Are you guys ready to add a Dancer(male) to your party?

Are you guys ready to add a Dancer(male) to your party?

I wanted to add Elincia to my party, but rng decided I don't deserve her. So I'm done with this garbage.

>pull on green
>can either get a rein+blyn counter, or busted dancer
Gray is the superior color by choice.

>Inigo's level 40 convo

He was always best boy.

I didn't even know the quotes were out yet, geez they're all very fanservicey. I like it.
I'd love to get them all but 100 orbs isn't enough for four focus 5*, I fear.

I'd toss a glass of water at you if you were in throwing distance of me, I think that perfectly discribes what I think about making sex lock classes defunct.

Sex locked classes still exist even in Fates though

Isn't there supposed to be an October update with QOL improvements?
I think I'll wait until then to roll

Fuck I really want Olivia and Azura. With a little bit of luck 200 orbs will be enough

I am confused

Because I want to marry Charlotte and gargle Shigure's cum so...

What are the QoL improvements meant to be? I want to know!

>decide to throw down $40 for nephenee
>get oscared
Knew I should've just waited for her to be on a banner where she doesn't share a blue with anyone. At least I got a +Spd Tharja and Fury fodder out of it I guess.

I don't know, that why i'm waiting in case they do something crazy like reduce the amount of orbs needed to roll

I doubt they'll do that but better safe than sorry

>Don't care for any of the dancers as I have a +2 Olivia, +3 Ninian and +1 Azura with either a +Atk or +spd IV.
>Decide to roll on Elincia as mine was -Atk/+Def
>End up spending $27, I haven't spent any since July as I didn't have enough orbs and there were 5 reds.
>MFW bottom right was another -Atk Elincia

At least this one is +Spd which is better.

What's a good flyer team? I was thinking Elincia/Valter/Summer Corn (+Res/-Def) /Michalis
I don't have a +Atk Cherche or any better green flyer.

There have been male dancers, and Inigo's mother is a dancer so it's not that farfetched.

No I'm skipping this banner outside of my free roll, don't need any dancers

If you have the resources Camilla is great, she has been an mvp for me since I SI her. A good res tank that I found myself needing more then anything else.

>wants a good flier team
>doesn't have honkers

>mfw not a single Elincia, got fucking Seth and Cain instead

>Trailer shows the mysterious dancer
>Says its Azura

I'm not buying it

FREE ROLL GODS BE PRAISED

GIVE ME MOMMY OLIVA

So can this game be played without irritating grind or money?

I got fucking shit. A 5% pity rate going to nothing because fuck me. And I'll do the same thing on this banner. Fuck.

I'm sorry for your misfortune, user. Try to have a wonderful rest of your night.

>thought we were going to get alt costume characters like Marthcina and Mysterious dancer as tempest characters
>Instead they just throw whoever in as a tempest character now and made Mysterious Dancer Azura a limited time character

you can easily get in the top tiers of arenas and beat all the challenges as a f2p as long as you know who to roll for

Those stats aren't impressive though.
My Elincia has pretty much the same spread and a Brave weapon with Death Blow 3.

I'd totally sacrifice Prince Hinoka (female) if I had him.

imo you should have started at launch tons of free shit

No, I'm waiting for the halloween banner.

The worst grind is Tempest Trials that happen about 2 weeks every month, but it's up to you how much you want to grind in it. You get all the exclusive items and free 4* and 5* unit about halfway to max score, and beyond that is just extra currency items.

They also give out free, good units fairly regularly through Grand Hero Battles, provided you can clear their map on at least the easiest difficulty. Unfortunately, you're 2 weeks too late to have freely chosen one of four great units on a previous special banner, but they're still available to be rolled off-banner if you're really lucky (don't actually roll for the purpose of this, though).

Haven't played this game before, how fanservicey does the game get with characters wanting (You)?

True, but she takes on every green and blue unit and is a flier. She supports with SCorrin, Elincia, and Hinoka. With the boosts she is great, dont even bother with a flying team without Hinoka or a flying mage though, both are needed.

