Will you buy it? Or be stuck with inferior multiplats for a few years?

Will you buy it? Or be stuck with inferior multiplats for a few years?

Fuck off homo

I would heavily consider it if they made it $700 but dropped paid online, and made it guaranteed all games would be backwards compatable and available on pc in the future.

Fuck off homo

sonybros on suicide watch

this is the first decent console in ages

Fuck off homo

There's no reason to own a console when I already own a PC.

Why? When most of the games on it are on PC with better performance.

Xbox One X
>put disc in
>play game

PC
>buy multiple parts that cost $1000 for a decent build
>have to manually put together all the components
>keyboard is uncomfortable and confusing since 95% of the buttons have no input on the game
>you have to replace all your parts every 1.5 years as the graphics cards become worse over time and run worse
>have to install a video game license rental service like Steam
>have to play $60 for recently released games but have no benefits as physical copy
>there are constant updates for games slowing down the chance of playing the game
>games constantly crash and run into compatibility problems
>Nvidia gimps their cards with Gameworks to make you buy their newer hardware
>try to play some indie games but most are uninspired rip offs of older SNES games I played
>try a early access to literally alpha test a game with barely any content and runs poorly
>can't let my friends borrow my games without jumping though huge obsoletes and even then we can't play each others games if the other is playing a different game at the time
>try to play older games from my childhood on N64 and PS2 emulators
>try to plug in my controller to use for more comfortablility but it requires multiple drivers and constantly rebind the controls every time I switch games
>download emulator for them but they take a while to get the right settings and even then the games run poorly and are missing textures and other graphical glitches
>try to play older PC I heard from others but the run into compatibility problems and constantly crashes when tried to play
>try to play a fun looking multiplayer game but the game is filled with hackers and childern and young teens constantly spouting memes
>try to play split screen with my friends but hardly any games supports split screen and is a hassle to set up
>start playing less and less and go on Sup Forums and shitpost more about games even ones I never even played

What is the point of PC gaming?

Yeah, im getting Windows 10 for my new vega build.

>Fuck off homo

Youre stuck with "inferior multiplats" no matter which version of the Also On PCBox you have

>not how you use greentext faggot

I enjoy pc gaming :)

>No games

So you won't spend 1000 on an above average computer that'll play most any new game at high settings but you'll spend 800 for some gay box that'll be outdated in the next 2 years, tops

Why? If most games will also be on ps4.

Why? Whats the point? You can make your console the strongest of the bunch but if you haven't got any games its like buying a sports car with no fuel.

I'll stick with PC+PS4

More like,
Xbox One X
>put disc in
>play game

PC
>play game

PC
>download game first
You can also download on the Xbox One X

You're right,
Xbox One X
>put disc in
>download day-one patch
>play game

PC
>play game

Ooh. One more extra step. I couldn't possibly survive a few more seconds of another simple step. Boo hoo, whatever shall I do?

>deluded pcbro thinks pc gaming is this simple

Sad!

You still need to download on PC too- oh wait this is bait... I'll rate it a 4/8

> inferior multiplats
multiplats is what people play on consoles you pathetic weebshit, and now your panties are twisted because the xbox has better specs or something?
xbox was always better than playstation

no you dont

>Download game first
Nah you need to log in etc.

> get a free Xbox One
> install like 5 games
> 90% hard drive already used

Why would I buy more games if I don't have room for them?

Buy discs you idiot

Inferior as in graphically inferior multiplats on the Playstation 4 Pro.

Not like it matters, the fidelity of each multiplat is gonna depend entirely on Third Parties, and I'm betting that most of the time the Pro and X versions are going to be exactly the same.

You have to install the game before playing it even with the disc

PC
>Find computer parts
>Wait 'till computer parts arrive
>Build computer
>Set computer on desk and then make a battle-station thread later on for inspiration
>Cry over how much you paid for this and how you have to upgrade it later on a couple months later
>Buy game on steam or whatever
>Download game
>Play game
>Pause game
>Go and post on Sup Forums
Wew lad.

Remember when Sony claimed Ps4Pro would deliver true 4K and superior performances on all new releases and people actually believed it? Good times.

Is this bait I smell?.... I like it! >:D

>facts are bait

?????

I know. But many PCfags are or at least were gonna reply to it. That's until they see this comment and PCbros are gonna be snarky and be like "Yeah, I knew that was bait. Don't mind me, pc guy over here"

I don't get it, OP. The Xbox 1 is exactly that. A mediocre multiplat box. It has zero exclusive games.

