Graphics thread

post actual graphics and faux graphics

webms welcome

sorry i meant to say "not faux graphics"
don't post fake graphics please

ok

>2007

everytime I boot up this game I always stop here. I don't have the urge to play the rest of it

just the tightest pants

>faux graphics
what are those?

By "actual graphics" shitposters refer to high res textures and plenty of polygons. Everything else: post processing, color correction, bloom, hdr, advanced shaders - even photogrammetry - are "faux graphics". It's a meme and iof you believe it you're a tool.

no, "actual graphics" just mean it's in-game during gameplay, whilst "faux graphics" is anything not capturing during gameplay as it's not reflective of how the game would look during play.

I just got finished playing some Fallout New Vegas and Phantom Pain actually looks good now. I've actually got a pretty good set up, whats a super pretty game I should try and run?

Some people surely has the other definition judging by how many times people complain about the recent DICE games have "faux graphics".

Mods or Enhanced edition?

Hold up, do any TES games have nice looking water fountains in them? If there's one in Skyrim please grab a photo for me.

There's no way that's the enhanced edition user, they literally just scales up textures and added a filter. The original games looks better with mods imo.

oldrim, SSE enb is trash

don't there are water fountains.

Wtf are fake graphics

I just thought for the thick grass, I love that shit, and I thought that they actually add something in the new release. Also, how hard is it to set up enb-s? I always wanted to try, but it seemed like to much hassle.

A graphics thread without horizon zero dawn "photo mode" posters?

Why would you like that?

Horizon Zero Dawn graphics

During gameplay? Then why did you post a shot that didn't have HUD and the camera was placed in an unnatural way.

>Horizon Zero Draw distance

The only problem with dice games is that the presentation breaks down when it starts moving.

Well i guess I jinxed it, I brought the horizon zero dawn posters here.

hm?

You just haven't been looking then. Second post in this thread is Horizon.
Ironic that a Horizon hater is blind. You have to be blind to hate Horizon.

FFXIV is a pretty good looking game for an MMO

I'm not that guy who posted the screenshots, but aren't enbs just customized shaders? Shaders are super easy to set up, tweaking it to get what you want can be difficult though.

Are there any good water fountains in FFXIV?

enbs are just drag and drop, and you grab the "dll" file from the enb site cause of permission. You also need to change some stuff in the skyrim ini, but that takes like 5 seconds. Also the grass mods destroys performance so you can have it thicc but only to a certin point.

Truly unrivaled.

The game lacks style and personality and looks and runs like shit, with boring uninspired gameplay and a story thats tripe written and carried by hacks who shouldn't have careers. These screenshots are deceptive and all are taken in a screenshot mode which sacrifices other aspects of the game to look artificially better. Please try harder.
No, it's not. Look at the backgrounds and environments and compare them to other mmos, character models pop out like sore thumbs and the contrast between art direction is insane, the game looks bad but it's not even the worst problem with it, it's fans like you are blind to it's flaws because anime or something.
Dice games generally look exceptional but suffer from pop in, the most dense game so far, battlefront, suffers this the most. A shame though because it's the second best looking game out right now, the first being battlefield one.
still holds up, and can now be ran on even shit hardware. something horizon zero dawn fans wish they could have is a good looking game and having it run at 60 fps too.

>graphics only achievable on ps4

Are you actually retarded or are you just pretending, to fit in? I'm just curious.

post xeno

Cool argument
Cool bullshot.
Cool textures.

What is the point of overpriced PC when 200$ console offers better graphics?

Really, what? They have fantastic animations and while a lot of the destruction isn't dynamic, it still looks great. Too bad the games aren't that fun to play.

The motion blur and and how smooth moving and looking around are still really fucking good though.
No, crysis does not hold up fidelity wise, what does hold up is the smoothness of motion and the surprisingly good physics.

Faces look good though, wish I had a screenshot of the close up on the marine guy

Huh, thanks! I'll look into it.

>looks and runs like shit
Hmmmm. Care to define what runs good means and what looks good means?

You're posting warhead not the original crysis. Warhead looked worse.

Dying Light has its moments I guess.

Not true

Completely true retard. Warhead introduced shitty color grading, exaggerated ambient occlusion and a nuclear sun. It looked fucking terrible.

nice looking water

It's ash

amazing water

it's uh... sand, but thanks

So how is HZD really?
For an open world game does it improve that formula in any ways?
How's the gameplay?
Is the game piss easy?

fallout 4 is a bad looking ga-

Elise is my actual waifu

who cares? look at teh graphix!

Is this with mods? I haven't played it myself but the lighting is always super flat in all the footage I've seen.

looks fine to me, but in fallout 4's case it cause that default lighting is basically toy story. so to get that realistic look use as little of the bright lighting as possible.

It's better than zelda

The tiny as fuck draw distance in this game pissed me off. It's shorter than TW3 on ultra.

Just for you then friend.

It has great environments and super enjoyable dinosaur fights, also some really satisfying audio work.

The human enemies are really boring to fight however and everything else about the game is kind of an afterthought, if it weren't for the dino fights it would be your typical ubisoft map clearing simulator.

It also has a distuginstly low FOV in the few urban areas it has.

Not him but
>try to take the most unappealing screenshots you can
>it looks unappealing
Wow. Anyway, turn off MSAA. It only applies to a tiny amount of things. Using no AA activates edgeAA which applies to everything, most importantly, foliage.

I didn't post any images in this thread you retard

Literally no game would look good with this level of scrutiny, kys

Sorry your game doesn't look as good as you remember

>whilst "faux graphics" is anything not capturing during gameplay as it's not reflective of how the game would look during play
You're describing bullshots. No need to make up new terms

It does, and it still looks better than most games nowadays, especially if you use proper brightness/gamma/contrast and a decent resolution.

It's funny how some people can't accept that Crysis got old.

This was supposed to be a "real world and not a video game" in 1999.