Who should I hit with the promotion stick? Keep in mind I have the worst luck imaginable and they're all either neutral or shit IV'd. Except Cordelia who is +spd -hp and I would rather not use because looking at her art pains me.

Can't wait to try for slutty black dress Azura to get slutty Inigo or slutty Olivia to get a fucking 5* healer.

You get a conversation with varying levels of lust from character to character when you get them to Lv40 5*, but that's it.

I'm sorry, i pulled yours on top of mine

Interesting. Of the four free units they're giving out right now, which is best? With my starting currency I rolled Hector and Lucina but I don't know what else I'd really need.

Mostly very ambiguous, people often say how cool and shit (You) are and when you get a 5* unit to level 40 they have a short little heart-to-heart convo which is usually pretty cute.

Generally people who are already a canon couple or betrothed to another character are faithful (Caeda is still for Marth, Clive and Mathilda are still embarrassingly lovey-dovey, etc.) The closest you maybe get is Faye who tells you that you don't have to be Alm anymore which is honestly way more development than she shows in her own game where she never gets over her obsession

>mfw combat Azama in Heroes never

What are the IVs on Nino and Tatiana? Also what 5* do you already have?
If you absolutely have nothing then 5*ing the Askr trio is always a great investment, that way you always have a bonus unit for Arena. Sharena and Anna are actually very decent units with a bit of investment, although Alfonse needs Brave Sword to even reach mediocre unfortunately.

I have 2 reins, both +hp, but one -def and the other -spd. I want to feed one to Ryoma for vantage, it's best to sac the -spd because dire thunder is essentially free double anyways, right?

I'm ready to roll once with the freebie and then ignore it afterwards. Better off at least waiting to see if we get a Halloween banner with a 4th Xander.

>I have gotten 3 five star sword users trying to gun for elicina
>the only one of value is Brave Roy
>I then got Chrom and MALE CORRIN

Fuck me

You mean the Brave units? In terms of sheer usefulness Brave Lyn is fucking busted but they're all excellent units who can all do their jobs right out of the box.

-spd is Rein's best bane, sac the -def one and promote the -spd one.

I meant to say the -def, but yeah. Thanks for the confirmation.

>YFW we get a colorless Xander with Hone Xander as his C skill.

Forgot my face.

Ike is the best wall in the game against distant attackers since the 2nd attack will be reduced by 80%

Roy can aggro on maps where the AI wont attack unless provoked and then he can escape with Galeforce

Lucina is an auto +6spd,3atk for any physical attacker within 2 spaces but still has solid stats to fight on her own

Lyn fucks over DC users and nullifies Blade tome units so she's the best choice if you want to dominate the Arena. for the rest of the PVE modes she's not nearly as invincible but can still do major damage

>Hone Xander
>Hone Lyn
>Hone Tiki
>Hone Lucina

What the fuck, why is this so god damned hard?

I want to BREED with Athena!

I thought Athena was mine she was always obscure and has the best feet

>special gauntlet for new years will be Xander vs Lucina gauntlet

Yeah those ones. I don't have any 5* Archers or regular Lyn so I went with her. I heard Hector used to be really OP because distant counter, but is that still the case? And do Grand Hero Battles ever rerun, because I wanted Xander someday.

You want to get their clothes wet so they have to take them off, revealing their toned body?

Debating whether to roll, I only have 50 orbs. Maybe I'll do one full go then stop.

>And do Grand Hero Battles ever rerun,
yes
>because I wanted Xander someday
im sorry

Titania is +def -hp
Nino is +atk -def.
I'm thinking Nino is going to be my best option since Tharja is my only other mage.

>no Warriors banner with axe Lissa
>instead get dancer banner with homos and axe Azura
Fuck this.

Brave Lyn is one of the best units in the game and almost certainly the best archer, and you don't even need to invest anything into her (you can give her a Brave Bow+ if you have one, but Mulagir works just fine)

Hector is an excellent unit thanks to his high stats, Distant Counter and his amazing prf weapon, but he is much easier to counter in Arena these days making him not nearly as good on defense teams as he once was. He's still an amazing unit and getting him ensures you a great start. I wish I had him.

