>month long 200mil dl dual JP/global celebration
>at least 22 stones daily easily obtainable
>new dokkan awakenings from old Bojack banner

Best time to get in or reroll if you don't have a god leader

Other urls found in this thread:

dbzdokkanstats.com/gachas/213/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jojo game Webm and gif thread

I absolutely love dbz and I need a new mobile game to play. Currently play feh and khux. Someone convince me to play this

Anyone need a decent Goku friend?
Friend ID is 1866102045

>1300DS
It should be good for me, r-right?
I love that monkey.

Don't forget the 20 per day stones. no. Expect it to be a loaded banner for insanely lower rates than broly

Any chance of this being localized? Or should I just jump onto the moontrain?

>starting over on a new account

holy shit, being low on supplies sucks. Was Elder Kai always this hard to get?

>Farming medals for Syn
>Super2 difficulty announced

I should just stop here, shouldn't I?

I dropped it because there's basically no mid game, it jumps from early to late and I found it impossible to progress when all I had to do were Dokkanfests.

Has anyone had any luck with his insta-kill? I pulled him today and I've been thinking about adding him to my mono AGL team.

It's not frequent enough to warrant a spot on the team, though if you're lucky you'll see the entire screen flooded with numbers.

No, the Super2 medals will probably be a different medal all together.

How's my progress post beginner rolling?

it's already is

good, but try getting more Goku medals for pikkon so you can get a good mono lead.

And here I realize I'm a dunce. Thought it was that Diamond Records game

rush broly medals with stones
yay nay ?

>gacha gambling shit
not a real game
now fuck off

Considering what's coming, nay. Keep them glowy rocks

>no ssj4
>or no lr broly
>or no blugito/rose
why continue that account

lmao at using my same exact op

I don't have a problem with it but should probably have used his TUR form or Omega for pic this time

Is it that bad or am I getting memed?

What other SSRs do you have? If you post hide your name and rank. It's not too great but you're new so it doesn't really matter that much and you're gonna get plenty of opportunities to get good stuff with all the stones. I think you should try to get a ss4 and/or vegito from this banner. Makes a world of difference.

Oh wait you already posted lol

But no one's gonna try to take your account so it doesn't matter.

Looks like the start of an okay mono red team

>Sup Forums gambling and mobileshit
does Sup Forums look like a shitty gambling addiction support group to you?
fuck off

I was gonna ask you how your STR team was because you have Pikkon. Yea, that's the way to go. You got some great STR units. Take a Goku friend and you'll blaze through story mode including Z-hard even with a type disadvantage.

I'm not memeing you.

>SSJ4
Either Goku or Vegeta are insanely great leads for their respective type str and agl. Besides the great leader bonus, they're both heavy hitters. Goku being the better one, but Vegeta having better defenses.
>LR Broly
His banner was up for 3 days and getting him is also an insanely great card. At LR he'll AoE for like 600k at SA10. His 18ki attack is a really heavy hitter and best part about LR Broly is that he attacks twice.
>Blue Vegito or Rose
They're good for super/extreme teams. They might be getting overthrown next week with the SSJ4 Gogeta and Shenron, but that's speculation. Vegito counters and attacks up to 3 times which is why he's great. Rose on the other hand hits hard and gives extreme +3 ki which extreme teams lacks.

If you still get the ton of stones upon log in, I'd suggest rerolling until what I said. Alternatively you can wait til the new banner which I'd guess it has everyone except SSJ4s/LR

i've played the game since it came out and haven't spent a dime, so you're the one who should fuck off buddy

>he's at it again
How much did you lose dude?

>spending money on a gacha game
what kind of fucking idiot can you be

you'd be surprised how many regards spend money on this garbage

For example: You

And the bait has been taken...

why would I play this garbage?

reroll guide where

So i just downloaded this shit and tje gacha screen confuses me.

Is it better to do the 50 gacha thing or normal one? What about this one or three time deal?

I got the androids on friend gacha

You admitted it yesterday. Do you not realize how obvious your posting style is?

I don't think there's any evidence that either is better. Do what you feel is right. You should definitely go for a ss4/vegito first but I do think you should do at least one multi on the 30. If you can pull skk goku and pikkon then you're set. The rates have been great on that banner.

>You admitted it yesterday. Do you not realize how obvious your posting style is?
>implying I am the only person on Sup Forums that hates mobile trash

50s at least get you something nice
most singles have been R and SR

Then why are you trying to samefag itt like you're two different people? You're obvious as fuck dude. Hide the thread and filter "Dokkan" and move on with your day.

Why hide something he doesn't like when he could be the smartest man in the room and shitpost until the thread gets purged, giving him his jollies at the expense of everyone else.

>he must be samefagging
Oh fuck off

If it doesn't have a timer or say guaranteed SSR then it doesn't matter. R and SR are practically the same, worthless.

>he
Third samefag lmao
Now go away and filter dokkan threads so you don't get triggered again

Yea, usually I wait for a 20/30 stone summon or guaranteed SSR but for banners with top characters I usually do one or two multis.

Btw do the GSSR WT tickets have every SSR from past banners not including the broly gohan or ss4 banners even if it's astonomically low rates? I kind of want to wait because I heard the masked saiyan was gonna be in the next wt banner.

It should have every SSR that isn't a Dokkan Festival exclusive (ignoring the DB Fusions characters), however for the past few tourneys it's been set up to have higher rates for older WT units. Fortunately, if you're waiting for the Masked Saiyan, he should be on the next banner since, for some odd reason, he isn't tagged as a Dokkan Fest Exclusive unit.

dbzdokkanstats.com/gachas/213/

They used to include everyone except exclusive dokkan units. They've removed some out and shoved in WT units.

