Heh... i'm tracking you nira... I remember what you did back in spain...

heh... i'm tracking you nira... I remember what you did back in spain... sledge and I won't forigve you for killing thatcher... nothing personel, watch your footsteps

Other urls found in this thread:

i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/091/TrollFace.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*pow*

you're all mine nira...

are you a fucking idiot?
what kind of fool doesn't know it's Mira. You must be some special kind of retard

someone give a quick run down on "nira", why did she betray op, and who is thatcher?

you kike

nira killed thatcher so jackal is on a pursuit of mira her twin who knows where nira is

Tom clancy truly has the deepest lore

So where do the black mirrors that mira pulls out of her ass come into this?

In the lore it says that Mira got that abillity by killing thatcher. mira truly is an evil woman

Jesus we play as dead characters that no one even knew existed before

Deepest lore

seriously though what the fuck is his problem?

same with most of the characters in this game

It's canon. that's why mira and jackal are fighting, the geo operation takes place later in the story after thatcher was betrayed... they were working with bandit the whole time... he's the main villain which is why he's called "bandit"

Here i thought they were all good guys working against terrorists or something

THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS

this fucking game has lore? Someone toss a link?

Rainbow straight up employs people that violate the Geneva Conventions

What the actual fuck is going on in this thread
STOP

i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/091/TrollFace.jpg

>>>/back to reeddit/

>posting a link to an image on an imageboard

Can't violate the Geneva Conventions if you're killing terrorists.

Bandit is the leader of the terrorists, he's like the george soros of siege. he pulls all the threads

>direct linking to a knowyourmeme-hosted trollface
This is the worst thing I've seen all day

People have been piecing shit back together sometime during the early 2000s Team Rainbow must have disbanded but around 2015 they started to put in precautions by recruiting people from different CTUs for an emerging threat. The only ones who came were Russia,America,France, and Germany later after that the white masks made their move on attacking the university officially making Rainbow comeback and showing the world their services are still needed.

Is ubisoft even trying to bring back the Clancy-verse with the new games? Where does The Division stand in all of this? What happened to HAWX?

The old clancy-verse ended with "End War" which kind "reset" the entire thing they had going. The Division is canon but not canon what I mean is The Division is an entire what if scenario if the United States ever needed to active the program. Wildlands takes place after Future Soldier since they referenced the protagonist of that game and its events.

Is this actually legit or are you trolling

Pretty sure Future Soldier is after Wildlands. The ghosts aren't nearly as advanced technologically in WL.

All the old clancy games were connected every single one

i dunno the beginning of the game makes a reference to "Were you guys that pulled off that thing in Russia" which is either a reference to Ghost Recon 1 or Future Soldier. However later in the game they directly mention another Ghost "Kozak" who was the protagonist of the Future Soldier.

It could make sense since echos drone and lesions mines have optical camo

Bandit is behind it all, not whats his name from vegas