Bullying Twitch Fags

Do you guys ever bully twitch streamers? Also known as the scum of the earth?
My favorite thing to do is find new people who have just started streaming and harass them until they quit. It's like stopping cancer before it metastasizes. Anyone know this feel? I feel like its a better 'video game' than anything out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5clae-24Tio
youtube.com/watch?v=rdWj3bbKDIs
youtube.com/watch?v=YZJAQTP8dY8
youtube.com/watch?v=RfNXruWZrls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post your favourite stories user

I don't watch enough streams or play enough multiplayer games to recognize a streamer on sight. Most who I do watch are pros and I'm no where good enough at most multiplayer games to play with them.

user/OP is a sad sad soul with too much free time. Seek help

i dont have enough time to do autistic shit like that, user. thanks for doing god's work though

they might be fags but you are a cancerous human being

youtube.com/watch?v=5clae-24Tio

>he had his streamdreams crushed by someone
keep doing god's work op. the younger the better imo. being a "streamer" during your developmental years is probably worse than doing heroine.

So, this current faggot I'm messing with I found his stream last night and he had like 3 views total so I spent the whole time saying his stream was freezing and made him stop to fix it. He told me he would be back on soon so I'm waiting for him to start so I can fuck with him some more.

I'm literally his ONLY follower

Honestly OP you're literal scum

Goddamn, you have a sad life man.

Fags like these don't understand. I'm doing these fucking faggots a favor by getting them to stop. you don't always have to be mean you can just tell them that its not working or something every stream and they'll eventually give up

I'll monitor this thread but he's supposed to start soon so I'm gonna get to God's work

You're doing god's work, keep it up senpai
there should be an organized movment on this board to bully streamers, but it wouldn't work with nu/v/ because of people like

Get a job

OP doing god's work with his weaponized autism

No offense but that isn't even funny or even that mean. It is just pathetic.

OP, I love you.

Keep this up, Streamer culture is ruining gaming.

I always berate my friends that stream whenever they mention it to me, and then call them out on being losers because they only have one of their internet friends that tune in to watch it.

I remember one time, I was playing with him while he was streaming, and he had my audio on stream with him, and I went on a rant calling the one streamer in his group the most beta faggot bitch I had ever met (we previously had played games together). It was pretty funny, his bitch boy friend got salty and left to go cry and listem to Screamo or something.

You could literally be spending that time doing anything else and it would be more productive.

>your life will never be this pathetic

so you're salty and your reason for bullying streamers is because you're a horrible fat fuck who nobody would want to listen to his voice or either watch your acne face.

>18 replies
>ctrl f god's work
>5 results
i mean i was one of them but this is either samefagging or some hivemind shit.

you're doing god's work

>20 replies
>17 IPs

>bullying someone for making a living
I don't blame them, I blame the sad lonely people that give them money

If he's autistic enough to do this then he is probably autistic enough to samefag.

>streaming is my job

youtube.com/watch?v=rdWj3bbKDIs

>anons not mobileposting to samefag
you are like a babby

I've played legit games with Stgggs, pretty cool guy.

I would have to first begin actually watching twitch streamers to then eventually bully them.
My life hasn't gotten that tragic yet.

Pathetic, literally doing nothing is more productive. Your life must be pretty shallow to constanly harass random people.

>mobileposting on at least 4 different devices

and you think they're the ones with autism

yeah i did bullied one gay faggot with my friend and then drunk german fucker who only stream dota 2 he was so scared and disguised when looked at chat for few hours straight since he was scared of us. So fucking funny. I'd post both of those fuckers image reaction but i can't find it since i bought ssd and 3tb hdd.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZJAQTP8dY8

>bazinga
>bazinga
>bazinga

imagine being such a fucking loser that you "bully" some random guy online by telling him his stream is freezing to have him fix it for you so you can continue watching him. You really told him man. Totally not an autistic move on your part.

What's wrong with your faaace?

This is genuinely one of the saddest things I've seen of Sup Forums.

I told this summit guy he was pretty short. He was done for after that, his streams have never been the same.

Post your best griefing videos then lads

youtube.com/watch?v=RfNXruWZrls

that's really pathetic dude
go play a game if you want to waste time

thx op, I thought my life was fucking awful, but at last now I truly see.

>dsp calling someone's voice "pathetic"
o i am laffin

I truly am doing god's work OP. Great job dude! You keep it up!

>Sup Forums has the Reddit audience.

Fuck these summerfags, OP. Keep up the good work.

You are undertaking our shared deity's line of employment, OP. You have my continued support

>it's actually a disguised shill thread for OP's new stream trying to get white knighters on his side for start up purposes.

Is your wife cool with it?

The rope

>OP gets shit on and bullied by a streamer
>this upsets him greatly and since he's powerless in real life, he tries with all his might to get back at his streamer bully
>he has nobody in his life to vent to, so he comes to Sup Forums to tell everyone that he was actually the one bullying a streamer to try and convince himself and others that he's not a worthless human being

L M A O

Sad!

