ELEX

Some new infos:

>game is harder than any other PB game
>still comes with difficulty levels - but also sliders which let you adjust things like enemy health, enemy attack power and other things seperately
>ultra difficulty
>devs think doing thinks hard is doable today because Dark Souls succeeded
>no mod support because it takes too much effort - not because they can't release the development tools - but because they lack the time and workforce to create(give feedback and info material to modders
>All Piranha Bytes do right now is bugfixing - Everything is done
>Next Piranha Bytes game is already greenlit
>studio is doing solid green numbers due to the team being small and the games being successful enough to support that small team
>they don't plan to ever get big

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BSYxfVZjweI?t=10m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=KxFT1jKiVO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fantasy magic faction is a bunch of hippie druid shits
fucking hell

Is the combat any good though, Risens is trash

please let this game be good

I hope this game will be more like Gothic 1/2 + Risen 1 and not Gothic 3, Risen 2-3.

Please PB. Fucking PLEASE.

..Video is showing a block w/ average RPG combos.

..Basic block obviously.

Risen 1 had solid combat. Risen 2 had fucking 0/10 shit combat. Risen 3 went more muh-jumprolls way, at least it was better than the second game.

>tfw only the first game had shields
POR QUE

..with a cancel / feint.

looks surprisingly good

Is there any faction that lets me play with technologically advanced melee weapons without bigass fix the world by massive amounts of murder ideology ?

Mysterious-jump.

youtu.be/BSYxfVZjweI?t=10m54s

idk. but I'm going clerics as they seem like the paladin faction of elex.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxFT1jKiVO4

Me too. I think it will be better, but the jetpack seems OP for travelling and combat.

>they went for shitty dodge-rolls like in Risen 3 instead of classic Gothic dodging

Cool, it still looks like dogshit though.

Entirety of Gothic dodging was a backstep that was retardedly powerful and would destroy any monster that had a wind up for its attacks.

I wish PB had the success of Bethesda or Obsidian. They deserve so much better. Even their flawed games like Risen have a charm that other RPGs lack.

Maybe they should EARN that success like every other high caliber studio did.

They already did, with Gothic 1/2

>first game is ugly as hell, even for it's time. barely has any art design
>both games are buggy
>first game has controls so bad it's almost unplayable
>second game is a little bit better in this area but still kind of awful
>literally no improvements as a studio from their first game to their latest game

They didn't earn jackshit.

Risen 2 Patty was best, you can't prove me wrong.
Heck, Risen 2 is underrated. Yes it was casualized, but the atmosphere and locations were great. Risen 3 tried too hard to blend Risen and Gothic atmosphere.

Risen 3 mages had magic shield from what I remember using their arm thingy.

Gothic doding was legitimately OP.

Gothic 2 has okay controls. It's just your standard action game with soft lock-on since it has simplified mode than just has LMB be your interaction/attack button without directional presses.

Gothic 1 was only weird because of use LMB to enter interaction mode and then press directional button to choose interaction gimmick.

And Gothic 1/2 art design was good, dunno what the fuck you want or what art design quantity means.

>>first game is ugly as hell, even for it's time. barely has any art design
Kill yourself.

Pls leave morroshitter.