Why the fuck didnt they just make Generations 2 instead of this shit?

Why the fuck didnt they just make Generations 2 instead of this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!WUtkFaSB!dvfJfOsRiXQvNxqIAIkNcQ
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Sonic-Boom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because Mania did the "going back to past levels" thing better.

Why didn't they save their money and not make a 3D game at all?
All 3 people who want it aren't going to cover the cost of development.

WHY did they shove classic sonic in?

I only ever played Sonic 1. Is the little Sonic Sonics son, (Sonic Jr.?) and why does Knuckle have two spiked fingers instead of a hand?

kek

They should have made Sonic Adventure 3.

They can't keep just making Generations games. Generations played around with mostly nostalgia, and it was a celebration of Sonic's 20th anniversary. Or 25th. Don't remember. Don't care.

Reminder that Mania would be an 11/10 if it didn't have to tie its ending into this confused shitshow

Isn't forces gonna play like Generations 2?

Looks like it, from the clips I've seen anyways. Only now, you have a 3rd game mode/character thing with the OC.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A KNUCKLE? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? I ONLY RECOGNIZE SONIC, BABY SONIC AND ROBOTNIK

>having to follow up live and learn

I can see why they haven't, topping that shit is impossible

I've only ever played Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic Adventure, but have recently been watching Sonic Boom. Should i get Mania?

Looks autistic

Absolutely.

Yes. Now let me ask you, should I watch Sonic Boom?

It's got meta jokes and some actually adult humor. Not toilet joke family guy tier adult, and since it's short format episodic it's easy to just watch an episode and then do something else.

It is a really funny show in general.

where's good to watch them user?

>All 3 people who want it

This game will undoubtedly sell more and make more money than Mania. Gonna review a hell of a lot worse, though the people who buy this won't ever see that.

I want to stick my dick in Sticks.

3D Sonic was never good

mega.nz/#F!WUtkFaSB!dvfJfOsRiXQvNxqIAIkNcQ

Or if you dont want to deal with mega and get season 2 as well. Not as high quality though.
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Sonic-Boom

What is this expression meant to convey?