Hmm I just did a multi-summon on the summon simulator and a phy blue goku came out. I'm tempted to do a couple.

Is ss4 vegeta worse than goku?

If he is, I must be doing something wrong. I'm having better luck with SS4 Vegeta than with Goku

Man there's always so many newbies in these threads i remember when stuff used to be hard in this game nowdays everything is so easy thanks to my super str team

Eh it depends on what units you have on your team but if let's say you have good units for both of them then goku is better because he just kills everything really easy, veggie needs some time to warm up before he can match ssj4 goku

>>at least 22 stones daily easily obtainable
Welp. This is no longer entirely accurate. There is an overall limit of 200 million stones, when all the worldwide players combined make up the sum of 200 million stones attained, the rewards stop.

I downloaded the game but it is taking me so long to get 50 stones for the pulll

I am doing something wrong?

Not sure what you're expecting, you get a stone for every event/story mission you do for the first time. You get more from mission rewards. Pretty straightforward.

>tfw I finally improved enough to grind out 77 medals for LR Gohan
>tfw only rank 80 and can't afford to awaken the rest of my INT team

x3 rank is coming maybe in a few hours, look up the best places to farm rank depending on how far you are into story mode

you rank up in no time

I just pulled teq blue hair future trunks is he any good??

I was only rank 40 like 2 weeks ago. I abused the ever living shit out of the 4x exp, and I'm only half way through area 10.

is he any good??

Are you doing all normal, hard, and z-hard missions instead of going through the whole thing on normal first? Because you should do normal first so you can open yourself to specific story missions that give good rewards or xp.

Area 11-3 is one of the earliest best places to farm rank xp. Very fast and easy to get through.

he is nice on a super teq team yes but you should farm his super attack with the sr str trunks that drop from his story event first to max him and then awaken him

nowdays we can reverse anyways so awaken him now if you wish

I dont have the medals yet I just hit rank 60 and my team is pretty shitty right now save for Kale, which mission is it that I can farm the SR Str trunks?

Oh, I see. Yeah I was doing all of them because the z hards were giving at least a full level until 70. Thanks for the info though!

My strength team looking crisp

Yea, later on you can farm gems for important items, and z-hard missions give a bunch more xp. I think the hottest one to do now is in area 21, high rank and highest chance of getting the most amount of gems.

I don't know why gogeta has avoided me for more than a year now, but at least my trunks has a shiny rainbow star

i think we will get another ticket banner soon like the last download celebration i hope he is there

I know that I'm gonna get shit on for saying this but the Dokkan subreddit is actually pretty good, I go there whenever there isn't a thread here to hang in.

How many Ssj4 dupes I managed 2 dupes before 200 Mil downloads

>ssj4 was a trap banner
I blew all my stones and yesterday I thought I'd get 22 a day. What an evil move

Was aiming for ss4 vegeta.

Reroll? Getting those 50 stones took me a while though

whens ss4 gogeta coming out ?

i didn't pull any ssj4 dupes, i saved stones for months and when the ssj4 arrived i had 370 remember how they had that deal where your third multi summon was free, well in my last free summon when i was all out of stones i got my ssj4 goku

i can't complain my other pulls were pretty good i even took a screenshot of my first multi where i got 5 ssr

shite meme desu

ss4 is still more than worth it, in fact early analysis suggests ss4 gogeta won't be as good as ss4 goku/vegeta

VB is a beast so if you don't want to reroll don't, we are gonna have 710 stones in the next month for free. Aim for Ssj4 Gogeta

in a week

it's as shit as reddit usually is, but the guys who know their shit are really helpful

This pull was hype as fuck I actually fell out of my chair

VB is one of the best cards and he is getting an LR awakening soon that will probably propel him past SS4s.

see

It's a solid community for Reddit standards if you only go for info

Disclaimer: Please dont reroll next week!
More stones for everybody with main accounts if you dont!

I spent the same and I got nothing, If I didn't have both vegitos and Rose I'd had quit this game.

Rerolling till I get Goegta and you can't stop me

The people there who say they spend hundreds and thousands on this game make me sick though

keep
that phy vegito is fucking nice

Then best of luck to you, faggot.

Oh, I thought the ss4 goku and vegeta were the thing everyone was after, so I should save for gogeta 4?

What about these 30 stones guaranted ssr? Are they good or a meme? And the one time 5 stone? Are they permanent?

What about the golden freezer

>when all the worldwide players combined make up the sum of 200 million stones attained, the rewards stop.
You mean as soon as glb players do enough daily missions, they'll disappear?
Is this true for jp as well?
He has his own db super event, so you have to wait for it to come back.

Same desu

It's solid if you only go for info, it's par for the reddit course otherwise

Gogeta will most likely be a beefcake super Vegito in terms of leader skill and his passive is similar to the ssj4s

I haven't done any pulls outside of a DB Saga pull that left me with that TEQ King Piccolo.

Probably should've awakened him, but all my medals went to finally getting that LR Piccolo.

They are still the most valuable units until we see Gogeta's leader ability. Either way he will not in any way make them less relevant.

worldwide, jp and global combined. it's a dual celebration.

What do you guys think of him? His ape form is OP as fuck. Is he viable?

>tfw I was in love with gt ss3 goku since he was released on glb and still haven't gotten him now that he's optimal

Also, yes pikkon and ssk goku are great cards and the banner has really good rates, do at least one, a lot of people got both on the first multi, if you do, you're golden.

12 GoDs banner when