TPP doesn't have memorable cutscenes

>TPP doesn't have memorable cutscenes

you're right

I thought it was full of awesome pieces, such as cutscenes, it's just that they were paced very awkwardly and strung together incoherently without a satisfying conclusion.

Why are we still here just to suffer?

suffer through TPP you mean?

This really
the cut scenes were really well made at times. The cinematography was great even if shaky cam is sorta shit.

This game had literally one(1) boss fight.

This would've been more memorable if Skully hadn't blown his load so early into the game.

You can't top dropping out of the sky and shouting theatrical shit in the hand of a fucking Metal Gear, especially not with a little chat during a comfy jeep ride.

but user, didn't you like fighting skulls three times? these are three different bosses.
don't forget the final boss, the tank army. man, kojima really is such a fucking genius game designer. I fucking hate konami, they didn't understand how great the skulls were and how fun the tank army was!

>during a comfy jeep ride.
Seriously I still don't understand what the fuck Kojima was thinking with that jeep ride. Was he planning something better but couldn't because of restraints?

This is true, and if you think otherwise, you're talking shit about giant robots, and therefore, you need to be thrown into a vat of acid.

>quiet
>sahelanthropus
>Volgin
>Skulls

One?

TPP had quite the number of memorable moments.
They were just super sparse and disjointed, which just makes it hurt so much more.

Kojima tried too hard to make the cutscenes to a Inaritu style longshot.
I appreciate the effort, but he should've just done things normally.

>the game doesn't end at Outer Heaven with a battle to the death against Solid Snake while Sins of the Father blasts in the background

Are there people who actually believe that? I thought the cutscenes were pretty incredible, great cinematography, voice acting, and the foley artist was a genius.

Only one of those is a boss fight. The others are sub bosses at most.

THICC!!!!!

I had a nightmare about the Sahelanthropus chasing me after playing that mission. I haven't had vidya related nightmares in a long ass time.

The hard mode fight with quiet felt like a boss fight. OHK Quiet was bullshit, but fun at the same time. Plus the Sniper Wolf costume was great.

Just because the cutscenes were good doesn't mean the story/writing/themes are hollow and inadequately fleshed out

he was trying to be anti-climatic

It's something storytellers always try once they get tired of their own formula.

quiet, man on fire and sahelanthropus should all count as bosses, though man on fire was certainly a shitty gimmick boss.

>shit game with shitty bosses
>b-b-but at least we have memorable cutscenes!!

Just fucking neck yourself

In any other MGS game that would have been a long monologue while snake was tied to a chair or strapped to a torture table. The game is so unfinished in so many locations that I'd believe if they didn't have time to finish that segment of the game and substituted it for a car ride

The best cutscene was Kazuhira ''nigger faggots get fed to the maggots'' Miller beating a niglet.