Why hasn't a single video game female protagonist surpassed her in all these years...

Why hasn't a single video game female protagonist surpassed her in all these years? What does Heather have that other females lack?

My cock in her pusy

realistic yet not to the point of going into sjw territory and she's got a likable personality. she's a totally normal girl despite things she goes through in the game.

Serious discussion please faggot

She was a realistic character. Most importantly, she had flaws. She wasn't a model daughter nor a student, but she was a decent person nontheless.

Nowadays devs are so afraid of making a female protagonist with flaws because of misogyny and sexism accusations.

She's not just a cardboard cutout of female character tropes. They didn't write her to be a "female" character. They wrote her as a believable character. Not once does the game try to to send some social message (which would be tonally grating with the game) through her.

Did they recast her voice in the HD collection or keep the original?

They recast her. The remaster team made some excuse saying "lol we couldn't locate the original voice actress" but the internet instantly found her and contacted her. She said something like "I've been here the entire time they haven't contacted me"

Where the hell can I play her game and the others?

(PC)

Wow, seriously fuck Tom Hulett for being a shit producer. It's sad that we can never have a proper current generation remake of the first 3 games.

Was the recast actress as good as the original? I'm guessing no.

She felt like a believable character.

She wasn't trying hard to be a feminist power fantasy, trying to take down muh patriarchy.

And she wasn't created to be fanservice to a bunch of losers.

I downloaded it through a link someone posted in a thread a few days ago. I'm sure if you're extra nice another user with the links would post all of them again. Be sure to have a duelshock controller hooked up

>from Japan
>made to appeal to the West
>in a somewhat-"realistic" depiction
>in a time where identity-politics didn't dictate everything

Also Team Silent were fucking wizards at PS2 graphics.

Where's that Silent Hill poster that shows up every thread?

I think she has a great hairstyle and I like her freckles and the redness/bags of her eyes. And she's a magical girl. I think Clocktower 3 is the only other horror game with a magical girl protagonist.

Can I use Xbox One and Dual Shock 4?

because shes my gf

>And she wasn't created to be fanservice to a bunch of losers.
I like how when they were designing her they originally wanted to just give her jeans but the female devs wanted to give her a skirt. Think about how this little detail would've gone today. The current moral panic couldn't end sooner.
Just make sure the d-pad isn't fucking shit like the xbox ones.

As a person she was extremely flawed, and that's what made her great. Despite being flawed, she was a genuinely great person as well. No agenda behind her character

They were kings. Very few games had the atmosphere that the ps2 Silent Hills gave us.

The recast actress honestly wasn't terrible, but she sounded like an middle aged woman trying to sound like a teenager. Original voice was better

>wanted to just give her jeans but the female devs wanted to give her a skirt.

Right. That little detail makes her come across a teenager that is insecure and is trying to "look sexy".

It makes her more relatable and humane.

In today's climate though, that change from jeans to a skirt would be considered to be a genocide against Wimmin everywhere.

Reminder that the woman who did nu-Heather's voice also did /ourgirl/, Yukiko Amagi.

Heather is /ourgirl/ though...

Devoted autists.

I personally prefer the first ones atmosphere than 2 and 3's. The sections that allow you to wander around the town and find supplies, enter random structures and other oddities works wonders for the game. This element was a lot less prevalent in 2 and almost completely missing from 3. In 1 you had a lot more variety with enough fog world sections in between other parts.

>Likable
>Flawed
>Not too pretty or too ugly
>10/10 personality

One of my favorite thing about Heather is her reason for going to Silent Hill.
Instead of looking for someone like Harry and James, she went because she was on a mission to avenge Harry.

She was still shit, just like everyone phoning in during the HD collection.
Mary Elizabeth McGlynn was almost the worst of it but god Liam O'Brien was such a fucking wreck

Former 2 fag, played the original 3 recently and fell in freaking love with it. Heather was simply amazing and I absolutely loved her characterization and her coming to terms with her being both Aless/Cheryl and her own true self.

SH2 and the Leave ending(if it were canon) probably would have put 2 over 3 for me.

Wasn't as bad as make you make it out to be. The real problem was Hulett and his Kante level ego.