youtube.com/watch?v=PjX70rRtM-g
youtube.com/watch?v=d4dg3MeV0EE
youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0
youtube.com/watch?v=9S9WIQXyZTo
youtu.be/rJbjUjC-Yck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crash sounds cute, wanna hug.

WOAH!

Meme is dead. Give it up. Time to go back to better things.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Woah thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Crash Bandicoot with a weird face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a let's player meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic e-celeb loving NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

How was this ever a thing

Normie memes are fucking cancer.

Normalfags and other retards from plebbit and Twitter thinking this shit is funny.

WOAH is normie garbage. The real patrician Crash has been here for years.

wooooahhhhhh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PeGL_IqTWnA

This shit is fucking hilarious. As always, Sup Forums loves to be contrarian towards memes they haven't created. Face it, you guys are no longer number one when it comes to generating dank memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=GYuYH0DrPIg

This one is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=58aNNa4JO18

>Video's ok
>guy releases greenscreen
>people make parodies
>goes mainstream
>behind the meme
>stagnates due to popularity
Is there a meme within the last 3-4 years that had lasted long? Unlike phrases or old exploitable images, shit just burns out in a week or a month, disapearing. Nothing lasts.

Reddit meme

BANE?

Baneposting.

Am I the only person who thinks this depiction of Crash is sort of creepy and unnerving?

youtube.com/watch?v=PjX70rRtM-g

is this another one of those stupid e celeb memes that normies love

>Dank memes
You have to go back nigger.

Banemind

Yeah.

Yeah I guess it counts

Baneposting is eternal.

Wojak/Pepe

Hell yeah, bro.
These hipster fags just don't know what good comedy is anymore. What's your favorite dank meme? mine are shrek and doge xDDD

>last 3-4 years
Baneposting is older than that

WE has to be a few years old at this point, right? Normalfags can't take it, which is a great thing.

It takes a severe amount of autism to push a retarded joke even after its creator says it's gay and dead and not funny anymore.

>ugh a popular meme, i am a true memer with a enlightened sense of humor

I figured he must've known how jewy people get when they see easy money. Kudos to him I suppose for not capitalising on it, the idiot.

>Normalfags can't take it
During the E3 preview of the new asscreed the chat was filled with WE

t. Twitter faggot with a "ironic xD" sense of humor

>t.

Nice reddit meme

He made a Woah shirt.

Gondola

QPU Posting

0 effort required.

There's a few funny ones here and there but it's easy to say anyone who watches and justifies them religiously is a b&, aka an alarming amount of this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4dg3MeV0EE

do you mean that sped up as fuck/edited chat, yeah man totally

If that's Reddit's 2017 meme of the year, then what's ours?

We make memes these days?

I just flew in from the new ruins level and boy, are my arms tired!

HAAAAAAAAAAAH

youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0

EAT THE FUCKING PIZZA

Bugs....easy on the carrots

Report this stupid shit

this

not liking a meme just because it got popular is literal hipster faggot shit. there might be bad edits from shitty normies, but most will still be funny.

WOAH

I wish Wojak and Pepe died already

>making a meme out of a single annoying as fuck voice sample
>being surprised that everyone's sick of it on the next day
bravo normies

youtube.com/watch?v=9S9WIQXyZTo
LOL

Yeah, he made something himself and sold it. He didn't take other people's video revenue.

You are exactly the same as the retards who think Vines are funny. It's the same shit you hear from them when you say to them that they are embarrassing.

The actual best one is youtu.be/rJbjUjC-Yck

Who is woah?

The meme wouldn't exist is Oney didn't put up a clip on Twitter.

Pedobear
Fug
Pepe
Wojack
Bane
Dubs
ISHYGDDT
PS3 no games face

Brown

He drew the Crash that's on the shirt.

this one

This one doesn't seem very prevalent nowadays, but it's easily one of my favorite memes in the last 7 years or so.

....What meme? I thought this was a thread about Crash.

>It involves a youtube e-celeb
Are you people fucking 12? Sup Forums is an 18+ website. Get out.

pickle rick