Sleeping Dogs

Did he deserve it? I just finally finished the game and, feels bad man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4FYFsLhuss
youtube.com/watch?v=mvt28DTr9rM
youtube.com/watch?v=rDNgb0-cNS4
youtube.com/watch?v=ssZv3cBRQsI
youtu.be/7iH8Qc9-gA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course he deserved it. He invited a cop into the organisation.

But how could he have known man? He was his friend man.

He was singularly terrible at his only job, being a low level triad goon. He was a really nice guy who wanted out, but you can't crawl through the much and expect to get out clean. RIP bro.

This game tried to crawl through the muck of the game industry and came out dead, too. MAKES YOU THINK.

Good point. I dont remember the game being much when it came out, but I do remember the countless threads about this guys death...

This game is weird in that it's pretty by the books- it apes both HK action movies and GTA almost to a criminal degree- yet it's so wonderfully fun and slick and enjoyable. It's hard to explain.

yes, but Winston didn't

Yeah the fighting felt pretty nice, but fuck was the map design / way point system just complete and utter shit. Have to admit it was refreshing playing a GTA but Húndàn version.

Oh yeah, I remember that now. Everything was separated by huge chunks of highway. That was not cool.

I'd love a sequel, but now it can't happen. I'll have to squint my eyes and pretend Yakuza is good enough.

>Did he deserve it?

Moot point considering his "profession". He and every other triad member knew they could die in a horrendous way at any given moment.

He shouldn't have taken that walk. Also,
>youtube.com/watch?v=v4FYFsLhuss
>objectively best song

>Hey, Jackie. I know I just barely saved you from being buried alive, but you can walk home alone. Lates!

I don't know if it was bad writing or just Wei being a shitty friend.

True I suppose. But at least he had a conscience? I mean I guess technically he did kill someone with a shot to the back of the head so karma came around, but I don't think he deserved the torture shit.

this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=mvt28DTr9rM

Yeah this song was pretty legit, however I think the song that stuck with me the most was the song that seemed to always play whenever you were doing a major car chase, this one. youtube.com/watch?v=rDNgb0-cNS4

I relished getting revenge for what they did to Jackie. That poor fool, I think about him to this day. I shoulda never let him take that walk ,り

Anyone here wanna post about the best mission?

I nominate the Graveyard gunfight.

I liked one of the final missions where you get the unbreakable cleaver and just cut people to shreds, that shit was nice after having so many melee weapons "break" after 3-4 hits.

The 1000 cuts side quest or are you talking about that machete you take from whatshisfuck?

If anybody loved Sleeping Dogs, then you absolutely must play True Crime New York City. Nothing like pulling out a katana out of your cop car's trunk to murder people in front of the police station and then picking up your salary to go learn more martial arts.

Know any torrents or MEGA links? Or is it possible to play it via an emulator?

Naw the machete you take from that fuck boi Mr. Tong.

>we are 24
we are 24
>we are 24
we are 24
>we are 24
we are 24
>24 herbs
youtube.com/watch?v=ssZv3cBRQsI

Gotta admit, you guys linking all this music has really got me listening to the OST now. This shit is pretty tight. Think I might actually DL to drive with this shit.

>not this one
youtu.be/7iH8Qc9-gA8