Kek. This pasta never gets old

It's a good console if you don't have any intention to build a modern PC.
That said, it doesn't really belong on a video game forum where everyone has a mid tier PC or no interest in modern games.

It's perfect for casuals, and I can see it taking off if they hold their promises.

People only buy consoles because it's more convenient for them, instead of buying expensive some overpriced computer parts to build a nasa tech level computer.

remember when sony had engineers with hands growing out of their ass make a super powerful "cell" supercomputer console, that ran RDR at 520p?
MSoft have OBVIOUSLY not been giving the Xbot division much love up until the 1X, besides releasing multiplat machines, but it's just a much better and polished product every time
If you're white, you'd buy an Xbox

that's funny because according to steam surveys, x1x beats out a fuck of a lot pc "gamers" who're literal foodstamping poorshits playing on Toshiba laptops from the 00s
never mind the fact that games are most often better optimized on consoles

And if you're a furry/nig, you most likely own a playstation

I thought that was implied.

>vanilla xb1
>barely manages 30fps and 1080p
>optimized

>xb1x
>barely manages 1800p and 45fps
>optimized

L O L
O
L

>Steam
>PC enthusiasts
Pick one. Like I said, it's good for casuals.
As far as I know, it still won't have mods or access to older classics that weren't on the original Xbox, so it's definitely not for enthusiasts.

Are you purposefully ignoring that that post was shitting on Sony?
The point is that just like the Pro, the XboneX won't live up to the expectations. Believing otherwise is just as delusionals as the Sonybros back then.

>Those filenames

Also samefag.

>if you're white, you'd buy an overpriced """""""""4k""""""""" machine with no exclusive software to justify buying said overpriced machine.

Hahahahaha this HAS to be bait. Sorry kid, I'll stick with my PS4 and its awesome library of exclusive games. I'll play every game that is on the xb1 on my pc.

>having to put together your PC every time you want to use it
Well there's your problem, user.

>Implying

that's what optimization means, you should look at how they made games run on the 360 and on what hardware
>x1x
> b-baarely manages
sure thing bud
you're gonna rag on the xbox for getting meme-sales out of retards who "need" 4k, completely ignoring the fact that the performance 1080/60 mode is what everyone will end up using
it's ok, I can see your frustration
whether you are a retard who got duped to buy the Pro for a hilariously bad "upgrade" or you're the eternal pc-permavirgin who plays f2p shit his whole life, and pats himself on the back for turning off shadows in all games to get 50fps extra
it's all ok, bud

But I'm black

>inferior multiplats

I have a PC. There is absolutely no point in owning this memebox with no vidya

Imagine thinking this

If it's decent why did I sell my og xbone

Ser

Unless I'm required to use a PS4 Pro I'm fine with gaming on PS4.

Imagine being so kucked you actually defend a corporation that threw your purchase under the bus by bringing all of their relevant games to PC.

The delusion is too real I'm actually beginning to feel bad for the few microshills on this board.

>buying an unintuitive and bland multiplat box with a price so high for specs the average person can't use/won't care about
The 1X is going to flop so unimaginably hard. Why would any consumer buy this shit if it does basically the same thing the Xbox 1 does except run with enough power to chug some games at 4K? The average person doesn't own a 4K TV. This ridiculous notion that better graphics = better console is exactly why this shit it going to flop.

This shit is expensive too lmao

You're just one of the smart ones.

You might want to follow

> older classics that weren't on the original Xbox
Wrong Xbox One has emulators like gameboy and SNES etc

Everything coming to it is coming to PC, that said, most the stuff coming to it sucks. So there really is no point on sticking with Xbox unless you're part of their target audience of casual gamers who have a lot of money but don't play games that much or follow the industry enough to know what's good for them.

Xbox Ones main selling point from everyone I know that has one is "my friend got one and he likes it" people only buy it to play games with friends who got it as well. I don't think I've met a single person who bought it of their own volition.

MSoft saved gaming with this year's E3 and the X1X is the perfect example; fangays will obviously be too blind to see it though.
Don't even get me started on the PC "conference" - like nobody fucking develops for "you people" anymore, you're an afterthought wake the fuck up lmao
A fucking horde of poorshits/betabux-males on all kinds of bootleg "machines", think that developers on the WHOLE, care about them
Top fucking KEK

> no point with sticking to xbox
> unless you want to play games on the best console, "because" these games are also out on pc
Can you get it in your fucking head, that MOST people don't want to be stanky, zit-ridden, pasty, cheeto-assassin PC gamers?

