Games are waste of time

Face it, Sup Forums, there are so many ways you could spend your free time instead of wasting it by your precious computer. Think about it:
you could find some useful hobby that would in turn help you get a better job so that you could spend quality time with the opposite gender... Or do you plan on escaping from reality forever?

cyka blyat

Says the person on Sup Forums right now.

I'm not from around here, as you can see by cyrillic text in my first post)))

What ever you do, in the end you'll be a dead sack of shit anyways.

The idea of exploring challenging virtual fantasies sounds a lot more fun than dealing with what people think the 'ideal life' is.

Who gives a shit, dont hurt other people and do what you want.

Fuck off. If you're playing the right vidya it's the same as reading a good book or watching a good movie. If you're replaying the same shit over and over you're wasting your time though. I'm a game developer/designer so I play vidya for my job as I have to keep up with any relevant new designs and concepts, so fuck off, besides I'd rather spend quality time with the same gender playing good vidya.

>met literally ALL of my gf's through vidya
>had more casual sex as a result of vidya/anime related conventions than clubs/pubs

Having a super chilled, relaxed gf that just likes to kick back and play vidya is the fucking best, going out of your way to be something you're not to chase something you don't want is a ridiculous waste of time.

>Real life
Yeah thanks... but no.

>Russian
>talks about quality time with opposite gender
You mean the ones that leave your shithole in a mass-exodus for a roll of toilet paper?

get this fucking faggot russian normie off my board

>ask girl what she does in her spend time
>watch tv and shopping
>mfw I have better and more fulfilling hobbies than females

>everything you do every hour of the day has to be optimized for gain and if isn't you should feel guilty
this is why Americans have a mental health problem

Дoлбaёб чтo ли, Baня? Tы дyмaeшь pyccких нa Sup Forums нeт?

Meh. I'll always try to go to social events when I can, but when I come back from work, I just want to relax. I feel like playing video games is an adequate thing to do.

Russia stronk.

>cyka cyka buy Escape from Tarkov good game )))))))

Who vidya and gym here?

>every time not spent woth the opposite gender is wasted time
Boy, you totally haven't been indoctrinated at all.

>"recovers" from 100 to 70 Ruble for 1 Dollar
>RUSSIA STRONK FUCK U AMERICA #COMEBACK ))))
Kremlinbots and Putinshills are hilarious.

Sure you 'could' have spent every hour you sunk into games learning the piano, you might be a concer level player by now.
But let's face it, you wouldn't, because you don't want to play the piano, so instead you would have wasted that time doing something else stupid, like watch t.v, or read pointless stories in books. Everyone wastes time doing shit we enjoy, why do you feel the need to gain anything other than simple pleasure? In 300 years every 'mark' you made on this planet will almost certainly be long gone. So go ahead, play games, or lather yourself in honey and roll around naked on the floor pretending your a slug, if you enjoy it and your not hurting anyone who gives a fuck?

Women are parasites.

Just you

plenty of people look for something to do to escape their reality. the degrees of damage that it does to you, or people around you, varies, though.

I'd say playing video games doesn't exactly harm you or people you live with (if you do). Unless you're an addict and happen to be a NEET. tldr; gaming is a fine hobby that doesn't hurt anyone really. just assholes like you that follow a social code

Of course there are, but that only strenghtens my point further чyть бoлee, чeм пoлнocтью)))

to be fair I only play competitive games. the time I do single-player it's to test my skills like DF.

They're no more of a waste of time than film, literature or music. There's nothing wrong with using your downtime to enjoy trivial things.

Games should be used primarily for relaxation from work/labor, they shouldn't be discarded or made the main pursuit.

But I don't want to spend time with the opposite gender and they don't want to spend time with me so your suggestion is irrelevant.

I would think that the point of all entertainment is to waste time

Everything by definition is a waste of time for every single concious being at all times.
For the simple reason that nothing was planned or is planned for anything its all just here, being a live was never the be all end all for all things thats just your concious thinking that. There is no plan and everything was a accident.. actually not even accident just a more complex arrangement of nothing, this doesnt mean anything and doesnt have any purpose it just is.

>squeezing big tits
>no milk
Why even bother?

Face it, Putin, there are so many ways you could spend your political power instead of wasting it by your precious Eastern Ukraine. Think about it:
you could find some useful investment that would in turn help you get a better negotiation position so that you could spend quality time with the opposite party... Or do you plan on escaping from reality forever?

>>met literally ALL of my gf's through vidya
how ?

>huge non-lactating tits
Imagine the size of her tits once she gets pregnant.

No, your wrong!

quality time with the opposite gender as they browse facebook, watch tv and get shit faced. women are as boring as us it's just there failures are accepted because society allows them to be children forever.

>you could find some useful hobby that would in turn help you get a better job
Do tell, what hobby is this?

>so that you could spend quality time with the opposite gender
No. Simply hanging out with the opposite gender is unpleasant. They aren't my friends, I never have and never will get along with them like that

But you don't have any fucking point. What are you even addressing? "dud stop playing, get a girl and bee yourself xD" is clear shitposting. Fucking (you) beggars I swear.

>play vidya
>meet people
>chat with them
>get to know them
>decide to meet/hang out/go and see a movie/go to a convention etc

It's not rocket science user.

