Kingdom Hearts 3

To the people saying they're looking forward to KH3, did you even touch 0.2 or let alone even watch any videos of it? It is floaty garbage and only shows how incompetent Osaka team still is. Don't believe me? Well it doesn't matter because the best speedrunners in the world agree. youtu.be/UhcqCIWc2wY

I hope before it comes out you heed my warning, 3 is not going to a good game, it is filled with inconsistent hitstun, floaty combos, no revenge values, too many options, limited choices, and it just looks ugly.

If you haven't played tge series just emulate 2FM and stop after you're done, the drop in quality is embarrassing and no one enjoys Osakashit anyway. Nomura lost his touch.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"inconsistent hitstun"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump so eveeyone can know

Yea i did play 0.2 and i loved it.
The game is going to be a 8/10 at the absolute worst.

kek fucking osakafag you're even making threads to shitpost now

Truth hurts doesn't it faggots

who cares about gay speedrunners anyway?

Hello XV-kun, get executed XV-kun.
Sage in every field :)

I believe this OP he seems level headed and a true fan also seems like a guy who knows what makes games good

Who the fuck thought a disney game with a key for a sword would have been a good game? but we liked it for the gameplay

seems they missed that bit of insight

>reddit spacing
>blatant samefag
KYS

>osakafags this assblasted because of the truth
kek

Don't buy the game and miss out on 2018's GOTY, doesn't affect me.

>KH
>GOTY
wew lad

It looks to be a lot more quicker than 0.2, I believe that they are aware of the combat mechanics since they have updated 0.2 several times to fix the boss battles and the zodiac fight points the fact that they know what revenge values are and proper boss attack patterns are, will it ever be a great and fluid as 2FM? i personally think it won't but I'm ready to accept 3 for what it is, it won't be as fluid as 2FM but I think it can do pretty damn good, at least miles ahead of that other game that shall not be named lest we summon you know who.

Only a fool would want a game with the exact same gameplay as KH2.
As great as it may be, it's good the devs are trying something new by building on the foundation on 0.2.

I just hope it's not constant transformations like some of the trailers have made it look like.

Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy 15
Final Fantasy Fifteen

I SUMMON THEE, XV-KUN
COME FORTH, XV-KUN

Yep. It also has inconsistent hitstun

>if you talk shit about KH3 you must be XV-kun!

It's not.

>it doesn't matter because speedrunners
>no revenge values
>too many options AND limited choices (???)
>looks ugly

If you want to pretend you're someone else, at least stop typing like yourself.

>mfw they add emperor's new groove world

>KH3 comes out
>Speedrunners cry about how different it is and how speedrunning it isn't as fun as in KH2FM

Sweet

>caring about speedrunner's opinions at all
kek who gives a shit what a bunch of autists that play the same game over and over again endlessly just to beat it 30sec faster have to say? most speedruns are based around exploiting games anyways (whether it be glitch runs or core gameplay exploits), so in all honesty, the more """speedrunners""" hate KH3, the better it will probably be.

Also, OP is a gigantic faggot and enjoys 69'ing men

>it is filled with inconsistent hitstun

hello XV-kun. I have seen you use this "argument" when shitting on KH3

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"inconsistent hitstun"/

The patrician KH speedgame is BbS Aqua Crit LV1

lol what a fag