youtube.com/watch?v=e_bBd7v0PUA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgBhaRZhsFY
youtube.com/watch?v=cJc1qBUJEE4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_Dn65jdSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really like all the movesets, seems pretty close to what we're used to

bump

new MHW stuff and nothing from Sup Forums whattup?

We had a thread a few hours ago.

didn't the vid just come online? or was there a japanese version earlier?

>hunter art-style moves are now part of the movesets
This sucks

Heavy weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=vgBhaRZhsFY

Yes

No bovious shitposti g in OP. THe actual MH fan interest is low

>mfw insect glaive has gone full anime
youtube.com/watch?v=cJc1qBUJEE4

I need to see more monsters and environments. This shit is getting boring.

Technical weapons were released now too
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_Dn65jdSQ

>THe actual MH fan interest is low

No, only mad nintendo toddlers say so. Actual fans don't care what system it comes out on and are generally excited for it.

>HH got almost 0 new moves
>GL barely changed
>Lance seems to be exactly the same

>GS has a bunch of new shit that probably help it shit out damage even easier
REMOVE GS

this

I've been playing since headlocking was a thing and I'm hyped as fuck.

>that gay fucking league voiceover

its like they're advertising this to kids

it keeps getting worse

NEVER. GS IS LOVE. GS IS LIFE.

Can't wait to play IG in the big ass tree with shit ton of verticality.

>jump off platform
>dodge branches mid air
>land on the monster below

These video didn't show off every move. Lance had new moves that weren't in the video but shown in earlier vids.
STOP THE GS

I like that they only show the same stuff, I want to see them first ingame, I'll stop watching new MHW footage, I am sold anyways...

>light weapons
>bow isn't mentioned

>Hammer's got like, 50% more moves
About fucking time.

Kek, didn't even watch this one and the jap ones didn't have any voices. They must really have little faith in the west.

Then november comes and Famitsu spoils the shit out of it. And you won't resist. You and me both.

It's in the technical weapons video.

Funny seeing retards that said Generations suck saying that these new anime moves look cool. Some of them are straight from Generations

>25 post in half an hour

Sure thing buddy

argh, you're right

oh great wizard, tell us your ways of talking out of your ass, it's truly magnificent

We just had this thread half an hour ago. It reached the limit.

Gen still has about 40 more way crazier moves.
The moves aren't on a special press here to special move button.
Many still dislikes these kind of moves in MHW.

There's a general and 3 threads on Sup Forums about MH.

I've been playing the shit out of mh since FU and i'm super excited for World. All these new moves seem great, and i cant wait to have fun using all of the weapons. GS seems fucking amazing as always, and that IG air dash looks cool

These threads are only fueled by consolewar shitposting, actual discussion is like 30/70

>XX not being translated

Does Capcom hate money? They have already have translating team and MH is one of the easiest games to translate, it's all just text boxes. They plan on releasing world here so why not keep up fans interest?

They are guaranteed to make money off it, I don't understand their actions

>Nigress with bow
Welp, they just lost this customer

>I just started browsing Sup Forums today
When MHW was announced, most were shitting on MHX for the "anime shit" which is still in MHW.

There's been like 3 500+ threads since the japanese videos first went online.

I am refering to your magical skills of determining that those were the same people, pls teach us
you're a real "special" kinda wizard, aren't ye, oh my

slingshot? I only played up to mhfu

Man these monsters are really boring.
Where's all the cool kaiju-esque monsters?

>Does Capcom hate money

Where the fuck have you been the last 3-4 years?

Does the SnS still have blade oils?

Friendly reminder

>"m-mhw will remove anime!"
>"m-mhw is taking the series back to its roots!"
I want to know where are the faggots who said this shit are now

>Casualised and westernized in every single aspect
>Ruined every weapon
>Normies don't give a shit, true fans can see it for the fraud it is
And the funny part is that people still defend this piece of garbage.

How mad are you?
Please rate from 9 to 10 out of 10.

Oh look you posted it again, good job

i fucking hate Sup Forums and reddit circler jerk about how "dumb" capcom is and how they "hate money"

They are a fucking multi million dollar company, every decision they make is with a ton of thought and research put in, you guys have no idea what you are talking about.

Megaman is a dead IP, DMC being out sourced was better than having kaimya waste his budget again and MH games barely even sell in the west.

I said gen was fun and I think world looks fun. I honestly think most of the whining is coming from tribabs or later.

>How mad are you that your favorite franchise that you have been playing for over 10 years now is getting completely ruined to appeal to a demographic that will never care abut the game to begin with, resulting in the complete failure and of the game and killing the franchise in the process
Pretty fucking mad

>being so mad, you analyse mhw related views
bwahahaha, dem nin-toddlers are furious, it's delicious!
I am a big mh fan, played none of the nintendo titles and am, nerver complaint about anything you mention and am looking forward to mhw very much
stay mad faggot

>Posts actual facts
>"n-nintendo..."
Console war shitposters really are very simple minded.

You shouldn't have admitted to being a tribab, now I don't care what you have to say.

Views being fake or not has ultimately little to do with MHW.
The rest was just hyperbole after hyperbole. How do you expect someone to take you serious?

>Views being fake or not has ultimately little to do with MHW.
Why?

I don't give a fuck about consoles, I am only on pc, it's just nice to see their agony, because they literally behaved like toddlers when mhw was announced

Ay man, there's less animu revealed in this compared to what was in Generations. There's "cuhrayzee" and then there's "my soul is black and my eyes are evil, I will plunge this Hearteater deep into thine flesh and avenge my mother"
Generations was the latter

What does some bullshit the marketing does or does not team pulls have to do with the quality of the final product.

