WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DOING ON MY BATTLENET?????????????????

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DOING ON MY BATTLENET?????????????????

this was announced like 6 months ago

this was announced ages ago, also it's not Battlenet anymore, it's "Blizzard".

Kind of ironic that the first time they introduced a non-Blizzard game is right after they renamed the client Blizzard.

>it's not Battlenet anymore
they changed their mind from dropping battlenet.

I think destiny 2 is a bit stranger.

No user, the client name is now going to be "Blizzard: BattleNet" I don't know why though.

They are back to "Blizzard Battle.net"

>acting like a retard on purpose

>doublequoting and calling him a retard

Are you doing it on purpose?

>Starcraft and Starcraft 2 not next to each other

anyone else think the game icons are ugly as fuck now?

you can drag icons to have them in any order

They decided against it after a shit load of people told them that's retarded.

Blizzard is Activision

What the fuck are you doing on Battlenet?

Lucio Ball

>They changed good icons and putcrappy ones

No it's the Billzard Net App now.

?

warcraft 3 remastered when?

hopefully never

They literally just need to fix the botting problem on customs and the game could actually see a resurgence.

The botting kept it alive dude. I dunno what to tell you, if they put WC3 up in the blizzard launcher that would be enough.

Are you kidding? The bots flood the custom games list with the same maps being hosted continually, its impossible to break in with a more niche map and because there are so many empty open games you can never get enough people to get something going.

Without bots real human beings would be hosting the maps and we'd actually see more than Dota and Footmen Frenzy being hosted.

Well if Blizzard was serious about bringing it back they'd probably take down the bots but hopefully not the websites that make you able to host.

Why even touch Warcraft 3 when it's fine as is? If you're gonna remaster something, remaster something that could actually get some benefit out of it. Like Warcraft 1 & maybe 2.

is starcraft classic still free?

Same day I get a Diablo 1 remaster

>Blizzard
>Activision

Oh dear, They're gonna add more Activision games arn't they?

Hopefully only the good ones

They were only releasing the good activation games
then destiny 2 came and ruined it

No thanks Blizzard, I still have my original copy.

yes

Its probably not going to a regular thing, Destiny 2 is online only so it kinda makes sense. Who knows though if Activision can use it in the future to avoid the 30% Gabe tax more they certainly will.

Warcraft 3 doesnt support widescreen.

>wanting "narrative improvements" to Warcraft II
You know they would fuck objectively best Orc Doomhammer up good. You can't have progressive leaders in the streets, savage murderers in the sheets anymore at Blizzard. He'd end up being Green Saint Peter.

More like
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DOING ON MY BROOD WAR?????????????????
I didn't buy this game 20 years ago just so that Blizzard could shove advertising in my dace.