>start game
>it's unironically turn-based

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Dumb Frogposter/
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Dumb Frogposter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>unironically turn-based
Wtf does that supposed to mean?
Is there a "ironic turn-based" tags in any store?
Fucking idiot you know what you're getting before you play, if you dont like it dont download it

Yes, as it turns out some people like games that you don't like. Shocking, I know.

>start game
>it's unironically hamster-based

can a game be ironically turn based?

>enter thread
>it's unironically turn-based

Yes.

>start game
>it's unironically first-person

>there is an ironic way to do everything

Dumb hamsterposter

Is that why it's "ironically" bad?

>Start life
>You're gay

>only one more month until more umaru

it's not bad though

>start game
>it's unironically pro-Trump

>open Sup Forums
>op is unironically a faggot

>start a game
>it's ironically
EPIC THREAD XD

I want to fuck ebina

ebina has nice boobies!

>start game
>you have to wait for season 2

>start game
>it's unironically 2D

>start game
>you ignore every waifu in favor of earning gold

>turn on game
>it's turnbased
>millenial nu-Sup Forums brain is too addled by ADD to enjoy any sort of entertainment in which the payoff takes longer than 5 seconds to form

>start thread
>it's unironically fucking retarded

>millenial nu-Sup Forums brain is too addled by ADD to enjoy any sort of entertainment in which the payoff takes longer than 5 seconds to form
Low IQ turn-based players think this is actually what's going on. I've seen it posted repeatedly. I used to play EQ and would sit in one spot for 13 hours grinding to get one bubble, which was just a fraction of enough exp for an entire level. They can't accept their favorite games are shallow and without actual strategy and will make up a fictional person so they can resort to insulting the fiction they themselves created because they have no other argument to resort to.

>getting this triggered then start telling bullshit story nobody fucking cares
boi you sure told em go get em boi

sounds like you don't like turn-based games.
I don't like racing games.
thanks for the blog, fag

le wojak with a big brain xD
Fucking leave.

Waifus don't make it a good game

>brainlet can't handle multitasking and needs the enemy to stand still while he rubs his foreheadlet trying to decide who to attack

>start game
>it unironically has gameplay

>start Sup Forums
>unironically enjoy threads like this

>start game
>it's unironically open world

Here's how IRONICALLY turn-based games work:

>enemy attacks
>says "So player, now it's like your TURN" *eyeroll* "so I'll just wait till your made your decision like a good boy" *chuckle*

I don't think you have even a slight grasp of what irony is.

gib

this 2bh

Dumb Frogposter.

SUCC

Dreamers have to go back

>frog poster
>2bh
Yep, makes sense that fucking idiots would like threads like this.

haha us weebs amirite guise! XD

>start jrpg
>turn based

Anime Webiste.
Deal with it.

>licensed music starts playing

I kno right?! praise moot XD anime is soooooo kawaii ^__^ omg sauce plz?

>Sup Forumsutism on Sup Forums

Deal with it.
If you don't like it, leave.

Umaru is cool :D

>be me
>unironically alone

Undertale is ironically turn based.

Teach me then senpai what irony precisely and exactly is. I just used whatever concept of irony there is to make a joke about "ironically turn-based game" because that is obviously a very far-fetched concept. But glad it provided you an opportunity to write a condescending post.

/thread.
In fact, just put this in every single thread on this board and shut down the goddamn board.

I'm pretty sure he's just bashing ironic weebs (ie. you), not anime itself. But whatever, knock yourselves out.

agreed

>(ie. you)
Heh, you wish, Anime is allowed in every single board, nothing to do about it.

Haha yea those ironic weebs. Enjoy the reddit gold stranger!

Us the 4channers, right?

Don't you have some Demo or Filthyfrank videos to watch?

not even an umaru poster but that viewmodel animation is possibly the worst i've ever seen

captcha birchlands close

Sorry, your stupid nigger twitter shit was never funny. I was here long before kids like you thought it was the best thing ever and started posting it here.

>franku
>still relevant

he doesn't do shit anymore

>moeshitfag
>shit taste
not surprised

iktf
Honestly Ive taken up self-improvement and asceticism and it helps with the loneliness.

name (1)one! game fucko!!!!!

Wow this repost #108490289 changes everything!

Then why are you claiming it originated on twitter you fucking newfaggot

Only until this October.

>newfag frogposter calling other newfags
Pathetic, lurk two years before posting again.

>those guys are so shallow
>i spent 13 hours grinding
Pick one

Gaimu!

Time to go back ADLeddit. Others "appropriating""" (as your ilk likes to call it) our memes does not make it theirs, I don't care if we used to drop them before when it happened.

>People like turnbased
>Even when it's unironically boring in everyway
There is a reason why all the best turn based game have a gimmick or are all about the story

post ur rarest boys

Same here. For example I've found a video on Youtube that improved my eyesight (soon I won't need glasses anymore), and others that genuinely improve various things.

These are problematic, why can't you guys see why they upset us so much? Just stop posting them.

>start thread on Sup Forums about turn based games
>tfw 2 intelligeent for turn based games

G E L D E R L A N D

Gaimu?

>our
Some guy just posted a cartoon frog and some underage faggots made it popular, because the sad frog pee pee poo poo, anyway "Dumb Frogposter" is a common reply on this website, and probably has been around more than you have, the fact you think () it's reddit only shows your newfagottry. Try lurking some more.

>it's the same guy every fucking time
You have a serious agenda here don't you? You literally look for "frog" threads just to complain about it and pretend it's reddit. You've been hard at this for months now.

nope, sorry

>because the sad frog pee pee poo poo
And you're calling people new. This is what happens when you roleplay as an oldfag using knowyourmeme.

>Complains because the genre is ahead of others with trying new stuff and making engaging story

>Complains
That was a good thing you tard, but turn based games are so boring that they NEED that gimmick in order to be good

>This thread

>agenda
>>i'ts the same guy every fucking time
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Dumb Frogposter/
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Dumb Frogposter/
You wish, people just don't like your Frog meme, in every single board for more than 4 years people have been posting "Dumb Frogposter", Frogposters always has been the cancerous type of posters, that's why people hates them. Times changes.
Except that's the reason because it became popular.

I'm betting you got here during the 2010s. Just shut up, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and you never will.

>cancerous
>bitch up and down every thread you see pepe instead of discussing videogames
If you are gonna pretend frogs equal reddit then your campaign against it is anti-donald reddit adl shit.

pepe was here before 2010 dumbshit

Embarrassing.

meant for

No, it meant for you.