psnprofiles.com/
psnprofiles.com/NickRad
psnprofiles.com/Goldchasm7
psnprofiles.com/NemesisMK2
psnprofiles.com/SlevinRise
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you post profiles?

psnprofiles.com/

I don't know how people trophy every game they play, there is a lot of shit out there

autism/10

psnprofiles.com/NickRad

inb4 bloodborne bait

Your not going to hack me Sup Forums

You need to get on FFXII man.

psnprofiles.com/Goldchasm7
Gonna have to work on the N Sane Trilogy soon, though I've just started Nioh. It might be not too bad to Plat.

Yeah, I've been putting it off for a while now. I plan on returning.

>It might be not too bad to plat
you are in for a ride my friend

psnprofiles.com/NemesisMK2

Working on The Cursed Crusade right now, then going to go back to Knights Contract

W-What, really? The only thing that seems like it'd be difficult is finishing all the Twilight missions.

You seem like the type of guy who plays a game once and then never touches it again.

psnprofiles.com/SlevinRise

>getting super close to my psn level matching my age.

But I have more plats than both the other people who posted here. Plus at the moment I'm trying to get rid of my backlog before going back for trophy hunting.

>psnprofiles.com/SlevinRise
Finish FFXII you fuck. You have only the easy ones left anyways.

Yeah, you do and it's impressive but I'm just saying you have a lot where it seems like you put a game in and never touched it again.

Don't listen to him the Nioh plat is pretty easy and you'll end up with a vast majority of trophies just by playing through the game. Only one that is really a pain in the ass is the hot spring trophy and the blacksmith request trophy.

Mind clarifying a bit? I know a lot of the games in my recently played are low on trophy percentage but that's more because I have a bad habit of starting 10 games at once until something really grabs me.

Just look at all the E and F ranks there, is what I'm saying.

this guy get's it, when you play a lot of games it takes something special to pull you in.

Step aside fucknuggets.

Is there a more tedious and time-consuming Platinum in existence?

Theoretically, yes. There are trophies for PVP which could take thousands of hours to obtain, such as become the best in the world or just finding people to play with at this point in some games life cycles.
At least with SO, you can do it all yourself.

Probably not, but EDF 4.1 is the game I own with the hardest plat.

My only ones are Gravity Rush, Arcania: (NOT) Gothic 4, Demon's Souls and Bloodborne. I nearly have the first two Uncharted games but I can't find some of the treasures. I'm thinking on working on some of the DMC games but not sure if I can be fucked going back to my PS3, I might just do the fourth one on PS4 or God of War 3 or something, I want a good action game to platinum.

Thought about going for Arcania myself but I really didn't like the game much at all. Demon's Souls is pretty impressive though, I've heard that one can be a slog.

Demon's Souls is my most recent one, I'd been eyeing it up for a while and seen as I already did most of it on my original run back when the game released, I just cleared up in NG+. I actually had a decent time with Arcania, I remember getting it on PC ages ago an dropping it after the first couple of hours. It was on sale on PSN for super cheap so I picked it up and gave it another shot, I just played it off and on for about a week and gave it a good go whenever certain podcasts I listen to were on. It's a bit of a slog on the hardest difficulty, but it made it easier to get the head shot and magic kill trophies because I could just weaken them with my sword and finish them with either the bow or magic, where on easier difficulties I'd imagine that they'd die too quick for that to work and it'd waste mana/arrows. The worst part is the collectibles, I haven't had to look up a guide for any of my plats and this one nearly made me, towards the end of the game you get locked out of previous areas and I hadn't kept a save file for way back. I had to manipulate so many glitches to get me from area to area just so I could re-search them and find the collectibles. Oh, the final boss fight is also super hard, I was doing alright difficulty-wise until then. The worse part might be that the trophy for beating the game on the hardest difficulty doesn't work until you beat the boring ass DLC as well, thankfully I found a way to glitch pretty much right to the end of that. The speed boot rune + jumping is the best thing, I'd have been fucked without it.

yes. personally I will never play Elder Scrolls Online just because of some of the bs trophy requirements they have