This is Quiet

Hello Sup Forums. This is Quiet by Yoji Shinkawa before Kojima hired Joosten. Say something nice about her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoRYWinS_u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so it's sniper wolf .

She looked better and not horse faced, that is amazing, it really is not surprising Kojima also managed to fuck up this too

Shinkawa had the right idea.

she's streaming

Too much clothing.

>(seemingly) genderless military aesthetic a la the boss without any fucking dodgy pointless sunlight gimmick making her half naked and completely impossible to take seriously

that's all i wanted

I agree, I honestly feel sorry for Shinkawa. Such a good character butchered by Kojima's obsession over a white horse

This would've been her default clothing at DD

Kinda

so the same but with blonde hair?

Fancy designs are useless when the in-game models are photo-scanned for "muh maximum realism!"

It's one reason why I thought that Peace Walker was a step to right direction: screw fancy hi-poly photorealism crap, the gritty comicbook cutscenes and visual style fit the series way better.

Clearly not the same as she was modeled after the Bionic Woman. Joosten looks totally different, but I see what you mean since Shinkawa draws women almost the exact same face like toriyama

the coat is clearly from the doctor she kills at the beginning, it's literally the same thing but blonde
she was probably going to wear it to fool venom and kill him but I guess it was too dumb so they scrapped it and the blonde was changed because the hair was too close of an association with Wolf.

Why does Shinkawa stick with such shit series as MGS?

>Its ok if shinkawa does it
Wew, lad

He doesn't any more.
And probably partly because he's been with it for so long, and was partially responsible for the overall looks and atmosphere the series ended with. He did take part in ZoE as well tho'.

hey remember when Kojima said that Quiet will make me ashamed of my words and deeds
what happened to that promise
i actually felt ashamed about lusting after 2B in Automata after learning her backstory and interaction with other main character but Quiet is such a non-character you can't even invest into her emotionally

I thought she was originally completely naked in concept art?

What happened to best waifu?

>ZoE
what's that?

Killed by an exploding beach ball.

Don't do this to me, user.

Zetal oear Eolid.

mgs stands for mega gay shit lol

a game Kojima produced but his fans act like he was the one who did everything

The voice actor and design had nothing to do with Venom rejecting her.

Looks like joosten to me

>it's a "Kojima fucks everything up but his fans refuse to see the light and praise him for bad decisions" episode

I hate reruns.

Looks like shit, I'm glad Joost-kun saved the game.

>praise him for bad decisions
What the fuck?

I love the way Shinkawa draws female eyes. Is there a video where he shows his skills?

>Say something nice about her
Kunt.

Me too.

>This is Quiet by Yoji Shinkawa before Kojima hired Joosten
Well no shit, Shinkawa can only draw 1 kind of face, all of his doodles have samefaces in them.

Why is she fuckin RPing? Her voice is shrill as fuck.

A shame his ability will be wasted on Death Stranding now

The usual
>TPP is perfect as it is

Look no further than here

>YS: Hey Kojima, what do you think of this concept for this character?
>HK: Shit, I want Emma Watson

Are there shotas in the Metal Gear series? I really like shotas.

yea but only in Peace Walker and MGSV (both parts)

Thanks user. Guess i'll have a busy night

ya better play the games in release order, mate.
but yeah, there be shotas and lolis.

this

it actually blew my mind the first time i played peace walker , it was so good.
That and boss drinking matè and speaking spanish

>generic memetary blonde woman
good thing it was scrapped

Who here patiently waiting for our Queens new movie?

Guerillas kidnapped her and tortureraped her till they got bored and sold her off to some hardcore Snuff film makers.

Best and cutest waifu.

That baby has too much hair

What are you, some sort of baby expert?

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=JoRYWinS_u8

No, the one featuring D-horse

Is it missing Solidus or am I retarded?

He was born later

there is no solidus in the pic. you're still a retard, tho

Interesting, I was not aware. Anywhere I can read up on this that is not the wiki?

Feels like the games pretend Solidus doesn't exist.

in mgs 4 eva says she gave birth to two big bosses which combined with knowing solid and liquid are twins is enough to infer that solidus was born separately from them

basically.

what was done to him in MGS4 was bullshit. then again, that whole game was bullshit.

that's because solidus is an extremely dumb idea that was thrown in as a wacky final credits stinger in MGS1, and really only works as a character in the context of MGS2 and his relationship with Raiden. the president is a clone of an infamous terrorist warlord is so dumb it has to be ignored.

that's because he didn't need solid to put him down, instantly making him worst snake

>the president is a clone of an infamous terrorist warlord is so dumb it has to be ignored.

but so awesome.

also, Metal Gear Rising made a few references to him. in some ways a better sequel to MGS2 than MGS4 was.

Also feels like Raiden's slowly becoming the next Big Boss after Rising.

Why are MGS threads filled with contrarian faggots.

basically.

too bad we'll never get a sequel.

Kojima is a hack.

you miss the point
she was always supposed to have both her nearly naked design like here and her military uniform
the only thing that actually got changed is her face and hair

I would have designed her wearing a huge coat or cape but wearing nothing but holsters underneath.

Even then they shouldn't have scrapped this character. Good art direction for mgsv

Speaking of unused designs, here's what Sunny could have looked like.

so, the blonde wasn't white?

>child sized plate carrier
lel

>>child sized plate carrier
basically any plate carrier for women

Could I see some more high-quality Yoji Shinkawa designs, please?

Reminds me of looking at those cool illustrations in those military Osprey Books.

hot