Now that the dust has settled, was it a good game?

Now that the dust has settled, was it a good game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcamjcoRmrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nD_yKzrR_cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liked it.
Not as great as everyone likes to hype it up to be but I enjoyed it.

sure and it was novel but 7/10

Yes, definately

Haven't played it yet waiting for a sale

9/10 fight system
5/10 art and story
7/10 music

I liked it. Music was good and the gameplay was top notch albeit casual as hell. My only complaints were the art quality being so radically different at times and the fact that hard mode still doesn't exist.

Very good soundtrack.
Worth playing and replaying once or twice.

It started off great with a good beginning/mid game and then it fell off for me

I've never played it but you're asking for trouble to post about it on good terms here

True pacifist is fun. Genocide is just boring. Hard mode never.
8/10, it's ok.

the ending shit definitely was for the edgy teen audience

but the dust is settled man

*insert kermit rant*

*insert autistic screeching*

It was alright. I don't get why everyone was so in love with the pacifist thing of the game since it was effectively easy mode for the game from my experience. Loved the music though. 3/5 in my book.

We have this thread every fucking day

Unironically yes.

>shitty Touhou and RPG battle mechanics higher rated than the music

Soundtrack was apparently its redeeming quality, but I think it's garbage outside of a few songs. It's like listening to a furry musicia's greatest hits album while you read his fanfic.

...Fuck that's literally exactly what it is. I need a better analogy

Posting best track
youtube.com/watch?v=pcamjcoRmrQ

yep

but dude it's so totally retro haha

this
had this stuck in my head for months after playing the game

I got bored of it pretty early on, just not my cup of water.

it made me want to ____ a gote so sure I guess

What's your opinion on good vidya music then?

8.5/10

Art is passable and considering where it came from and how much it costs and how art doesn't really detract from the game, it's not a point to criticize. I don't know why some anons do.
Music wasn't intricate but it's one of the best leitmotif soundtracks I've ever heard. Stellar stuff.

The only bad things are homosexual and liberal undertones that come up in a few places and arguably some parts of worldbuilding that don't sit well with some people. But it's all a minor thing in comparison to what the game is as a whole.

It's irredeemable SJW/Tumblr trash for the weak of heart. People who won't shut the fuck up about this game are the same cancer ruining the game industry. This is why Trump needs to win again in 2020, enough of the SJW scourge.

>trump
you have to go back

shoo shoo shitposter.

ye, on it's own it's a great game, it is very engaging. worth a replay once or twice, but after you master it it gets kinda boring. i'd say that it is probably one of the games of the year but meh, it could have been better. i mean especially the [s]true pacifist ending really tugged at my heartstrings, and made me cry, along with the leaving of home (ik i'm a pussy)[/s] genocide was boring, desu, didn't feel too heartbroken, bc that true reset, and also knowing what was going to happen. it was a good game, for sure. replayability is pretty good, i guess. 7.7/10 is prob the score i'd give it. charming graphics, great music, and good gameplay, wish you could use the SOUL modes more often instead of red.
ohhh, but the fandom. the majority of the fandom was pretty damn cancerous. not everyone, most of it. it's probably because of the [asmr sans fucks you and begs you to make him cum] and all of the poorly drawn comics and kids that are like "IEM SANSNNNSNSNSNES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" or "cave story ripped off undertale." and all of the rest of the cancer. but otherwise, great game with a bit of cancer fandom. a bunch of the fandom is good, but that portion is cancer.
[s]the ending, however is sort of reminiscent of pony island's. basically, stop playing the game, and everything will be fine.[/s] sorry for rambling >_>

is this touhou

no, and no one sincerely likes it either

this is what i'm talking about, this is the part of undertale that i fucking hate. sjw trash stinking it up for everyone.

Despite not liking Battle Against a True Hero much, But the Earth Refused to Die is my favorite build up track.
youtube.com/watch?v=nD_yKzrR_cc

>conspiracy with no proof

>homosexual and liberal undertones
To be honest, to this day, I'm still convinced it has no deeper political meaning. I'm wary of this kind of shit being shoehorned into video games nowadays, and what Undertale had didn't come off as being like the usual liberal propaganda.

Also Toby Fox doesn't really strike me as an SJW. Other than the fact that he's a Homestuck faggot and probably a furry, nothing I've seen from him seemed anything remotely SJW. He's a pretty normal guy.

No.
Has any of what he said actually happened outside of the gamefaqs? I don't look at top ten lists often but the few times I have in recent times I have still yet to see Undertale pop up at all in the top 10.

It's a 7/10 at most. It suffers horrible gameplay design, and while the plot is unique on a small scale, the grand plot itself is just another cheesy overdone "FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS!" tale.

this is what vpol actually believes

Yes, there's no deeper political meaning in the sense Toby didn't intend to shove politics in. But he is a bleeding heart liberal faggot and it was normal for him to stuff lesbians and homosexuals in the game and to forgive everything to everyone in the end even though a certain disgusting weeb lizard should've been hanged like a terrorist she is. But we forgive terrorists today, don't we? Now excuse me, I'm going to go outside and be run over by a muslim but it's not their fault.

It's still a good game, but the world view inherent to it is sickening. Good thing it really doesn't pop up much. It took me two playthroughs to find the faggots and the dumb yellow cunt can hang herself if you play it right.

No, the battle system could have been much more polished. I liked it, but it has tons of wasted potential.

Reminder that only brainlets think Undertale pandered to SJWs, that includes SJWs themselves.

whatll you have Sup Forums?

Played a little of it, got bored, haven't picked it up since. Music is pretty good tho.

i posted this, let me show you some fucking pictures i waded through to find it.

Can we stop for a bit and remember the times just before game came out and we fantasized about a potential goat mom romance while no other place on the net even discussed the game? Those were the times...