This is thing is awesome. There are tons of great Vita games and they look so much better on an HDTV...

This is thing is awesome. There are tons of great Vita games and they look so much better on an HDTV. Improves tenfold once softmodded.
Removes the stupid whitelist, can avoid buying the expensive memory cards, and has perfect PSP and PS1 emulation. Buy this now while it's cheap, You will not regret it.

can you use SD cards on PSTV instead of PSVita memory card?
can you play vita pirated games?

yes and yes. you can use a usb drive as well if you want

Does it render games in higher resolutions or does it upscale from the vita's weird resolution?

amazing. how do you download ps vita pirated games? I heard some new games require firmware update.. is this true?

720P with 1080i being the max

Also, I'm fairly certain the user above is wrong. I don't remember it supporting SD cards, you're still going to have to buy Sony's bullshit.

It upscales to 720p which looks pretty good with a TV 40' or less. You can pirate, and download updates to bypass needing a PSN. DLC as well.

Now there's an adapter that plugs into the cartridge port.

So like a flashcart, but it acts just like a memory card.

>run a 4tb hdd on my pstv
>have no interest in the games i pirate
im very conflicted but the potential is there. youd have to run the hdd off external power since it cant self power form the port but thats still 4tb of space for bullshit like png screenshots and all the weeb games i can use

>they look so much better on an HDTV.

That's bullshit, I have one. It only looked decent on a 23 inch monitor from four feet away.

where do you download? if I find Drive Girls I'll buy one monday

Bullshit. It's perfectly fine for what it is.

Not every console has to be a 4K flawless beast. This is a toy you can pick up for $30 - 50 and play dozens of games in a home setting that were only available on handheld.

It's worth it just to able to sit down and play Persona 4.

>where do you download?
Games? psvitaiso.com nicoblog.org

couldn't find drive girls
where do you get the bypass firmware for new games please?

Can you finally pirate new games on it or is it still locked to whatever games you could play on the firmware that was available when the hack came out?

I think it's impossible. In the meantime you can only play games that require 3.60 or bellow.

>There are tons of great Vita games
Like what?

>Be greasy nerd
>Bring pstv and small tv to school because it's a half day
>Set up in cafeteria and bring power strip to avoid bitching of no ports for phone chargers
>Play 2D fighting games with friends for 20 minutes
>Normalfags and morons think I'm cool and different for bringing a small tv with games
>Obnoxious dudebro who smells like dogshit barges in between me and a friend
>Points directly at the console blocking our view and asks "Is that a ps4 mini? Can I play black ops on it when you're done?"
>Kindly ask "Can you fuck off?"
>Vanishes without a sound
>Pic is Relocation

>wasting time in (((school)))
your first mistake

Need to really dust off the PSTV I have, once I could get it for super cheap I knew it was going to be hacked but even after I learned about the ability to use a USB drive I kind of procrastinated setting it up

>ps4 mini
listen
what the fuck