This is the cancer killing video games

>this is the cancer killing video games

What's her name, Sup Forums?

This thread

Nothing you retard. Vidya has never been better.

SJW e-celebs.

This 5

Esports

gamers

Mimi Crotransaction

Eddie Lcee

Capitalism

huge budgets that discourage risk-taking and original ideas

Was this made by a woman who doesn't know how penises work?

Ecelebs, steamers, and SJWs.

Cultural Marxism

Good job, user, you made me gay

Is that where people who are objectively correct go?

Consoles in 2007. Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii ushered in an unprecedented amount of casuals to the industry, so many that it wouldn't make financial sense to cater to core gamers for the foreseeable future.

I forgot that one.

This desu.

super safe/linear/accessible bs and emotional manipulation in the place of realised characterisation and story-telling

jade druid

SERIOUS ANSWER: Game developer making a reddit about the game and actually changing the game to appeal to the unwashed masses in said reddit.

>cinematic experience
>DLC

E-celebs and their "opinions"

The guys also right. E-celebs being some of the best advertisement availible so youtube/twitch bait games are on the rise, or maybe they always existed but now can get popular. Anyway it sucks.

money-men meddling in game design
money-men who never allow their games to be delayed even thought they're clearly not ready for release

Sup Forums

>what's her name, Sup Forums

her name is Sup Forums

>What's her name, Sup Forums?
Lightning.
I mean, have you fucking seen those threads? Desperately lonely waifufags who eat up shit and 'worship' a character with no personality, just because they think she's 'cute'.

Extreme waifuism is killing (japanese) video games.

Esports. Everything has to be competetive, games are less fun nowadays, the fun of videogames are now grinding, fuck that.

>someone told me to fuck off back to Sup Forums over something innocuous and non-political a few years ago
>actually went to Sup Forums
>hate SJWs now
well that worked out pretty well.