That was my first Infernal I cleared and still one of the harder ones in my opinion.

It looks like infernal needs some form of really defensive red with DC, and luckily we just got the burger king in TT.
Of course it's possible without one but I don't want to limit myself like that.

+atk/-def is perfectly fine for Nino, I guess she technically prefers +spd a little but ideally you'll be using buffs to make use of her bladetome and she's already really fast, and def is her dump stat.
She's also the cutest girl in FE and you can't prove me wrong

>finally get /ourguy/ Klein
>+spd -res

So Glacies is out. What do I use instead?

wingert? mercer? haven't heard of those seiyuu

Just deploy Xander. He can almost solo it. Hell you dont even need to hone or fortefy him to do it.

Nino, full stop. Wait until you get a Frederick since he does everything Titania can do better except not getting doubled.

Mick Wingert is Abel, Laslow/Inigo, and Jeorge in FEH.
Matt Mercer is Chrom, Azama, Ryoma, Shigure, much more popular in English dub, does D&D on Critical Role on twitch / GeekAndSundry.

No one wants Lissa in FEW, so why would anyone want another Lissa in FEH?

Are the dancers limited units?

The video called them special units, not new heroes like we usually see. So yeah, either get them now or wait for next year. I hate this forced rarity bullshit by the way.

>Inigo dumped Cynthia for Peri, and then walked out on Peri and Soleil for (You)
Dang playboy.

Feed Death Blow to someone

Holiday/seasonal units I can understand. But there's no reason random dancers should be limited time. Especially when it's the only Shigure in the game. Same with Charlotte.

>Mysterious Dancer wasn't a Tempest reward
dumb
So who's going to be on the Halloween banner?

Nobody knows for sure, but since we got Inigo it seems that second gen units are going to be a possibility from now on.

Mysterious Songstress, Inigo, Olivia, Shigure

Nah.

I'm holding out for the eventually genealogy banner. I want my sigurd. I'll do the free roll on the dancer though, might get someone. I already have a ninian though so I don't really need any more considering Olivia (regular) is free.

Mercer is also in a bunch of other games like Overwatch (McCree) and Resident Evil (Leon Kennedy)

Headless Horseman Eldigan
Chef Arvis
etc.

I just want an Olivia that has non-shit art

I hate this too. Fates banner when? Give us a damn axe Charlotte and sky knight Shigure, while we're at it, add in Benny and maybe another kid.

>non Fates/Awakening
(lol

>Halloween banner before October even starts

No this isn't it, they'd miss out on a fucking ton of money if they didn't do a fanservicey halloween banner, especially with how much people loved the summer ones.

Can't a man dream

Sexy Vampire Camilla
Frankenstein Hector

Aztec Warrior Athena

Her regular art isn't that bad. Especially compared to shit like eliwood.

You know, it's been a while since we've seen a staff unit.
Nurse Camilla when?

I have two Valters left
Is it worth upgrading them and giving Panic Ploy to my defense team just to piss off buff fags?

I think Christmas Tharja is getting staffed. It looks like she's holding a candle or menorah of some sort.

>wanting to roll for colorless

Bump them both to 5* and put all of them onto a team with Erika.

i'm rolling for olivia so i'm gonna throw myself into colorless hell.

Maybe i should try going for mysterious dancer too

I don't have the money needed to survive colorless hell, [spoilerI just want nurse Camilla art

To get someone of any color, the average orbs per unit lies between 90 and 110. You might get one with average luck.

>wanting a staff unit
>ever

Fuck no. I doubt Camilla will get another alt, at least this year. If she did though it'd be halloween, which I imagine as a flying red mage that is completely outclassed by Elincia.

>Haven't played much recently, but had a stockpile of gems
>Blew my load at the start of the banner for Neph and Elincia, got all of Oscar
>Grind out some last minute orbs on missions I hadn't done
>+Atk-Res Elincia
Neato, maybe I'll start playing again.
I won't.