>>play vidya
>>meet people

How ? There's one step missing

I have a job, live with my girlfriend and still play vidya.

My not being an autistic sperg incapable of human interaction.

Everything is a waste of time. It's a problem of whether you enjoy wasting your time on something (in this case, games) or not. Ha хyй иди.

I'm here to show you the way)))

So, where ? Don't tell me you're messaging people on PSN or worse, reddit

>tfw depressed

>"video games are a waste of time!"
>proceeds to watch an entire season of a decade old show

>The idea of exploring challenging virtual fantasies sounds a lot more fun than dealing with what people think the 'ideal life' is.

I can't wait for summer to be over.

You guys did so well at proving my point, I'm satisfied)))

Pretty pathetic desu

I have a job, a wife and I am playing fuckhuge scenarios in Age of Wonders 3.

How fucking retarded are you?

Life is a waste of time.

Drinking beer and playing vidya is the best thing ever
Prove me wrong, fags

Just tell me. If you're not playing fucking mobas, there's not a lot of websites where you can talk about games.

The funniest thing is, when some "gamer" finally starts dating a real woman, he finds that he doesn't need to escape into fantasies that much, if not at all! Because why escape, when your life is finally normal?)

this

you're going to be dead for the majority of time so why procrastinate and waste precious deadtime on being alive?

>"real woman"
all gone bro

Have you actually never played an MMO?
How fucking young are you?

>Or do you plan on escaping from reality forever?
If only I could.

He means in real fucking like you absolute retard. He plays vidya on the side, then meets people doing other things in life.

Why not? It's not like hooking up is hard in today's culture. I do live in a big city though.

but i'm married, make more than you by working from home, and i still play games all the time.
sounds like you just suck at life.

I like where this thread is going)))

At least we dont have mudslimes and our women dont look like hambeasts.
America is a penitentiary without penitent people, it's an inn for evil.

It's more fun to watch anime and play videogames than to pretend to like someone just so you can stick your dick in them, especially considering any desire to fuck immediately goes away if I just masturbate.

Face it, /normalfag/, there are so many ways you could spend your free time instead of wasting it by your precious clubs, netflix and retarded sports. Think about it:
you could find some useful hobby like videogames that would in turn help you get better at trading bitcoins so that you could spend quality time not having to waste your life working... Or are you rich already before 30?

Yeah videogames are a good way to make some easy money, Cata Arena Coaching brought me around 15-20$ an hour per skype call where i would just spectate some rich kids in pvp or arena and tell them stuff like
>use your trinket now
>fear the priest
>aoe cause theres a rogue behind that tree
>stop sucking or you'll never be good

Also the golden era of WoD 2000 boosting where i would just carry some shitter with my hunter for 60$ in like 24 matches.

Cucks, the lot of you

:(

how're loneliness and isolation treating you
must be nice to be so far above all this yeah?

>At least we dont have mudslimes
You fuckers have been dealing with Islamic terrorism for decades before America ever did. Serves you right for kicking the Afghanistan hornet nest before anyone else.

>met literally ALL of my gf's through vidya

>he means in real fucking like you absolute retard

>plays MMO
>says how old I am
This must be a joke too, if you're dragging desperate people on MMO's, you must be younger than me (or a pedophile) , and I'm not that old

I'm a disgusting mentally ill loser. Why else would I obsess about this shit? Look, I can't handle reality and need to escape into fantasy to not kill myself.

I'd rather have fun, thank you very much.

>quality time
>opposite gender
You're killing me, OP.

“Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.”

>start dating this chick
>really great together do a lot of fun stuff on dates, fuck a ton, buy each other nice gifts
>still counted the minutes till she left so i could just play games again

>relationship starts turning to shit
>she constantly makes me miserable to see her
>plays a whole bunch of games where by the end she cheated on me, desperately tries to convince me she didn't and I drop her like a sack of shit in summer

>So much more time for vidya

Fuck people. I'm gonna build a home in the woods, get it hooked up with power and the internet and enjoy my alone time till I die.

Also, she talked during movies, who the fuck does that?

this tbqh

if it's fun, legitimately fun, it's worth it

>Also, she talked during movies, who the fuck does that?
Truly she was on the most subhuman person on Earth.

Here's the choice you need to make at some point Sup Forums.
Do you want a partner that will make you happy, that you could potentially spend the rest of your life with?
Or do you want a partner that others will find attractive, one that will make you look good?

Decide which matters more to you.

Both. And that's why I'm still single

inb4 witty comment about how that isn't the only reason. I also can't be bothered to deal with mind games and social bullshit.

>spend the rest of your life with?
No such thing. there is like a 99% chance the woman will cheat on you so unless you are a cuck this whole 'spending your life together' is an old overused meme at this point

neither desu. just give me some fucking video games

I don't care about others, I just want a not fat girl who is at least mediocre looking with long hair.

Simple taste, really.

I want a cute girl to cuddle with while watching anime under a blanket.

>long hair

Fuck off Sup Forums. Nobody cares about your redpilling

but fat girls are more fun to cuddle and fuck.
i get it though. more for me then.

Don't you have some thread on /s/ to shit up with shitty images in terms of both content and picture quality?