Now that's been confirmed you do not need the amiibo to unlock Fusion Mode...

Now that's been confirmed you do not need the amiibo to unlock Fusion Mode, can we stop all this bitching about "muh physical DLC"?

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/07/29/metroid-samus-returns-fusion-mode-is-amiibo-exclusive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're right. Nintendo should be exempt from any criticism. They saved the industry after-all. Did you know that? :^)

You sound ass-ravaged. Go play some PUBG, man.

Source?

Source???

SOURCE!?

>No source

OK, bye

And yet they have already sold every copy of the SNES Classic Edition to scalpers again.

Regardless, I still want it.

Looks cash as fuck.

OP didn't even post a source and yet you're believing him

Bump

still don't know what the fuck fusion mode is. Can someone posts anything other than a difficulty where you use the fusion suit. What makes it difficult or different to the other difficulty besides the suit.

Apparently you just get more damage from enemy attacks

Good job providing sauce, OP.
>ign.com/articles/2017/07/29/metroid-samus-returns-fusion-mode-is-amiibo-exclusive
Other Amiibos will have other functions.
Smash Power Suit Samus will unlock an extra missile tank and a concept art gallery, Smash Zero Suit Samus will unloc an extra energy tank and music player, and the new Samus Amiibo will unlock an extra energy tank and Metroid II art gallery.
Apparently it's an extra "Nightmare" mode with a different skin.

Hello? Where is the proofs?

I can't wait to cum on my Metroid Amiibo.

Amiibo are shitty quality, Mcdonald's tier toys and overpriced even for what they cost, so don't expect anything near that quality when you actually see it in person.

Fusion was a notoriously hard Metroid game to casuals because the inflated amount of energy tanks (20 compared to Zero Mission having 12 for example) meant that the average attack from end-game enemies would shave off like two or three tanks at a time.

Fusion mode on Samus Returns is just a "Super Hard" mode where you take a shitload of damage and have to listen to squealing neckbeards whine that after like 15 years the fusion suit got a redesign alongside the power suit.

I still bought it, cause I really want to squish it.

It was the same with Starfox Zero and Planet Robobot.

I dunno, there is a Hard mode already in the game and Nintendo has been more aggressive locking content behind amiibos