Why did Big Boss went from being a likable guy who believes in Santa to an autist who doesn't ever talk?

Why did Big Boss went from being a likable guy who believes in Santa to an autist who doesn't ever talk?
>inb4 muh the boss

Also, Kojimbo tried so hard to explain every paranormal stuff with nanomachines, but how does nanomachines explain the flying fire head when you kill The Fury?

kojima watched ride and decided silent protagonist was better. stuppid zipperhead.

Because he's a different guy.

>>inb4 muh the boss
when the boss died, jack's soul died

>how does nanomachines explain the flying fire head when you kill The Fury?

Retconned by way of MGSV to be Walbachia, all the Cobras had a strain.

Venom behaves exactly the same as Big Boss in Peace Walker

For you.

Dunno dude, maybe it's the shrapnel or PTSD or the brainwashing. I know it's cool to hate MGSV, but Venom is perfect.

Venom was (you) the player. Kojima tried this shit on Silent Hills but it was canceled.

Sup Forums has come to xD

KEPT YOU WAITING HUH

Because that autist is not Big Boss. It's a weird frankenmedic that is literally Mad Max incarnate.

I AM TALKING ABOUT PEACE WALKER!

>Let me ask you this:
Why are you telling the truth on a board about lies?

Venom is the best Snake desu.

I mean I don't know if you noticed but Big Boss has seen a LOT of shit. It's no suprise his smile and optimism are gone

He's also the best looking Snake for sure. Even more so, when you remove his eyepatch.

>Venom was (you) the player
a lot of people don't understand that this was the point of the game, if the player believes he is playing as Big Boss he can just as good as Big Boss

LITERALLY perfect

>if the player believes he is playing as Big Boss he can just as good as Big Boss
But can the player too can be just as beautiful as Big Boss?

The shrapnel in his head was so fucking retarded.

I never played MGSV. Furthest I got was MGS4, and I'm glad I stopped. This nigger with the rock in his head looks fucking retarded.
Plus David Hayter removed and Kiefer Sutherland as the voice? That's dumb

you should play it rather than neo Sup Forums it, you could have fun. Rent it or borrow it from a friend.

Looks like my uncle

Did you watch the end of MGS3? Pretty obvious how that dude could become the big boss from MG1.

post. pictures.

siick

H o m o s