1. I have a real SNES with plenty of games

1. I have a real SNES with plenty of games
2. I have full rom sets of every SNES and Super famicom game

What is this, other than a doorstop?

a good gift for a friend

you buy gifts for friends, right?

the only purpose for the nes/snes classic is to scalp to retards who dont know any better. clean $300 smackers

Did you ever consider that not everyone owns a real snes? Believe it or not things aren't made with you specifically in mind

The one thing I see from it is the only official release of Star Fox 2.

great gift for someone that doesn't know shit about emulation and doesn't own a snes anymore

Hence why I included point number 2.

I don't associate with children or the mentally retarded.

It's only purpose is to scalp the man-bitches.

Obviously this isn't a product for you. What's even the point of this thread? Some people want this, you don't. What's so hard for you to understand?

>Have working snes
>Have modded Wii with classic controllers and gc controllers
>3ds is hacked with emulators
>PC is hooked up to the tv
and I'm still getting this because it looks cool. Does it activate your almonds user?

it's just a way to start a shitposting thread. he should've just used a picture of jon tron and made it official.

>I'm getting this

That's some wishful thinking.

well, technically he can...through amazon scalpers lmao

Pseudo nerd bait. You probably knew better before you made the thread.

B
A
Z
I
N
G
A

>mentally retarded
You mean normies.

My mother knows what an emulator is.

How retarded and clueless does a person have to be to think the SNES mini is their only way to play SNES games?

it's a temporary Star Fox 2 machine until the rom is ripped.

My snes stopped working, a family member threw everything out. It will be nice to play with a snes controller

>Implying I'm not getting it
What now nigga

Official merch. if yall fags cant wrap your minds around that then damn are yall nerds dumb.

>what now

Enjoy your inaccurate plug and play? I'll be playing Incantation with an Xbox One controller. Or Maybe Indiana Jones greatest adventures.

They don't but it's the quickest. Also there's the gimmick of having an authentic experience with the controller.

>E-enjoy your innacurate plug and play! I h-have my Xbox controller!!
How cute

It would be a great gift for people if Nintendo had made enough. These things would do so great in stores. Everyone knows people with these fake Sega consoles. But they don't get a chance because they never make it to stores and they sell online for several-hundred dollars.

>Not bsnes
Fucking faggot.

go to bed byuu

Imagine Amazon listing all of their preorders on a separate listing allegedly to avoid bots but they don't limit their orders so scalpers win again.

>Think of buying it
>Cords are only just longer than the NES mini and like half as long as official controllers

Does Nintendo think people sit a few inches from their HDTVs? Fucking christ

Starfox 2

A way to play starfox 2

>Wait a few days
>ROM ripped from system
>Emulate it or pop it on a flashcart

> Sup Forums
> friends

You're kidding, right?

>th-thanks for the paperweight user, you know I like playing SNES games on a CRT instead of a HDTV right..?