>whoa sick snipes bro HBG nOsCoPeZ

built from the ground up for Twitch e-celebs. is this how Fire Emblem fans felt when their game was murdered for the masses?

>making a thread when another one exists
You shills should co=operate better. Sage for faggotry

The game won't be any different no matter how many views or fake views a trailer has.

what is a "tribab"? I didn't play tri, if it refers to that, but that should have been obvious

Doesn't look like it. Affinity oil was broken anyways.

Wonder if crit boost is staying as a stat

>Feet are clipping in the ground
DAMN.....Now I know why World isn't on Switch.....It would have been to overwhelming for the puny hardware of Switch.....I'm glad Sony got this #4THEPLAYERS...

This is fucking terrible why would they go out of the way to give the insect glaive air dodges on top of that you already have the escape Hook shoot.

there was no mh thread when I started this one
shitpost the other thread faggot

Started with FU. Try again.

A tribab is someone who started with tri.

Can't wait for SnS anyway cos of the slinger thing. I remember SnS being mostly overlooked because of all the wacky shit like Gunlances and whatever but it was really cool when you stocked up on support items and used them on the fly.

Then I don't know what you're so upset about. I started with MH1 and I've seen a ton of changes to the franchise. If you hated change that much how have you not dropped it by now.

When I started armour sets had 1 skill or less, greatsword couldn't charge, you had no farm, no talismans, no mounting, monsters weren't exhaustable etc etc.

I would argue the difference between FU and gen is bigger than the difference between gen and world.

What about someone who started with Tri, then went to play FU and solo'd all the way to G-rank?

>MHW will remove anime
It removed more than half, which is proof that the dev team knows what's up. The weeb stuff is on LS/IG now, so it's contained
>casualized western garbage
Do you want a fucking cracker you uninspired parrot ass motherfu
>fraud
The dialogue has already changed to overwhelmingly positive reception with these weapon trailers. Doesn't matter what sort of fan you are. You see these 30 sec clips and you see that the hunt is on.

I'm only slightly worried about the Longsword and if it has a parry, which could be broken. It's looking swift otherwise

>only to G
>not blindfolded
>not with hungry angry dogs chained right besided you
>probably used BOTH HANDS
You are 1000 years too early boy.

That's fine, tribabs have a reputation for being the whiniest fans of the franchise like every change up to tri was a good idea and every change after third gen was too far. Fucking babies.

>The dialogue has already changed to overwhelmingly positive reception with these weapon trailers
Source?

>You see these 30 sec clips and you see that the hunt is on.

i'm glad Capcom had extra shill money leftover from MvC:I. who even talks like this?

Hook shot is a recovery from being thrown off from a mount
This new Air Dodge is simply part of the new moveset and most likely won't be used as a recovery from being thrown off a mount

Try to think a little before bitching

I dismiss anyone who doesn't capitalize their sentences. If you want your voice to be heard hit your fucking shift key.

The stupid poofs of dusts on hit is bothering me the most. Where the hell are the blood splatters.

>It removed more than half, which is proof that the dev team knows what's up. The weeb stuff is on LS/IG now, so it's contained
Imagine being this delusional. Every single weapon has had its brave, aerial and adept style mixed into one, meaning they all have the anime shit those styles had and more. How about you watch the trailer again and maybe play a MH game in your life?

>The dialogue has already changed to overwhelmingly positive reception with these weapon trailers.
Where? Reddit? Youtube comments? Because those are the only places retarded enough to think this looks good.

>You see these 30 sec clips and you see that the hunt is on.
Epic bro! BASED Capcom and Sony will make MH great again!!

bow video has them.

it's just turned of, but they didn't turn it of (forgot? or maybe it doen'St get in the way here) in the bow vid, have a look!

That and the minimalistic effects bother me too. The KO damage hit particles look so weak

I always turned effects down to be honest.

>Gunlance!
>proceeds to miss all the attacks
>Ah, the gunlance

kek

that's fine, i already have Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite preordered. currently using the new, super creative character Abigail in Street Fighter V, with the S2 Season Pass i'll have 3 more brand new characters coming which will take me right into Monster Hunter World - the premier hunting action game coming early 2018 for the Playstation 4 and XBox One. so you can ignore me friend, but i will be thoroughly entertained by the whole suite of Capcom products

Autism speaks

The fuck are you even trying to say

It looked like it has some sort or pile bunker attack at around 24 seconds.

I haven't played MH since Freedom Unite. Is the charge blade any good in the other games? I'm thinking about using that along with the switch axe.

>GS shoulder tackle cancel out of a charge

ROMAN

From what I read, the Charge Blade was a beast in 4U. It was somewhat nerfed in Gen

>finally get to play a MH on PC with modern graphics
>they're actually making it right with all the weapons instead of dumbing it down

my hype only grows stronger

>Spinning Meteo in the Hammer video
>Shoryukegi-style uppercut in the SnS video
Bitch you can't just ignore this shit

Reigns?

CB was borderline broken once you got into a rhythm. All they nerfed in Gen was removing being able to shield thrust and guard point into AED. It's still a really good weapon.

Kill yourself, non-fan.

>>they're actually making it right with all the weapons instead of dumbing it down

are you retarded? pls stop posting

I bought 3U twice, but I guess I'm not a fan because I got sick of staring at the tiny 3DS screen and those little kiddy buttons