>bullied someone relentlessly.
>streamer cried and shit themselves.
>everyone saw and laughed
>everyone called me a total legend.

when will tumblr/neogaf/reddit leave?

>I feel like its a better 'video game' than anything out there.
>Something that is not a video game is better than actual video games.
Fuck you.

>Airplane mode spam

>My favorite thing to do is find new people who have just started streaming and harass them until they quit.

That is pathetic.

Jesus fuck you have to be the biggest loser in history

this is what OP is referring to. He feels so proud of typing this that the next day he went on Sup Forums to brag about it

Thats the most autistic thing ive heard in a while.

Sup Forums is nice and all, but occasionally you step in a puddle of human waste. I guess that's the price we pay for hanging out in the sewers.

This is the saddest post I've ever read on Sup Forums.

Fucking white knights

one or two of you coming to this faggots stream in an attempt to "disrupt" me isn't going to stop me

He's done streaming now but I'll just come back again later or find some other faggot newbie streaming is cancer and we should all try and stop it

but yeah you're really defeating me by artificially inflating his pitiful viewer number
fuck off

It isn't the streamers that are pathetic, user.

>I dislike what people do with their free time so I use my free time to make sure they know how worthless they are

I should post my stream.

fuck off its a process

I got him to stop and waste his time by checking for a problem that didn't exist if you do that enough these newbies will just give up

I was gonna use the recent stream to do it but I'll wait for one not infested by white knights

I don't watch twitch, let alone sit in twitch channels and autistically try to harass people into quitting.

he paused his stream for like five seconds to check if he was dropping frames.

Jesus that's sad

Why bully big players? This is pointless

Man, this site really does have a few too many sociopaths. Go back to Sup Forums, they're more your type OP.

Your tears are so tasty, my autistic friend.

How does it feel to know that all it takes is one person giving him words of encouragement to completely and utterly thwart your troll attempt?

All I had to do was literally say "Keep up the good work and ignore those worthless trolls" to undo literally hours of your day lmao.

>MUH Sup Forums
lmao

not even a sociopath, just a little child

>white knights

Lmao this fucking fat fuck actually thinks he should be praised for bullying innocent people who just wanted to share the game they are playing.

what you did is just pathetic and i geniunely feel sorry for you

I take it your personal streaming career didn't go so well?

Go back to r/twitchraids
I don't think you are mature enough to be here

Ohh BOO HOOO DON'T BE MEAN TO THE POOR FAGGOT

The dude is a retard like all streamers when one of you "noble souls" warned him about what I was doing he didn't even believe you that's how up their own ass these people are

and the reason I don't bully people with a huge user base is because that would be meaningless this way eventually I'll get nofriendsfag to quit and will have done the world a service by stopping another cancerous faggot from infecting the world with his faggotry

>implying OP has a career

Give him some slack, he's probably going through those angsty teenage leafy years.

Holy shit you're edgy.

Just people should just ignore the comments they are doing no harm to you holy fuck

So you were the white knight faggot

yeah you must have missed the part where the loser was DEFENDING me since I'm his one and ONLY follower

Yeah the one not making any difference is you, cuck

Dont listen to these salty redditors. You're doing god's work, OP. I might try it out too.

>can't get popular streamers to quit
>has to go after people that are more likely to quit just because nobody is watching

Somebody stop this madman! It's like the Joker going to a hospice and terminating end of life patients when they're already minutes from death. Real fucking edgy kiddo lmao

>that image
>that filename
>everything else
Bait sure is getting advanced around here.

>AM I FITTING IN YET GUYS???

I hate playing with streamers because someone who follows the streamer will start acting like cancer to get attention. I don't even blame the streamer.

>and will have done the world a service

why don't you go and do that for real instead of wasting time on the internet

>It's like stopping cancer before it metastasizes.

Doing gods work, OP.
Keep on fighting the good fight

did you seriously follow him because of this? Oh my god you fucking no life faggot I'm trying to make the world a better place and you're just trying to keep cancer alive

This is some seriously elaborate bait.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

neo-Sup Forums actually shits on OP?
What are you guys? Faggots?

Go back to OP is doing a great job

You need to be at least 18 to be on this site.

I don't like twitch streamers either but this sounds really lame

Don't worry I will. These soft pussy redditors dont realize the impact of this garbage the less it spreads the better life will be

what the fuck is even happening in this thread

bahahahaha

I just got off of work, saw this thread and ruined some legit no-life autist's pathetic attempt to spend hours trying to get some clueless Twitch streamer to quit by literally sending a sentence to him. I always run into the best opportunities, I swear. Life is fucking good.

>Act like shithead
>Call everyone white knights and redditors to stir the pot
>Watch as everyone flocks to the one channel he posted
You are all retarded, OP probably owns that Twitch channel.