Xbox is a near-dead brand, in life support through progressively mediocre halos and gears of war games. Prove me wrong

That's interesting. I didn't know it had that, but I'm talking about older PC games.

It has sold more units each new generation and hasn't actually shown any signs of slowing down.
Despite being banned/tarrif'd in several countries and straight up not even marketed that much in Europe.

STOP IT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!

My purchase of the Xbox™ One was the best decision I've made in my entire life. Also, you PCfags don't get to enjoy 343's MASTERPIECE that is Halo 5. AND NO Halo 5 Forge does NOT count! Also, I enjoy paying full premium price for my games and paying for online multiplayer. FUCK YOU.

hahahahha the madman did it!
he replied to his own bullshit comment lmao1XD1!

Xbox is failing you idiot, everyone realized it's a piece of shit, your "exclusives don't matter" argument was the lamest I ever heard and proved to be very wrong, multiplats don't make your console special, if you put all your games on PC it don't make your console special, if you keep making the same 3 games each year it don't make your console special

No one cares about Xbox exclusives anymore, people buy it as a cheaper alternative to PS4 with mostly all the multiplats shooters/FIFA/etc they're interested in.

I aint readin all that shit but u r dum

Isn't that a multiplat machine though?

I could take that money and buy a 4K capable video card that prints money

> your argument was the lamest I ever heard
fucking kys m'kiddo
sorry about your poor parents not buying you a halo machine to play with the cool-kids

>the state of Xbox gaming

>buy rx480 with free doom 2016 code
>get code
>put code into steam
>start to download doom
>emulate something to pass time
>2 hours later doom is done downloading
>Play

This process is too complex for xfags?

Crash Bandicoot is still a timed exclusive, right?

Microsofts the only one's killing themselves, it's like they have a death wish

asking in good faith: is there really any reason for me to buy this if I have a competent gaming pc?

That's just a shitpost though

None. Zilch. Nada. Unless all of your friends are gaming on it, the xbox 1 should be irrelevant in your entertainment needs.

When Xbox started Play Anywhere with PC that's when I threw in the towel.

The Elite Controller was a great move but everything after that was just bonkers retarded.

I waited for years for exclusive games and didn't see it. So I said fugg it and went PC.

I'm never looking back now, PC gaming is so feasible now it's not like it was even 5 years ago.

No paywall
Adjustable Settings
Mods(if you're into that sort of thing)
More Japanese ports than on Xbox

Like I said.. Never looking back

furrys have the switch. besides, how else am i going to get my weeb games?

No, it's only an upgrade if you have a PS4 Pro or an Xbox One.

thats what i figured. recently got back into gaming, and noticed during Microsoft's E3 conference that basically every game was also on Windows

I'd pay 100dollars for xbox live per year, if it meant the community got filtered even further
Who the fuck likes ANY of your "free" pc "communities" give me a fuuuuuuuuuucking break, y'all pathetic
Why not just say
> I'm poor so I won't be buying the best console

>yeah i totally know more than this person who uses the platform

Only niggers and people who like sport games will get it

do you have nothing better to do than write cuckfic from the perspective of a sonybro

>I waited for years for exclusive games and didn't see it. So I said fugg it and went PC.

This kind of happened to me. I remember towards the end of the 360 cycle Microsoft just stopped making games. Like 2009 was pretty much the last year of exclusive 360 games (excluding halo,forza,gears).

>pc gaming is expensive
>if you pc game then you're a poorfag

Back one already, you console baby lmfao

Pick one*

And I'm supposed to take that retarded post seriously? If you can't figure out PC gaming you might as well an hero m8

pc gaming is mostly disgustingly poor 3rd worlders, how are you not poor?

You are stupid. Budget builds that cost around 600 can pretty much play all current games. You don't have to upgrade for a long time if you have a higher end guy. And building a PC is the funnest part

What in God's name are you blabbering about?

> can pretty much
Well that's the thing, you get the xbox and it's gonna play games for the next 5 years guaranteed, and these games will always be polished to the same level
Now with your garbo budget pc, you will have to turn off shadows and look up fps guides within 3 years
Also this whole time, you're going to be a pasty pc gamer permavirgin, so that's a bit of a downside as well

Did you watch this year's E3? Everyone's already figured out PC gaming, it's dead. You get a couple years of running multiplats "better" than the consoles, then most devs will just say fuck it, who needs those pirating faggots anyways.