Wanted to play it on hard too but couldn't get past Chen.

its not that good though