Kojibro thread. Here we discuss gaming's hero and savior. How has our aniki improved the quality of your life...

Kojibro thread. Here we discuss gaming's hero and savior. How has our aniki improved the quality of your life? What are your favorite games from him? Do you dream of him as well? How hyped are you for DS?Haters not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SOn1hOUPWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kojima has actively decreaased my quality of life by filling Sup Forums full of morons who think his 'games' are anything more than purile trash

This. How anyone actually thinks his writing is even close to good when he breaks the main storytelling rule of "show, don't tell" is unbelievable

Swery65 Twitter > Kojima Twitter

kys faggot. Hideo Kojima has saved gaming.

Ape Gear Solid is best
youtube.com/watch?v=_SOn1hOUPWY

I had stage 4 inoperable lung cancer and on my dying bed I played pt. One month later the cancer completely disappeared. I thank Kojima sense I for that.

Thanks to him, we get to see the most beautiful girl in gaming again.

IS JUNJI ITO WORKING ON DEATH STRANDING?

it is highly likely. and if he is on the team, it increases ruse cruise probabilities

No.

That older roastie who sang the MGSV songs looks better than her

I haven't been into "horror" since I started regularly playing games, but Ito's stories really fuck me up.
Him developing a game would get me hype beyond belief.

some movies i would recommend to start getting hype for death stranding:
>in the mouth of madness
>they live
>escape from new york
>scanners
>videodrome
>existenz
>akira
>don't breathe
>under the skin
>arrival
>the mist (get the black and white version)
>el topo
>the holy mountain

I don't even care about the nerd hype, "ruse" cruises, feet or some actors. Ì just want to see some gameplay

Kojima hasn't made a good game in years!

Giggity.

>Giggity.
please delete this post, leave, and never come back.

I love Kojima-aniki

>aniki

Zone of the enders 1 was pretty shit until the last few missions. I hope the sequel is good

ZOE2 rocks

Why is she so perfect bros?

I just started playing Phantom Pain and holy fuck the gameplay is amazing. Please tell me it only continues to get better as you build Mother Base.

Lol, I don't know much about MGS nor am I some rabid feminist, but what is the poiint of this outfit? Please tell me this is some rule 34 shit and not real

>Please tell me it only continues to get better

Oh honey

in the prologue, she gets her body horribly burnt, so they use parasites that help regenerate her body and organs, but she can never speak English, or else it'd cause an infection that would cause her to die, as well as the Big Boss.

If she wears full clothing her skin will suffocate, causing her to die. So she has to be semi-nude to allow her body to breath/drink, etc.

or something like that.

don't think too hard, it isn't made for that. plow through the missions as quick as possible, you're going to have to play them multiple times anyways. don't worry about mother base, spend the time managing the base, but don't get excited about arranging your little nation.

this is her real outfit
because she's half dead and there are parasites living off of her that give her superabilities but to survive her skin has to be able to absorb sublight like a plant and also she absorbs water through her skin too. you will feel ashamed for your words and deeds

How did he become so intelligent and write a redpilled story like metal gear? Is Japanese education and philosophy just that much more superior?

western schooling is mostly just daycare really. japanese schooling is probably that much better

I cry myself to sleep at night knowing that Joost will never love me

I just noticed it now. Holy shit, she is tall.

I'm very aware of how fucked western society is, I just wish I knew more about asian culture and their society and feelings towards similar subjects as well. They seem much more further along socially in that regard.

well japan is different than its neighbouring nations. japan is probably further along, but they are also essentially an ethnostate, which means they can direct government funds to where they want much easier than the west. the west's mistake was becoming egalitarian and open armed for everybody

Does he have a hard on for Norman Reedus or something?

>the west's mistake was becoming egalitarian and open armed for everybody

Exactly

I'm in a lot of discords and most people resent the idea that different races, languages, and countries aren't inherently equal or even the same. However at the same time there are a lot of people -- normies -- that think otherwise. People are waking up slowly and this Google situation is hilarious.

>can't act
>can't sing
>only liked in Japan because she's as ugly as them and has fucked up teeth to match them

I want to suck Kojima-aniki's dick!

Explain how, then.

Kys she is perfect

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, you're not fooling anyone faggot.

Fucking phone shit

Kys she is perfect

Fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot, you aren't fooling anybody

Muh Sup Forums boogieman

>says the virgin basement dweller faggot
Wew, lad.