Good night Sup Forums

Good night Sup Forums
Sleep well. See you tomorrow
I like you all

I like you too user, good night

Nightnight

y-you too

Aw I'm a sucker for this kind of shit. Sleep tight fellas, hopefully all your vidya dreams come true

I guess I should go to bed.

You guys ever worry about dying in your sleep? Like what happens if something in your body malfunctions and you just die. You'll never wake up again ever for infinity. Falling asleep would be the last thing you ever do.

would be great desu.

Sweet dreams, anons.

Sleep tight, don't let the night pigs bite.

>Falling asleep would be the last thing you ever do

honestly, from a very selfish perspective, dying in my sleep would be dope. but I don't really worry about the things that I wouldn't be able to stop anyways

I constantly wake up in pain. I would much rather die in my sleep than wake up, roll around in agony for a bit, and then die.

Sleep tight friend

>sleeping instead of staying up all night playing games and later wondering why you've wasted your life

fucking casuals

>tfw no one to sleep with
why live

I fucking hate everything about you. Down to every intricate detail of your self flatulating ego intensified posts. What do you gain from posting this inane bullshit and creating your own selfish identity that Sup Forums is a conglomerate that accepts your post? Oh of course, its due to your inept personality of your shitty mentality that the world revolves around you. Make no mistake, you are better to disappear. Your experiences don't contribute, your ego; in the way. I dont want death of you, i want complete deletion, I dont even hope your suffer, for that would only make your sad shit of an existence actually have some development to fathom how shitty your post is. I can only hope your continued existence is the sign, the dark horse that humanity is ending. For you arnt part of it, and never will be

Your hand is right there man.

Can someone post more cozy edits

it just feels like i woke up an hour ago, why are the days going by so fast?

The years start coming and they don't stop coming.

welcome to adulthood

it only goes downhill from here

This. I watch a 10min video and 30min go by, I think time is playing tricks on me

that's because you stop every two minutes to check your phone