Lads, i think Triss and Yen want a threesome

Lads, i think Triss and Yen want a threesome.

But it's a trick right? It seems too good to be true.

>Geralt is not enough Chad for having both of them

I'm amazed so many people thought they can have two sorceresses at the same time after telling them both you love them and have a happy ending

>wanting a duplicitous roastie like Triss in the first place

Their both roasties

I've never played any of these games and I still jerk off to the characters. Is this weird?

they want a threesome with ciri?
approved

It's pretty much the best way.

Anything other than Yennefer is going against canon

I didn't really care, the only thing that mattered was Ciri. She's best girl and the other two thots were baggage taking him away from his happiness. I was surprised it turned out the way it did, but I still was pleased with how it turned out.

going against Yen goes against anything and everything.

>no time fot thots
>try to romance them both instead of telling them to fuck off
>"I-It's ok, I didn't want either of you haha I'm glad this happened"

Yeah ok

just like in real life aint it

These bitches can literally read Geralt's mind any time they want and rip his balls off with magic. It's a bad idea to fuck around on them. They just gave him a slap on the wrist all things considered.

you found the secret path bro!

Screw both of them.

I would only want to solo with Yen. Threesomes can be for the other girls.

Obviously I didn't care about wifeing either of them. I did want to fuck them both though, when they left I didn't care lol.

>dog puns

And that's why Yen is best girl.

>implying i give a fuck if they turn me down

plenty of other babes to bang

triss is only good for sex, don't know why people want to spend time with her

Yen is for people who want a more matured romance, like something out of two people who have been married a long time and understand each other like the back of their hands.

Triss is for people yearning for young, fresh love that you see happen in high school and college. Both are legitimate forms of love. There, can we end this waifu war yet?

the witcher games suck

Geralt was with Triss for 2 games and his only excuse for going back to Yen and dumping Triss is muh memory

you know what else sucks? your mom

with my cock

>Triss is for people yearning for young, fresh love

That's Shani, Triss is just a slut who fucks all your brothers behind your back.

You get to live with Ciri after Blood and Wine, how is that not an happy ending?

Triss in Witcher 1 was an amalgamation of both herself and Yen because CDProjekt was too poor to put them both in.

I did the quest lads, they chained me to the bed and left :/

I don't see why we can't be in a three way relationship. There's no way both aren't attracted to each other

Most women in real life don't like sharing men either, this isn't some TLC polygamy show

They don't like feeling played and two-timed by Geralt, even though Yen maintains a long-term relationship with her wizard sugar daddy and Triss has slept with Geralt's entire adoptive family.

Moreover, CDPR didn't want to make a harem anime.

>Geralt's entire adoptive family.
I'm a little late to the show. How many men was that exactly?

Shani is best girl

>men

truth

I went for it knowing it was the worst imaginable idea, because I wanted to see the trainwreck. I was not disappointed.

If a girl you've got feelings for tells you she's in love with you and wants to be in a committed relationship, and you find out not like a week later she said the same thing to some other dude, how would you feel?

Jokes on them, I fucked every girl possible in the game and visited the whore house regularly.

They're both no good whores.

The only woman I was interested in was the one wealthy guy's daughter in Novigrad you were supposed to teach fencing. The one that had a twin sister I think. Forgot her name.

Rosa var Attre. I was half expecting her to bang you but geralt gets mad at the end of the quest and it goes nowhere

We're you able to bang Ves? I forgot

Are the books worth reading? I own blood of elves but I'm not sure if I should read the short stories first

Dialogue options+his face got me good

in 2 you can

So what was his revenge?

What the fuck can he do against 2 magic sex godesses

Anal

So it's just a small talk.
I said revenge.

Rough anal.